Audio Issue For 360...

DeathByChainsaw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hated when custom themes blast if it is a problem the best bet is to get Audacity and lower the gain on the mp3 files, i lowered most of mine to -5dB and the songs played at a decent volume and i can turn up the volume on my TV a bit now.

if i may add my process to this, just for people who want to add arena effects, heres what i do.

lower the song by about 5 through the amplify effect (change the amount depending on how loud the original was)

open Gverb for the arena effects, i'll post the settings i use if anyone asks.

once i do that, i open amplify again, if its set to amplify it by anywhere between 2 and 3, i add a - and amplify it down again. then its usually good to go.

I wouldn't mind those settings. :)

Here is what i use but again, its all personal preference, there are others that add more of the effect, some who add less, its up to you to judge in the end if you want more in it. here is the Gverb settings i personally use:

Roomsize: 250

Reverb Time: 2

Damping: 0.85

Input Bandwidth: 1

Dry Signal Level: -1.5

Early Reflection Level: -12

Tail Level: -10

Off-topic But my custom songs are by ripped CD's,But I might start using burned songs from my PC to my Xbox!!..Anyone know what free software I can use and exactly how to put them into my media player?(my bro is law burned songs for me&wife in his computer)

Well, considering it's my first time owning an Xbox 360, and I'll be gtting WWE 12, I don't see how this is a mejor, terrible problem until I experience it first hand.

On the other hand, this[/b] seems to be the response to every little problem in this game series, every year:

Well, considering it's my first time owning an Xbox 360, and I'll be gtting WWE 12, I don't see how this is a mejor, terrible problem until I experience it first hand.

On the other hand, this[/b] seems to be the response to every little problem in this game series, every year:

Unless you make sure to fix your tracks before putting them on your 360, it can be a major pain, having to turn your volume down every time a loud entrance theme plays. Its not a huge problem if you have a CD-RW to put your updated songs on, but without it, it can be a major pain. It completely ruins your entrance if the music is too loud. Its like you are deafening the crowd so they won't cheer or boo you. :XD:

Everyone has their opinions about what bothers them and what doesn't. This is one thing that doesn't really bother me, but it does other people.

Off-topic But my custom songs are by ripped CD's,But I might start using burned songs from my PC to my Xbox!!..Anyone know what free software I can use and exactly how to put them into my media player?(my bro is law burned songs for me&wife in his computer)

PM me what you want to know, and I'll help you out.

Ive heard of this Audacity program but ive never taken a look at it. Im not asking for a download link, just making that perfectly clear, but i wanna ask. Like what is it? And is it worth looking into if the volume problem is back again?

Ive heard of this Audacity program but ive never taken a look at it. Im not asking for a download link, just making that perfectly clear, but i wanna ask. Like what is it? And is it worth looking into if the volume problem is back again?

Audacity is a free music editing software that is also pretty easy to use.

For the Volume Problem, I'd suggest either Audacity, or MP3Gain. Both are free, but MP3Gain fixes all of your songs at once, instead of one by one.

I used jaitsu's suggested settings, but I tweaked a bit, as posted in BOLD:

Early Reflection Level: -10

:D like i said its all up to preference, so if people don't like mine, try out Mercurius's.

So the custom entrance themes volume glitch is still on 360... but is it fixed on PS3, then? I know the volume issue happened on PS3 in SVR 2011.

Adding music to the 360 game is such a burden. Having to burn a CD, then make a playlist with one song, it's all extremely last generation.

Not a big issue to me, since I edit my songs. I am curious to find out what the "Pause Glitch" really is. If its that thing where the song pauses in CAE before it actually plays, then I'll be happy, because I always try to create entrances according to the music.

BTW, for you guys that need to edit a lot of songs for your 360, I was looking through threads and found what I used to use. MP3Gain.

1) Place all of the songs you want edited into a folder on their own.

2) Open MP3Gain.

3) Set "Target "Normal" Volume" to 89 (Default should be 89, so if it is, leave it)

4) Press "Add Folder" and find the folder you have all of your songs in.

5) After making sure these are the songs you want fixed, and the Target Volume is 89, Go to "Modify Gain" at the top, and press "Apply Album Gain". This should fix all of the music for you.

6) Use whatever method you use to put your music onto the 360, and test the music. It should sound a lot closer to the in-game sound than it did before.

If THQ changed the volume on songs again, like they did from 2010 to 2011, we will have to find a new value to use for correct volume in WWE12.

But see,that much work just to put a couple of custom tracks into the game,its pain enough having to make audio cd's just to be able to put them in your xbox (tnx alot Microsoft,for once why cant u try and learn something from Sony (no im not a fanboy)) without having these extra troubles.And as a person that has alot of themes colected for this game it would mean to erase all of the themes (over 200) from ur HDD use ur audio CDs to put those themes back in ur PC,Lower their volume via software then get new CDs for burning them again,burn them and re-rip them.Now im not some math genious but would it be easyer for them just to fix the problem?

So the custom entrance themes volume glitch is still on 360... but is it fixed on PS3, then? I know the volume issue happened on PS3 in SVR 2011.

Adding music to the 360 game is such a burden. Having to burn a CD, then make a playlist with one song, it's all extremely last generation.

I always loved the original xbox how you could just upload a album to the hard driver then just choose it in your entrance with out worry about this bullshit playlist thing!

Hated when custom themes blast if it is a problem the best bet is to get Audacity and lower the gain on the mp3 files, i lowered most of mine to -5dB and the songs played at a decent volume and i can turn up the volume on my TV a bit now.

if i may add my process to this, just for people who want to add arena effects, heres what i do.

lower the song by about 5 through the amplify effect (change the amount depending on how loud the original was)

open Gverb for the arena effects, i'll post the settings i use if anyone asks.

once i do that, i open amplify again, if its set to amplify it by anywhere between 2 and 3, i add a - and amplify it down again. then its usually good to go.

I wouldn't mind those settings. :)

Here is what i use but again, its all personal preference, there are others that add more of the effect, some who add less, its up to you to judge in the end if you want more in it. here is the Gverb settings i personally use:

Early Reflection Level: -12

Thanks for those settings, man. I do like them in the flow of the game. I finally figured out how to get songs on my 360, so this will come in handy. Danke!

Archived