Audio Issue For 360...

DeathByChainsaw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt the option of lowering HD music balance out that problem? That's what I did the first time I used a custom song and it was louder. I just paused the game, Started up a random song on my hard drive and lowered it till it sounded fine. When I unpaused the game and would do another intro it would be fine

Didnt the option of lowering HD music balance out that problem? That's what I did the first time I used a custom song and it was louder. I just paused the game, Started up a random song on my hard drive and lowered it till it sounded fine. When I unpaused the game and would do another intro it would be fine

Would you have to do that every time you play the game though? Or just the once and the volume stays?

Would you have to do that every time you play the game though? Or just the once and the volume stays?

I'm wondering this too. I had no idea that worked.

No it stays low because your pretty much lowering the volume on the system so any song you play will stay at the volume you set it at. I think for me the only song thats a bit loud even after I do that is Kanes Slow Chemical for the first few seconds because of the explosion from the pyro bit.

No it stays low because your pretty much lowering the volume on the system so any song you play will stay at the volume you set it at. I think for me the only song thats a bit loud even after I do that is Kanes Slow Chemical for the first few seconds because of the explosion from the pyro bit.

Interesting, Thanks for that im gonna try it later.

I believe the pause issue is a reference to matches where superstars came out over the course of the match, such as in the Royal Rumble. if the custom music was playing and you paused, and then unpaused, the music will not continue to play.

frankly, i'm not to bummed out about this, its why i have audacity. but i swear, if all the glitches that caused the game to freeze and need the system reset are still present, the zodiac killer mark 2 will strike again :shifty:

When I said pause i mis worded what i meant. I mean i just pressed the home button, move over to the right and select music. I pick a random song off my playlist (its always Reys first theme since its caled 619 and number beat letters on a playlist) move down to the pause, rewind, stop, fast forward, shuffle, volume buttons under the song title and then lower the music to about 25%. When the next wrestler comes out his theme isnt too loud so its like:

DDP comes out but his theme is too loud

Go to playlist and pick a song during his intro

Lower the volume from volume controls

Stop the random song

DDP's theme should be normal volume

Next Caw (Sting)will have his theme already lowered to a reasonable level.

When I said pause i mis worded what i meant. I mean i just pressed the home button, move over to the right and select music. I pick a random song off my playlist (its always Reys first theme since its caled 619 and number beat letters on a playlist) move down to the pause, rewind, stop, fast forward, shuffle, volume buttons under the song title and then lower the music to about 25%. When the next wrestler comes out his theme isnt too loud so its like:

Stop the random song

seems like a bit of a pain just to get the music to play with the right volume, not to mention there are two seperate ways to use custom music. put it on your Xbox or stream from a computer (which is what i do).

i've never found, with my method, that adjusting the hd volume effects it in any way.

Stop the random song

So, as long as the HD music volume is set lower, the custom themes from the HD will be lower?

Stop the random song

So, as long as the HD music volume is set lower, the custom themes from the HD will be lower?

i think that's what he's saying (as long as the songs are actually on the 360's hard drive), personally i find just lowering in audacity to be easier, plus i can add arena effects while i'm at it.

Stop the random song

i think that's what he's saying (as long as the songs are actually on the 360's hard drive), personally i find just lowering in audacity to be easier, plus i can add arena effects while i'm at it.

Gonna have to try that. I don't enjoy when the song overpowers the announcer: "And the opponent-SAY IT TO MY FAAAACCCE!" lol

Stop the random song

Gonna have to try that. I don't enjoy when the song overpowers the announcer: "And the opponent-SAY IT TO MY FAAAACCCE!" lol

yeah, i have enough trouble adjusting volumes for voices and sound effects in movies, i don't need that kinda crap in my video games too :P

Yeah thats what Im saying. Its easier for me to go in the one time and edit it like I said because I have the 250 gig hard drive and other than smackdown and GTA saved to the hard drive I still have like 85% if not more of my hard drive to waste so I store ALL my music on there. Plus Ive been doing this since SVR07 so all the music is organized in a TNA, ROH, Dragon Gate, WWE, ECW, WCW(you get the picture)folder. I only have to lower the volume again because when Im not playing SVR I usually put the volume back up to its maximum setting for when Im cleaning or whatever. Otherwise it will always stay at what you set it at.

Archived