Crush

mrdanannan

He's got about as much of a chance of getting in as do Droz and Heidenreich, who were both part of the LOD.

I'd gladly accept Heidenreich

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Heidenreich and Cole can't both be in the game... they wouldn't risk the Heidenrape.

are you kidding? i'd buy the game for that just to see that mouthy little "journalist" get what he deserves :D (i am no fan of Cole, as you can tell)

He's got about as much of a chance of getting in as do Droz and Heidenreich, who were both part of the LOD.

i liked Heidenreich..

eugh... Well atleast there is one :D

Doubt it, stranger. Even thought it would be cool. Droz would be nice too :P Hey, what about Adam Bomb?

08bomb.jpg

i liked Heidenreich..

eugh... Well atleast there is one :D

Doubt it, stranger. Even thought it would be cool. Droz would be nice too :P Hey, what about Adam Bomb?

08bomb.jpg

How about Kronik??????? :)

The only reason I'd want Heidenriech in the game would be so he could feud with R-Truth. Little Johnny Vs. Little Jimmy could be epic.

one thing i liked was the theme music he used, very threatening, wish i could find a version without the words in it.

Archived