Undashing Cody Rhodes Uploaded

Kαятik

Here is the Cody Rhodes I made. It's still a WIP, I have one at cc but didn't do the attires so started a new one. I did paint tool for the maskmand added logos to make his mask and his skin look a bit different. Suggestions please and can anyone post refs for his attires and jacket? Edit- made his hair more like real life by adding logos on the sideburns and all!

299b948b.jpg

ff49a0e2.jpg

Hey can you make a Ted Dibiase with current attire as seen above and a current era Nash please. Thanks in advance

Found a pic of his red jacket hope this pic works it is the first pic I've uploaded i387li.jpg

Here is one with his silver jacket 2rr8cqa.jpg

One more of his red jacket o0s0ic.jpg

Hey can you make a Ted Dibiase with current attire as seen above and a current era Nash please. Thanks in advance

Found a pic of his red jacket hope this pic works it is the first pic I've uploaded i387li.jpg

Here is one with his silver jacket 2rr8cqa.jpg

One more of his red jacket o0s0ic.jpg

Thanks Il try Nash and get his pics up soon.

Your welcome if you need Nash pics for the tattoo just tell me

Hey KartikKannan are you finished up on Cody because I really want to download him

Almost done, doing his jacket. But I dont have sufficient layers. I may upload him without the jacket logo. Anyways thanks! Il get nashs pic up soon.

Uploaded! Tags- kartik-96

Archived