Boxing Thread

RVD 4:20

Discuss boxing here.

I made this topic mainly to talk about Amir Khan versus Floyd Mayweather. They've verbally agreed to fight, but I couldn't see Khan winning that. That fight against Bredis Prescott is still fresh in the memory, and coming up against someone of Mayweather's calibre is just going to be too much to handle for Khan in my opinion. I look forward to that match though. I've heard rumours that Khan and Pacquiao will be Floyd's next two fights. I hope that's true.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

im totally bumping

went on HBO On Demand and watched Margarito/Cotto II & Peterson/Khan

both really entertaining fights. Khan got screwed but Peterson really did land some good shots. I used to not like Khan. He's kinda a cocky prick. Butt I love Freddie Roach so i feel ok jumping on the Khan bandwagon now.

and damn Khan is good. He is super technical....and loves to just brawl.

I'm not a Cotto or Margarito fan. But it was nice to see Cotto get revenge. Margarito is a cheater....an we all know it. He talked mad trash even after this fight....when he couldn't even see.

the problem I have is, I jus dont see the point. Where do they go from here? Pac-Man destroyed both of them. He could prolly beat both of them in a handicap match.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I see CAWS is not really filled with Boxing Fans

Currently watching Mayweather vs Cotto. Cotto is landing some good shots on Mayweather and I find it funny how when Cotto does get his shots in, Mayweather's ego gets to him and he starts hitting random shots just to not look weak. I hope Cotto takes advantage of that and knocks the sh!t out of him

Archived