Pixelmania I

#NGMovement

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havnt really heard from Famous or AA about there progress but i know they started iirc, AC and Diablo are all but done, im done, Splasher is getting there, masson is done? Dave is also finished so i think we may have a full card. I have a few ideas id like to share about the up coming shows etc.

- If there is enough People id like to start a Tournament but not just any tournament, if you guys are familiar with soccer/rugby they have pools (groups) of 4 and the top 2 progress to the finals, well i was thinking of doing that, having 2 pools of 4, top 2 of each pool go into the finals which will be 2 singles matches then the winners of them will go in the final. You would all face the people in your pool once. If you guys like this idea i might start it after the next PPV.

- I havnt really got huge plans for the Tag Team Division yet, if Famous and AA actually win i might just have Masson and Splaser get there rematch at the next ppv. There will be an A Division Contenders match in a few shows time also

- Ive been wanting to do a Christmas Themed show for a while now, im hoping to make it into a Supershow kind of like this or the first ever show. It will have Christmas stips, maybe even a stip where you have to make a christmas attire on a wrestler but we will see.

Feedback would be great on this guys, all feedback positive or negative dont be afraid to say somethings not right etc.

Attitude Adjusted Interview

Do you think the limited amount of microing you and Famous have done will affect you guys in the match for the tag titles?

Will it? Probably. Would it matter? I don't think so. A rusty version and Famous and me could still kick any team's ass in my opinion.

You are 1 of 3 inductees into the MWE/MA Hall of Fame, do you think you deserve the spot into the HOF?

I am one of the earliest members and have won numerous titles. I'll let those facts speak for themselves. Do I think I've actually contributed a lot to the microing community here on CAWs? I'm not sure I can say I have, but meh.

You have been quite busy with things which has limited you for a while on here, are you looking to make a full time return anytime soon?

Probably not. I'll probably compete from time to time but not a full time return. At least not anytime soon.

Whats next? do you continue on after Pixelmania, do you want to take a short break from microing etc.

I honestly don't know how to answer that. We'll see.

Do you think the limited amount of microing you and Famous have done will affect you guys in the match for the tag titles?

Will it? Probably. Would it matter? I don't think so. A rusty version and Famous and me could still kick any team's ass in my opinion.

You are 1 of 3 inductees into the MWE/MA Hall of Fame, do you think you deserve the spot into the HOF?

I am one of the earliest members and have won numerous titles. I'll let those facts speak for themselves. Do I think I've actually contributed a lot to the microing community here on CAWs? I'm not sure I can say I have, but meh.

You have been quite busy with things which has limited you for a while on here, are you looking to make a full time return anytime soon?

Probably not. I'll probably compete from time to time but not a full time return. At least not anytime soon.

Whats next? do you continue on after Pixelmania, do you want to take a short break from microing etc.

It all makes sense now! Attitude Adjusted = AA = Arrogant Asshole!

I kid. But seriously, you might wanna take back what you said in the first line...

Oh shit The Tag Team Match nows has fire in its belly shits going down *Censored* FIGHT FIGHT!

Back on Topic the Deadline has been pushed to the 8th because Spashers computer broke, i managed to retrieve 1 of his micros for him but he needs to do the other. I have 1 more induction to do and that is MJHs, ill probably do that on the last night before voting goes up

I kid. But seriously, you might wanna take back what you said in the first line...

I've been nice long enough, maybe it does sound a little cocky, but I really think that's the case.

I've been nice long enough, maybe it does sound a little cocky, but I really think that's the case.

That's funny, cause I'm pretty sure me and splasher make a kick ass team, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be eating those words.

That's funny, cause I'm pretty sure me and splasher make a kick ass team, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be eating those words.

:lol: Don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating you guys here.

Famous, AA and Silent Assassin can i get an upadate on where you guys are at with your micros. We probably have nearly half the card handed in already which is great i hope to see a full card by the 8th. I dont want to extend this further then the 8th so get them in when you can before deadline and the deadline is 8th November Midnight YOUR time so basically for the Australians, philapines and NZers its midday 9th November.

With the voting we are going back to the old style of voting so no polls as i believe a big event like this deserves to have a proper vote system and for people to know why/why not they have won or lost.

Micro Hall of Fame 2011

3rd inductee: MJH

Inducted by: Next Generation

MJH arguibly is the best microer we have seen before. With his different styles of micros he became someone to keep an eye out for in any show/event he participated in. MJH is a one time MWE Champion, he also won the Money in the Bank Briefcase against stiff competition after Diablo dropped the case and later on cashed it in when MWE had faded out, unfortunately he never got a chance to win the title from that due to a mis communication. MJH brought Microing to Caws.ws way back, he started all of this and it wouldnt of worked without him showing others what micros were, and how to make them. Although he never really microed a heap in MWE he has microed continually on MS where he has won many bouts and many titles including the non wrestling world championship. With Micro Assault starting to work out we may not have seen the end of MJH after all on Caws. We are greatful for what he has done to Microing and for that MJH deserved to be in the 2011 Hall of Fame.

Next Generation's Interview

Q: You are part of the three on three interpromotional match at Pixelmania against three much more experienced microers, how do you feel about your chances of winning?

A: I think we have a chance of winning, i cant say for sure we will, you can never under estimate guys like AC, KoK and Diablo as they are up there as the best microers that there is. Ill be honest we are the under dogs in this match but i believe its time we show the experienced microers that we can hang with them and that there isnt that huge gap between them and us that most people think there is. Im really looking forward to this match. Its gonna be a good match and i wish good luck to them.

Q: You have been improving in leaps and bounds lately, do you think we'll see Next Generation win the World Title soon?

A: To be honest no i dont think so. My only title win was the CW Title and ill be honest that wasnt the hardest of matches in history due to the lack of microers in that division at the time. Im probably 4-6 months behind the likes of you and Silent Assassin skill wise so maybe if i can make up for lost time i can atleast get in contention, the plan is to try getting a few wins in a row and try building myself up to a main eventer. It would be great if i could win the big one on my own show and hell if this show lasts til next Pixelmania i may well be main eventing the ppv xD.

Q: You've put a lot of work into Pixelmania, how do you feel about how Pixelmania is going so far and do you think it'll be a success?

A: Its going well, i never really expected the thread to be on fire with replies, i keep in regular contact with everyone via pm to know where they are at etc and its looking like everyone is going to hand in so i cant be more pleased. Even though its a small card i believe its probably one of the best cards ive seen, you look at all the matches (bar the opener) and they all have meaning behind them, for instane the World Title Match, you and franco in the main event where this time last year you guys were debutants, you have the master v the apprentice with Masson v Splasher, the 3 on 3 match which is the old v the new generation and the tag match even though didnt get the huge buildup has turned into it because of the exchange of words between the guys. There is no doubt in my mind right now that this is a success, we havnt really had to rely on anyone outside of the show to make it a great PPV which is what i wanted, its been a very long PPV but its gonna be worth it because Pixelmania is going to be the biggest show there has ever been on Caws.

Q: Micro Assault has been fairly successful so far and has lasted longer than many people expected, what does the future hold for Micro Assault?

A: A few months ago i was contemplating finishing this the day after Pixelmania, it wouldve been a good farewell to microing on caws BUT the show has started to become a great success, there are times where i get frustrated at things but im pleased with how its gone. The near future is looking great, ive got MJH having a match at the next show, the tag team division is doing well, even though people may think its stupid, a little friendly banter is always great and the banter with masson/splasher/aa has been great for the tag division and because of how even the microers are there is going to always be competative matches, which is not what your gonna get on any other show.

Can i just say thanks to everyone who is competing on the card, this wouldnt happen without you guys and im sure if you all stick around you wont be dissapointed.

Deadline is Midnight YOUR time, i have Famous Done but he just needs to hand in, AA is franticly working on his micro and said he will try get it in soonish, I believe Franco was close to finishing last time i talked to him and Im pretty sure Splasher is on his way to finishing. No more Day extentions granted you guys have had plenty of time. By tomorrow night i plan to have the votes up and im not considering DQing people who dont hand in on time.

EDIT: Ive made a HUGE mistake regarding the deadline/voting. I messaged everyone to hand in by Midnight Novermber 8th there time. Famous, AA and Franco did but i accidently stuffed up communications with Splasher by writing 'you can hand in by tomorrow that would be great' a few minutes AFTER Midnight so he assumed hand in was tomorrow therefor he wont be handing in til tomorrow. Ive set him another Deadline for him and if he doesnt meet it the show will go on without him. His deadline is now November 10th 4PM GMT+8. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FELT RUSHED I AM REALLY SORRY. I just want to say Splasher doesnt get advantaged at all, the guy lost his micros only 2 days ago due to his computer malfunctioning but the show needs to go on, if he cant hand in before his new deadline unfortunately i have no choice but to start the voting. Because of my stuff up there has been a delay but im sure once we get over this bump things will get back on track. Once again im sorry for the mishap.

P.S. With his deadline being that voting should be an hour or 2 after that

From after Pixelmania im gonna crack down on deadlines so i dont have to stretch the shows longer then they should be. Im always willing to give an extension but instead of week long extensions etc im just going to give the 1 or 2 days maximum and im not going to make it my responsibility to get micros from people, so i shouldnt have to ask all the time for them if that makes sense :XD: .

The Voting is going to be up within the hour, thanks to you all for competing and hopefully we get a good voting turn out after a 40+ DAY DEADLINE!!!!! never again i say lol.

Archived