MA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Haasamaniac© v Silent Assassin 12

Stip: Any Wrestler who has Main Evented Wrestlemania

or

Stip: Any TV Series Character

You cannot use a Micro that you have made on MS

A Division Championship Match

Splasher© v Masson

Stip: Any Wrestler never to hold the WWE Title or World Heavyweight Championship

or

Stip: Any Musician

Interpromotional 3 v 3 Match

Next GeneratioN, Haasamaniac and Silent Assassin 12 v Diablo, AC and King of Kings

Stip: Any Stable/Faction

MA Tag Team Championship Match

Masson & Splasher© v Attitude Adjusted & Famous

Stip: Any WWE Tag Team Duo to have more then 1 Tag Title Reign

or

Stip: Any Video Game duo

Micro In The Bank Match

Stip: Any Wrestler who has been in a Money in the Bank Match

or

Stip: Any Video Game Character

Opening Match

Corpse Army v Next Generation

Stip: Freestyle

Deadline: 8th November 2011

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone with their micros :)

Love the themes :P

Also, I believe Matt was the ECW champ at one point, meaning he has held a world title in WWE... just sayin' :shifty:

EDIT: Do wrestlers in FCW count for the 'no world title in WWE' stip if they haven't won the FCW World Heavyweight Championship?

I talked to him not too long ago John, you will be fine.

Splasher, i dont mean the ECW Title i mean World Title/WWE Title. I will be asking guys to do interviews, you can deny them if you want but i would like this show to be the best ever. Id like for this to be quite active too, any questions, gereral chat would much be appreciated in here, if you guys could PM me the micros rather then on here that would be awesome.

There will be like a mini Hall of Fame ceremony for the 3 HOFers, just a few comments from some microers etc and that will be done sometime throughout this PPV.

Last thing, good luck to everyone and i hope we can get make this show the best micro show ever

I talked to him not too long ago John, you will be fine.

Splasher, i dont mean the ECW Title i mean World Title/WWE Title. I will be asking guys to do interviews, you can deny them if you want but i would like this show to be the best ever. Id like for this to be quite active too, any questions, gereral chat would much be appreciated in here, if you guys could PM me the micros rather then on here that would be awesome.

There will be like a mini Hall of Fame ceremony for the 3 HOFers, just a few comments from some microers etc and that will be done sometime throughout this PPV.

Last thing, good luck to everyone and i hope we can get make this show the best micro show ever

But the ECW was a World title :???:

Anyway, can I make someone from FCW (WWE's development territory)?

So I could make someone like Sting, right? He has never held a WWE world title...

Yeah, i slightly edited the stip just to make it more clearer, same stip just worded differently.

"On Monday there will be an Interview with the World Champion Haasamaniac, and also on Monday, Attitude Adjusted will be Officialy inducted into the Hall of Fame with a small 'Speech' by yours truly"

I guess if you really want to make an FCW guy but id make someone well known but that is just my opinion. And yeah the ECW Title was a world title it just just so crap at the end that i didnt classify it as a World Title lol.

haha. Thinking back, I believe it WAS classified as a world title until they changed to the silver.

I think I'm going to make a FCW guy anyway. I really want to make him, but like you said, I should probably make someone who people know :fedup:

EDIT: Nice back story, haha :P

Its a good song man, not Three Days Grace's best song ever but its up there and ive got Watercolour in my head at the moment :hqhq:

Tomorrow is World Champion, Haasamaniacs first interview since having the title. Guys to get things flowing feel free to come up with quotes or some 'Kayfabe' promos and PM them to me to put on here.

One of there best though.

I don't get what you mean in the second paragraph? lol.

Haasamaniac Interview

You and Franco have a history, you have faced 3 times and have won all 3, do you think that you can make it 4 in a row against him?

Franco is a great microer there’s no question about it but as you said Franco and I have faced each other three times and every time I have emerged victorious. I’m certain that at Pixelmania, the biggest micro show that caws has ever seen; I will beat him once again.

Let’s face it, you are probably the best microer on here form wise, do you still feel challenged still facing the likes of Masson, AA, and Franco?

Of course I do. To be honest I whenever I face any one of those guys it’s a challenge. In fact if you look back two maybe three shows ago Splasher and Masson defeated Franco and myself for the Tag Team Championships so yeah, I still feel challenged on Micro Assault. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be here.

Would you say micro assault has made you a better microer?

In a way. There are at least two things that I think make you a better microer, one of these two things obviously practice. However, much to the delight of some people here I reuse my micros from MS quite a bit. This is something that I’m determined to stop doing and I guarantee that every micro that I hand in for Pixelmania will be made especially for Pixelmania. If I make separate micros for each show then I’m sure I’ll improve more.

The other thing that I think makes you a better microer is critiquing and analyzing other people’s micro which is why people should always vote on the cards and try to give good constructive criticism. So yeah, I would say that Micro Assault has made me a better microer.

If you retain at Pixelmania, what’s next for you on Micro Assault?

(cough)When I retain at Pixelmania(cough) I hope to have a short break. But long term wise my goal is to remain undefeated in singles competition and then go on to gain the tag team titles with Franco, which is something I know we can do but just never have. I also hope to be much more involved in the management side of things as that is something I’ve always wanted to do.

MICRO HALL OF FAME 2011

First Inductee: Attitude Adjusted

Inducted By: Next Generation

What can i say about the guy really. AA a great microer, if you think Microers his name comes straight to mind. John has been microing for a few years now, he is the true definition of a Warrior in that he never gave up, he always put 100% effort into his micros. John has been the perfect all rounder for MWE/MA, he has won the MWE World Title, MWE Tag Team Titles with Famous and Diablo and an MWE Intercontinental Champion. I like to call John 'The Extender', can you remeber a time recently when he has been involved in a show and hasnt asked for an extension :P. AA isnt just a great microer, he is a great person too, he has always been one to speak his mind when needed and i am honoured to Induct Attitude Adjusted into the Hall of Fame.

Archived