Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Diggity Dawg!

TheCritique

Ok, so...I've been gone for about 5 years now. I started out making caws for the original SVR and 06, then stopped playing games to focus on schooling. Now that I have more time, I've decided to pick up the old hobby again. Initially, I wasn't going to do it because I was worried I'd have too much rust, but all the caws I've made so far actually came out pretty decent.

I've decided to make this a WWF No Mercy compilation, with extras.

Intended caws

1. Godfather(Done)

2. Albert (Done)

3. Big Bossman (Done)

4. Mr. Ass (Done)

5. Bradshaw (Done)

6. British Bulldog (Done)

7. Bubba Ray Dudley (Done)

8. Mick Foley (Done)

9. Chris Benoit(Done)

10. Chyna (Done)

11. Essa Rios

12. Dean Malenko (Done)

13. D-Lo Brown (Done)

14. D-Von Dudley (Done)

15. Farooq (Done)

16. Gangrel (Done)

17. Hardcore Holly (Done)

18. Grand Master Sexay (Done)

19. Jeff Hardy (Done)

20. Kurt Angle (Done)

21. Lita

22. Booker T (Done)

23. Perry Saturn (Done)

24. Rikishi (Done)

25. Road Dogg (Done)

26. Scotty 2 Hotty (Done)

27. Shane McMahon (Done)

28. Steve Blackman (Done)

29. Taka Michinoku(Done)

30. Tazz (Done)

31. Test (Done)

32. Al Snow

33. Trish Stratus

34. Val Venis (Done)

35. Viscera (Done)

36. X Pac (Done)

37. Kevin Nash

38. Rhyno (Done)

39. Brock Lesnar (Done)

40. Goldberg (Done)

Please Note: I did not use the facial hair in the ref pic.

dloo.jpg

dlo2.jpg

20110929071422.jpg

20110929071400.jpg

20110929071347.jpg

20110929071133.jpg

20110929071117.jpg

20110929071300.jpg

20110929071246.jpg

20110929071213.jpg

20110929071200.jpg

20110929071048.jpg

20110929071029.jpg

UPDATE Oct. 9: AS OF TODAY, I HAVE A TOTAL OF 13 REMAINING TO COMPLETE. I made 12 this weekend (5 on Saturday and 7 on Sunday). So, needless to say, it's been a productive weekend. They're all looking great. I should have this complete by next weekend, if not this week. I'll post pics on completion.

Well this would be awesome if you could have this finished before WWE'12 comes out. I would be interested in using all these CAWS. Good Luck!

I'll try! Between work and school, I usually cram caw making into late nights and weekends. I have 12 of the 40 done so far. I don't expect everyone to go out and immediately buy '12. So, I assumed, at least until Christmas, that the masses would still play '11 until they have it. I'll do what I can

All honesty, this is an awesome idea. I used to be addicted to No Mercy.

But I think you should wait til WWE 12 comes out and release it on there?

I considered that, too. I may just go ahead and do both. I made these, with the exception of Mick Foley and Kurt Angle, on Saturday. So, it really shouldn't take me long to do them all. I'm thinking in my head, everyone I've chosen to do have fairly simple attires. All I need are good ref pics and I can knock down the other 28 quickly.

I considered that, too. I may just go ahead and do both. I made these, with the exception of Mick Foley and Kurt Angle, on Saturday. So, it really shouldn't take me long to do them all. I'm thinking in my head, everyone I've chosen to do have fairly simple attires. All I need are good ref pics and I can knock down the other 28 quickly.

are these the actual no mercy attires? I can't remember honestly. I have an emulator of the game, so if you'd like screen shots of any certain attire feel free to shoot me a PM.

are these the actual no mercy attires? I can't remember honestly. I have an emulator of the game, so if you'd like screen shots of any certain attire feel free to shoot me a PM.

Nah, I believe D-Lo's, Blackman's and Bradshaw's are, otherwise, I don't think so. When I made them last week, I hand't yet planned on doing the save. So, I'll most likely end up converting them. If you had the time, it would be appreciated if I can't find the attires via google.

Archived