Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Jay Lethal has now broken the record for most combined days as ROH World Champion at 646 days between 2 reigns.

Edited by Fight Me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Tenille Dashwood could soon become a free agent as her Ring of Honor contract expires at the end of the month.

Sources close to the situation tell us Tenille is currently in negotiations with Ring of Honor to potentially ink a new contract, but as of this week nothing has been signed. That means her upcoming appearances in Las Vegas could be her last with the company.

Dashwood signed on to join the Women of Honor in February 2018.

Were told Tenille formerly known as Emma in WWE started in-ring training recently to prepare for her return after undergoing shoulder surgery months back. If she re-signs with ROH, were told Dashwoods in-ring return could take place at G1 Supercard.

Would you like to see Tenille stick with ROH? Tell us in the comments below.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/tenille-dashwood-roh-contract/#.XIhwix4pAwA

Guest Fight Me.

Out here for ROH 17.

ROH World title match happening one hour early. Maybe they think people clock out during the third hour, perhaps they should consider starting PPVs at a regular time instead of 9pm ET. Jeez lol

Unlikely but maybe cause Impact is just starting now on Twitch/Pursuit? I mean they did start early last time MLW had a special.

Fans didn't like this finish back when Lethal and Roddy did it, idk why they thought it would work here lol

Rush vs. Bandido definitely a better match to go on after the world title match.

Wow, the Briscoes lose the tag titles weeks before the MSG show to Villain Enterprises (PCO & Brody King. Wasn't expecting that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Flip Gordon got cleared last week but then his knee completely locked up on him and he's now been removed from his return shows. :(

Edited by Fight Me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

Had no clue about the PPV on Friday, but I saw a clip of

Flip Gordon

joining Villain Enterprises. Thought that was pretty cool.

Guest Fight Me.

I see that Alex Shelley has come out of retirement. Well, I don't think he ever used the word retirement specifically, but I'm glad he's back lol