BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

ROH changed the game for wrestling forever. If this is it for them...damn. They treated talent great throughout the pandemic so I'm heartbroken for them. I hope they can pull through.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Watching the first episode of the new RoH.

Really baffling that they didn't put this on youtube for the premiere. - Tony Kahn can definitely afford to do one episode for free. (It's generally a good idea to offer people a taste for something like this...so they can see that it isn't just the same thing as AEW and give it a pass).

Why does this Renegades team look like Paige mated with Kacy Catanzaro and had twins? Hahaha.

Edited by Generations

• 4 months later...

I really don't get how ROH is advertised and booked so poorly. Like...there is a PPV tonight, and they just booked PAC vs Claudio last minute, which is an amazing match for the world title...but I feel like a bunch of people have no idea that it's even happened. Like...they set it up on Blood and Guts...but I don't remember them making an official announcement that it would be a proper thing. I just happened to see it on twitter. Smh.

• 4 months later...

Final Battle was decent. Highlights were the television title six man match and the FTR/Briscoe vs BCC match. Main event I was never particularly enthused about. I like Billie Starks...but she is still a kid. There is a lot in what she does that comes across as very scripted and careful. At the same time...there were a lot of unnecessarily sketchy spots in that match.

Also, I'm not really an Athena fan to begin with. She's a bit too over the top for me. Her entrances are kinda cringy and he style overall is just a bit too cartoonish for me.

Match was okay enough...but the finish was an absolute farce. Killed any energy built during the rest of the show. Awkward interactions between the two, which led to Billie just deciding to join Athena again and hug her? Absolute nothing of a finish to the show. 

Edited by Generations