Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Naito announced for Global Wars. Also, a couple names confirmed for the Survival of the Fittest tournament so far:

-Tracy Williams

-Marty Scrull

-Andrew Everett

-Jonathan Gresham

-Flip Gordon

-Colin Delaney

-PJ Black

Edited by Fight Me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Colt and Lethal losing it when the bird flew into the crowd. :lol:

Bullet Club vs. Bucks of Jericho Or Is It Y2Jackson was alright, but not the match Jericho tried to hype it up to be on social media lol.

Decent tourney and main event, but disappointed they ended up not airing any of the ROH vs. Impact matches it seems.

Remember being there for his Chikara debut, being really confused and then really into it. The crowd quickly caught on too with the "Boats boats boats boats" chant and waving their arms back and forth like waves.

Dalton Castle is good to but not as smooth.

Remember being there for his Chikara debut, being really confused and then really into it. The crowd quickly caught on too with the "Boats boats boats boats" chant and waving their arms back and forth like waves.

Dalton Castle is good too but not as smooth.

Dalton Castle is good to but not as smooth.

Dalton Castle is good too but not as smooth.

I remember watching his match against Juan Francisco De Cordanado, and it honestly wasn't that bad. He also had a move called "Anchors Aweigh", but I can't remember what it was.

Jericho Cruise was a lot of fun to watch. No regrets whatsoever about paying for it on Fite. Pretty much had a good laugh during every single match, and the energy was top-notch. Castle having a "concussion" and coming out as Ashley Remington, Hangman Page having a weak ass chop and getting heckled for it, Lethal and Cabana losing their shit over the bird, the fans chanting "bird" at said bird, Castle having a "bad sunburn" in his second match and requesting that Flip didn't touch him at all, Jay Briscoe saying "no one wants to see Cheeseburger die on this boat" :lol: ...and then a top-notch main event to top it off.

Edited by Generations

It's what he calls the "Bang-A-Rang" now, no? I heard Lethal call it Anchor something when he hit it yesterday.

I remember when he was Ashley Remington, it was a submission move similar to the Jamie Noble's Trailer Hitch. He beat Chuck Taylor with it once. I guess he changed. He also had a move called Fair Winds.

I'm surprised WWE hasn't tried signing him. He's a great talent.

Edited by Motown Hero

Guest Fight Me.

I think there was interest, but Dalton decided to stay in ROH. I think he's said before, he's afraid he wouldn't be able do Dalton Castle justice in WWE/NXT, so he would probably make up a whole new character if he was to be signed.

Edited by Fight Me.

I think there was interest, but Dalton decided to stay in ROH. I think he's said before, he's afraid he wouldn't be able do Dalton Castle justice in WWE/NXT, so he would probably make up a whole new character if he was to be signed.

That's completely understandable. WWE would ruin the mystique of Dalton Castle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...