Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

YESSSS DALTON!!!!

Hung Bucks vs. Team Flip was fun. Not sure how to feel about the Addiction and Scorpio Sky though.

Honestly, can't say I paid attention much to the rest of the show lmao.

Edited by Fight Me.

Is Cody vs Ibushi non-title now or will it be a Triple Threat

As of right now, I'd imagine it'll be non-title. That could all change during the "Road To" shows. Personally, I'd love to see a triple threat happen at the Dome.

Guest Fight Me.

The opener was surprisingly great, fell asleep during the Addiction v War Machine.

I agree with the opener, surprising victory too which was nice. Loved the winner of the TV title Fatal 4 Way too, much deserved I feel like.

Edited by Fight Me.

So, last night's show was the first ROH show I've watched in a long time...and I was quickly reminded of why I stopped watching in the first place, lol.

I saw the beginning sequence involving The Bucks in that Tag Team match, and was immediately turned away. I hate hat type of "wrestling". *censored*ing stupid.

Edited by St★rstruck

I skipped the Bucks match entirely. I hate the Bucks...always have. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is...so I skipped right past that match. Rest of the card was okay. Really, not a very good event...but Cody's new look is awesome, and I guess the outcome of that match was cool. Wondering where Cody goes from here...

So, last night's show was the first ROH show I've watched in a long time...and I was quickly reminded of why I stopped watching in the first place, lol.

I saw the beginning sequence involving The Bucks in that Tag Team match, and was immediately turned away. I hate hat type of "wrestling". *censored*ing stupid.

Yeah I "also" hate that "type" of "wrestling".

A couple of weeks ago we reported a story about how Ring of Honor Wrestling was working to help a young girl by the name of Samarra "Sammy" Pirrong, who is battling stage 4 cancer.

ROH's website has posted an update on their efforts to help Sammy. They raised nearly $900 to help Sammy and her family cover medical bills and other expenses at their recent shows on December 15 and 16. Her GoFundMe page is currently only $2,000 short of their $20,000 goal.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/49803/Update-on-ROHs-Efforts-to-Help-9-Year-Old-Girl-Battling/

More: http://rohwrestling.com/news/honor-nation-comes-through-sammystrong-fundraiser