Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

Omega is the hottest guy in the industry right now. 2016 started off huge for him and I can't see what else is in store.

The 14th Anniversary was a good show. As Bushy said, the finish to the main event was good.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to PWInsider.com, Ring of Honor star Truth Martini is undergoing neck surgery next week following the angle which took place at the Las Vegas TV tapings. No word on when Martini is expected to return.

In other injury news, the current hope is that Matt Taven will return from his reconstructive knee surgery by October.

The following matches have been taped for this weeks edition of Ring of Honor on COMET:

-Adam Cole vs. Matt Sydal.

-Top Prospect Tournament Semi-Final: Lio Rush vs. Punisher Martinez.

-Top Prospect Tournament: Brian Fury vs. Ben Action Ortiz.

-The Boys vs. Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/680399-injury-updates-on-top-ring-of-honor-stars-this-weeks-roh-tv-matches-kenny-omega-young-bucks-simulate-cena-vs-owens

I *censored*ing hate Dalton Castle. Another talent I can't seem to figure out what all the fuss is about. He's average in the ring, okay funny, but not really. And Goldust does his schtick better.

He goes all out for the gimmick. But I will agree with (I think) Lunchbox who said Ashley Remington (his previous gimmick) was better. That's after only seeing one Ashley Remington promo and very little of Castle

Edited by ArmVD

Mike and Maria Bennett were on The Ross Report podcast with Good Ol' JR Jim Ross recently and they talked about leaving ROH for TNA (Blocks 2 and 3) if anyone's interested.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/podcasts/the-ross-report-recap-w-maria-kanellis-michael-bennett-managing-wrestling-marriage-leaving-tna-working-for-njpw-more/

Lio completely spiked himself on that C4! And they showed it like 5 times in slow mo. Looked disgusting!

Sydal vs Cole was awesome! I'm surprised they put Sydal over, considering Cole was in a championship match, recently

No point in watching ROH this week guys. Pretty weak episode.

I really *censored*ing hate Cheeseburger. Wish the dude would go to some shitty Indy and just *Censored* off TV forever. Either that or get brutally squashed every week. Don't get the appeal of him whatsoever.

Also, Cedric Alexander sucks. Generic "I can do kicks" Indy guy. Talented, but he's lame as hell.

Next week is going to be good though so look out for that.

No point in watching ROH this week guys. Pretty weak episode.

I really *censored*ing hate Cheeseburger. Wish the dude would go to some shitty Indy and just *Censored* off TV forever. Either that or get brutally squashed every week. Don't get the appeal of him whatsoever.

Also, Cedric Alexander sucks. Generic "I can do kicks" Indy guy. Talented, but he's lame as hell.

Next week is going to be good though so look out for that.

...I actually like Cedric. I've liked him ever since that three way at PWG...but that also had Trevor Lee and Andrew Everrett doing crazy shit, so that could be a factor Edited by ArmVD

I remember that match. But PWG isn't ROH and he isn't the same. Like many others really. I did like though when I saw him live, someone said "YOU SUCK" and he said "YO MAMA". I loved that. Wish he was like that on TV.

2 matches announced for Super Card of Honor X:

clIcqgg.jpgQz7XSfx.jpg

Just wanted to clarify...

Cole-O'Reilly is scheduled (at this moment) for April 2 which is the second night, the TV tapings in Dallas and NOT the PPV. Bobby Fish vs. Roderick Strong in a 2/3 Falls Match is also scheduled for that night. (My brother and I will be attending that TV taping.)

As for night one (the PPV) the only match that is signed is The Bucks vs. The Guns.