Cedric Alexander vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

The Boys vs Silas Young becoming a Boy

Dalton Castle w/ the Boys

vs "Pro Wrestling's Last Real Man" Silas Young

http://www.rohwrestling.com/content/ASE7PPV

Stoked for this!!

Predictions:

ROH World Championship:
Kyle O’Reilly vs Jay Lethal © w/ Truth Martini -- Cheering so hard for Kyle in this one.

ROH World Television Championship:
Bobby Fish vs Jay Lethal © w/ Truth Martini

ROH World Championship #1 Contenders Match:
Adam Cole vs Roderick Strong vs Michael Elgin vs AJ Styles -- How can you deny the possibility of Lethal vs. Styles?

Triple Threat Match - ROH World Tag Team Championship:
The Addiction © vs The Young Bucks vs The Kingdom w/ Maria Kanellis

Open Challenge Tag Team Match:
The Briscoes vs ???? -- Want to see Gallows & Anderson answer the challenge.

Best of 5 Series - Match #3:
ACH vs Matt Sydal -- Want to see Matt win the whole series.

No DQ Match:
Cedric Alexander vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

The Boys vs Silas Young becoming a Boy:
Dalton Castle w/ The Boys vs "Pro Wrestling's Last Real Man" Silas Young

- The Young Bucks have been talking with Ring of Honor officials about signing a contract and they could be close to coming to terms.

The deal would see the duo work regularly with New Japan Pro Wrestling and would also allow them to work for the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla promotion. PWG is reportedly trying to put together a deal with ROH that would allow them to get Kyle OReilly and Adam Cole back. ROH previously pulled their exclusive contracted talents from PWG after Cole was injured on a PWG show. ROH also wasnt happy when then-champion Michael Elgin lost via pinfall in a singles match on a PWG show.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/the-young-bucks-close-to-signing-interesting-new-roh-deal/

YESSSS. I need O'Reilly back on PWG because he's really watered down on ROH and he's my favorite non WWE wrestler, so please 😭

But I just caught up with the past 2 episodes of ROH. Awesome stuff, and I really bought into Jay Lethal as a legitimate champion after he faced Roddy in that rematch. Great match. That Young Bucks match was bananas too. Can't wait for O'Reilly vs Lethal again. Their new stage set was also a step in the right direction. I'm liking it. I might starting catching the weeklies when they are on time now instead of 2 weeks later because the shows have been good.

I trust tried to watch some ROH for the 1st time since 2013 after I fell out of love with the product, I just cannot stand Kevin Kelly & Corino as commentators, their tone of voice, the fact they need to talk about a wrestlers past accomplishments over the action make ROH matches sound like exhibition matches; they don't commentate well when it comes to matches that are part of a storyline, they make PPVs seem like a collection of exhibition matches.

I miss the days of Gabe himself and Dave Prazak\Lenny Leonard adding passion to the matches/blood fued's. Dare I say I used to love Gabe shouting "Dangerousssssss!" Over certain high risk spots

I know there's some great matches in ROH every now and then but it's just not the same buzz anymore

Edited by cuey82

How 'bout that terrible ending to the tag match though? Brought back the red mask thing and the worst possible team won with a roll up after a Meltzer Driver. If I were to compare a team to The Kingdom it would be BAM, they're both generic compared to their surroundings and the only thing that stands out is their manager.

Nah, I'm a Bucks mark but The Kingdom is in that match so it automatically loses a star and a half. I think it might be either Lethal/O'Reilly or Lethal/Fish.

Turns out MOTN was the 4 Corner Survival match. Good show though. Watched that and Night of Champions all on Sunday. Managed to squeeze in football too. Was a good day. :P

main event gear on twitter spoiled Adam Cole still being in the Kingdom for me a couple of weeks ago, I use them to make caws textures and they posted a photo of his pink Kingdom trunks and Black Kingdom trunks;

as the Kingdom only really started

wearing pink after they "turned on" Cole it made sense that then posting new Kingdom gear meant he was still in the group; guess they didn't mean it as a spoiler

Backstage at the September 19th Ring of Honor TV tapings, a wrestlers court was apparently held.

Wrestlers court is something that used to be done back in the day in WWE, and its a way of talent holding court for other talents who are accused of doing something wrong. If the talent is found guilty the punishment typically involves the guilty party picking up everyones bar tab or something along those lines.

In the ROH case, it involved referee Gino Colucci. BJ Whitmer was the judge in the court, and Michael Elgin was the defense. Colucci ended up being cleared of the charges, however when ROH CEO Joe Koff heard of the wrestlers court he was none too pleased.

Koff reportedly issued a statement to talents, telling them never to do that again, as they should be focusing on that nights performances and not wrestlers court.

http://bit.ly/1KHp3g0

Just got caught up with ROH. You guys are talking about the Field of Honor main event between Roddy & Okada?

Anyways, I enjoyed Lethal vs O'Reilly so much on ASE. I was disappointed it was only like 12 minutes, but the wrestling was perfect and I don't really mind the WCW-esque *Censored* finish. I've been pretty down on WWE lately, but ROH picked up their shit. Their weekly shows are fun now too.