Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring of Honor announced this afternoon that New Japan's Killer Elite Squad, Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer have been added to the 8/22 Field of Honor event in Brooklyn, NY, where they will face War Machine, Raymond Rowe and Hanson.

Of late, The Killer Elite Squad have been working exclusively for Pro Wrestling NOAH, which New Japan now operates as a satellite company. They are the current NOAH Global Honored Crown Tag Team champions.

ROH announced Roderick Strong vs. New Japan's Kazuchika Okada earlier today.

New Japan stars KUSHIDA and Shinsuke Nakamura are also working for the promotion at their Philly and Brooklyn, NY events that weekend.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/94941/roh-adds-two-more-new-japan-stars-to-field-of-honor-summerslam-weekend.html?p=1

I think Elgin needs to iron his robe. Dude looks like a bum.

Oh yeah I remember the episode now. :lol: that stuck out in my head.

But yeah, is it just me or am I the only one that doesn't mind face Elgin and Roddy? I don't like either of them but they're not as a hateable.

Guest Fight Me.

Is Watanabe apart of ROH now? I thought he was only around for the War of the Worlds tapings? Lol

And Dalton Castle is *censored*ing legendary.

Edited by Fight Me.

How come ROH never comes to Massachusetts anymore? They used to come to my town once in a while, but I was like six years old and didn't know it existed. I've been waiting for it for a while, but I feel like they hang around the middle of the country and Tennessee/Georgia a lot. Are there other areas they don't go to often also? Are they not profitable regions maybe? I don't know, I'm just wondering. I imagine it just isn't as popular around the Northeast (and the west coast??).

Edited by The Dude

CM Punk is in Las Vegas for UFC and during an interview session SevereMMA he said I f**king told you so to WWE regarding the rise of a number of former Ring of Honor talents that are making it big in WWE.

Punk claims he told WWE this many years ago and they didnt listen to him.

I think its funny now when you look at the pro wrestling landscape, all the guys that theyre hiring, all the guys that theyre putting on television. I can honestly say I dont know if that happens if a guy like me and a guy like (Samoa) Joe dont take a chance. Everybodys talented in their own right but everything that I was made fun of and vilified for by management is what theyre looking for in guys and I wear that as a badge of honor.

Listen from around 2 minutes...

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/39478/CM-Punk-Comments-On-Rise-Of-Former-ROH-Talent/

Is the fact Adam Cole has got his back to Maria and looking unimpressed a hint to a possible Kingdom exit?

Did you see last week's episode?