Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Wrestling have been reaching out to a lot of talents as of late. Jarrett is reportedly going after signed talents who have their ROH or TNA contracts expiring soon and talents who are good but not under contract. Roderick Strong is said to be the biggest name they’ve reached out to but there are rumors they’ve talked to Team 3D, Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin.

Jarrett has Scott D’Amore and Sonjay Dutt working on the office side of GFW and Dutt has been calling talents. Jarrett has reportedly offered some of the talents the possibility of working 39 dates.

Regarding reports of Eric Bischoff and Jarrett saying at a recent Q&A in the UK that Bischoff will be working with GFW, Jarrett denied the story. According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jarrett said:

“If GFW and BHE (Bischoff-Hervey Enterprises) are going to work together, we will not announce it at a Q&A in the U.K. They obviously heard what they wanted to hear.”

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/jarrett-reaching-big-names-bischoff-gfw-update/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I'm tired of waiting for War of the Worlds...should I just watch Global Wars first? How much of the other event is gonna get spoiled for me if I do?

I think i'll just skip through some stuff to find the good parts, but thanks.

Hm. Was actually better than expected. It really picked up after the Kingdom match (they suck). 10 man tag was awesome.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

First match announced for Field of Honor.

Time Splitters vs. The Briscoes.

Edited by Fight Me.

Damn. Just watched last weeks episode and the new one. Nakamura/Roddy was good. I actually don't hate Roddy in ROH. 6 man tag, *censored*ing awesome.

AJ Styles vs Adam Cole was an awesome match too. Damn Adam Cole needs to get in better shape though. But he's just getting off injury so I won't rag him.

They just announced the return of Austin Aries at the vegas show. Speciically that he will have something to say in vegas.

I was really hoping Aries was comming back. He was onr of the best talents roh has ever produced. So many great match ups.

They just announced the return of Austin Aries at the vegas show. Speciically that he will have something to say in vegas.

I was really hoping Aries was comming back. He was onr of the best talents roh has ever produced. So many great match ups.

Aries is coming back? *Censored* yes!