For the upcoming HIAC PPV...

Gooner Lad

Well, Hell in a Cell is only 13 days away, and obviously tonight some matches should be revealed, but I was wondering what everyone thinks should be the HIAC matches headlining the show. Personally, I'd go for:

World Heavyweight Championship:

Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry vs. Sheamus vs. Christian

(and in a real dream scenario, throw in Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett)

Grudge (Re-)Match:

CM Punk vs. Triple H

Well, Hell in a Cell is only 13 days away, and obviously tonight some matches should be revealed, but I was wondering what everyone thinks should be the HIAC matches headlining the show. Personally, I'd go for:

Grudge (Re-)Match:

CM Punk vs. Triple H

Not to be critical of your prediction, but when was the last time there was a multi-man Hell in a Cell Match(meaning more than two superstars involved)? 2000 @ Armageddon, right? Yea I think the odds are much better of seeing a One one One Hell in a Cell match then a Multi-man Hell in a Cell match,

Not to be critical of your prediction, but when was the last time there was a multi-man Hell in a Cell Match(meaning more than two superstars involved)? 2000 @ Armageddon, right? Yea I think the odds are much better of seeing a One one One Hell in a Cell match then a Multi-man Hell in a Cell match,

DX vs legacy

I dont know why, but I dont see Orton being in the HIAC main event. Its to early to even try to predict but hell I'll go out on a limb and say...

World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus vs Mark Henry

WWE Championship

Del Rio vs John Cena

IC Championship

Cody vs Ted

US Title

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger

well Orton gets a rematch because of the champs rule so i can see

World title Henry vs Orton i guess the same rule goes for Del Rio as well so there is prolly another gimme there

WORLD TITLE

henry vs Orton

raw hw title

Cena vs del rio maybe his ring announcer will screw Del Rio

maybe chirstion vs shamus #1 world title match maybe other then that who knows

Grudge (Re-)Match:

CM Punk vs. Triple H

I think it should happen, I don't think it will happen. This isn't really a prediction thread, it's more fantasy booking to be honest.

DX vs legacy

DX Vs. The McMahons and Big Show? :rolleyes:.

___

Anyway I'd love to see an Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at the HIAC PPV or just a Fatal 4 Way.

I'm just gonna copy & paste what I said before, only I'm gonna use Orton in place of Sheamus:

I had a thought earlier about Mark Henry, the World title, and HIAC.

Now considering Kane was on the poster (and I realize that has little bearing on the actual show) I believe that Henry will defend the World title against Randy Orton in a HIAC, leading to Kane returning and ripping the door off the cell, ala Badd Blood 97, attacking Henry. That might be either post match or during it.

I'm hoping for post, because these 1 month World title reigns really suck.

Earlier today, we reported that it appeared Kevin Nash was injured at Sunday’s Night of Champions pay-per-view. After taking a sledgehammer shot to the head by Triple H during the Triple H vs. CM Punk main event, a WWE official checked on Nash and did the “X” hand sign over his head – indicating a legitimate injury.

After speaking with a relable WWE source, Nash is said to be fine and was just selling the sledgehammer shot.

Kevin Nash will not be on RAW tonight and instead is headed to Los Angeles, California today to begin filming for movie “Magic Mike.”

The sledgehammer shot that Nash took from Triple H last night will be the explanation given by WWE as to why Nash won’t be on tonight’s RAW from Cleveland, Ohio.

cmpunk vs hhh nash ref makes perfect sense

Archived