Hair Superstar:28/77 X:12 Y:123 71

Eyes:1/10 (Black)

What i didn't List is Left as Default

Eyebrows:-31,0,0,-30

Mouth:-1,0,-50,-9,12,0,-42

Height: 6'1

Body Shape: All default

Hats:3/45 Backwards Style (Black)

Bottoms:22/43 (Black) Plack Designs 111 On Bottom Side of Leg Make it Sort of Small

Boots:1/44 (Black)

Tops:1/47 (White)

Tops 16/47 (Blue)

Logos:Place 111 Design And make it big and cover the Bottom Half of shirt and make it white Do the same for the back Then Make Design 111 and Make it thin and very long and place it on the Very Bottom of shirt.This is his Gunbelt do the same for the Other side And Make both Black Then Place 111 Design and place it on the Color of shirt make 3 of them And Make black hen On Body Make Design 111 And Place Under Sleeve of Shirt and make black

You did his MK3 attire :) (As a major Mortal Kombat fan, I HAD TO SEE THIS)

I like this! I'd just like to see a closer look at his face, though. Also, I noticed this is in the 360 section, so you have 60 layers for use, did you not have any more, because if you did, this CAW can still use some design work.

mkt-strykervs.png

His shirt's sleeves are also white and blue, so you should add some white designs to the shoulder areas and a white circle design to the stomach area on his shirt to make it look like his accual shirt (Also, you may want to change the shirt to a tight shirt). If you used all 60 layers, and have no more left, ignore this post.

Archived