Nervous?

DZL

Been a while since I've messed around with CAW mode, first time ever on PS3. This is just an update to a Sting CAW I found on Community Creations. I just tweaked some of his PT's and slightly, slightly altered the face morph. The face paint is all original though. It's already uploaded to CC, but feedback is more than welcome ;)

Apologies in advance for the picture quality. Couldn't get the white balance corrected.

facebw.jpgfrontihx.jpg

sideto.jpgpadsm.jpg

withshirt.jpg

Credit for Base/Morphing: Tommi1904

Credit for Nervous Design: GuitarHeroBonham

Also, he actually hasn't wrestled in this attire per say, but he was wearing this on this past Thursday's Impact, 9/8/11. I just took the initiative to make it an entire attire. Enjoy :)

his boy should be skinnier cuz thats a default body and if u want ill give u the proper body morph like the real stinger

That's not default.

his boy should be skinnier cuz thats a default body and if u want ill give u the proper body morph like the real stinger

That's not default.

It should be open for editing, but Sting's body morph looks pretty damn good in-game, in my opinion. It could just be the camera I took the pictures with. He does appear to be a bit too ripped in the pictures. It's already uploaded on PSN though, so if you feel the need to touch up the morphing, feel free. ;)

Archived