Dlc may be useable in wwe 13 in story designer...

jeffsvr11

MixMasterMaize AJ Maize

@RealCoryLedesma whats Microsoft/Psn reason for not allowing community dlc to be used in story designer uploads??? It's a real buzzkill

56 minutes ago

in reply to ?

@RealCoryLedesma

Cory Ledesma

@MixMasterMaize we think we might of found a slick work around with it for WWE 13. We'll keep u updated as the time goes by.

So there you have it, possible that downloaded dlc may be possible to include in stories next year... and yeah i know this will get closed after a while

Yeah, until he's either mistaken or misquoted, just like how we were supposed to be able to use SVR11's controls this year and now magically we can't. Wait until next year, when he tells us we can't and then tries saying he never said this.

oh this is going into a special file entitled the misquoted tweets of cory ledesma screenshots and everything...

Hmm, that is true. That last line of shit did come from Williams, who IS rather well known for it.

Still, I doubt they're going to do this,. If they do, there's no incentive for people to buy DLC that year. Business economics tells you you don't make money by giving your stuff away.

perhaps they'll add a tag to the storylines, wherein you can only download the story if you have the needed DLC.

he also could have been referring to downloading dlc content from commmunity creations though

if that`s so, lets hope they also remove the limit of caw appearances in storyline creator.

if that`s so, lets hope they also remove the limit of caw appearances in storyline creator.

The number of times they can be used is endless, that limitation isnt nearly as bad as it was in SVR2010.

ahhh, sorry, i hadn`t used it much in svr 2011, my apologies for being off.

he also could have been referring to downloading dlc content from commmunity creations though

I doubt it, if they specifically mentioned DLC. The term "downloadable content" has a rather unique connotation to it, it's widely understood as "company-made content". If that IS what he meant, then it's just another thing they don't have any idea how to put into words.

just make it so we can transfere our created data or least the hard or time consuming stuff like the CAW and Paint Tool data.. even if we have to upload it all to comunity creations only to download it again the year after hell id do it if it meant cutting my creation time in half..

You know, if he did mean we can use CAW stuff next year, we were just basically told that CAW mode is going to be exactly the same next year as it is this year. Hope we're happy this year guys, cause we just may be waiting two years for improvements to it.

.... :censored:

Idk why you guys hate williams..... The ONLY time I have ever seen him lie is when he said 08 was good. He hated it but had to promote it anyway. Oh and as for the '11 controls he said that they tried and couldn't make it work. What's the big deal anyway? Did you say the same thing when the controls changed in 08? Gotta change sometimes.

You know, if he did mean we can use CAW stuff next year, we were just basically told that CAW mode is going to be exactly the same next year as it is this year. Hope we're happy this year guys, cause we just may be waiting two years for improvements to it.

This is how rumors get started. Probably something like this post is why you started hating on Brian in the first place.

Idk why you guys hate williams..... The ONLY time I have ever seen him lie is when he said 08 was good. He hated it but had to promote it anyway. Oh and as for the '11 controls he said that they tried and couldn't make it work. What's the big deal anyway? Did you say the same thing when the controls changed in 08? Gotta change sometimes.

This is how rumors get started. Probably something like this post is why you started hating on Brian in the first place.

you need to go over a hell of a lot of his SvR 2011 interviews.

I edited your title as it seems to be confusing people...

yeah i see that sorry man i was just trying to report the info i got and i know alot of people in this forum look at the title, jump to conclusions etc but it seems most people did understand what i was trying to say lol

Yeah, until he's either mistaken or misquoted, just like how we were supposed to be able to use SVR11's controls this year and now magically we can't. Wait until next year, when he tells us we can't and then tries saying he never said this.

Im sure it wasnt just bryan who said we could use svr11 controls, early build from gaming sites with big reputations and readers reported that we could switch to svr11 controls.. so either they were lying to or they got removed.

They will probably force you to credit whoever's content you're using in your stories. (As they should)

There will probably be a description section made for you to type in all the names of the creators of the downloaded content you used in your stories, and the server will probably check for that and reject your story if the downloaded content creators are uncredited. (Which I think is a good idea)

Example:

"The Revenge of the Jobbers"

Featuring CAWs by: "ownedyerface", "cenarocks", and "ninjawarrior" (<---no they are not real people...as far know)

Server: Rejected! "HornswaggleElite" was uncredited.

Archived