Demo at walmart?

Acid6D94

There is a chance your friend is thinking WWE All Stars is WWE'12 if he's not a wrestling fan. Every Wal-Mart I have been to still has All Stars on the demo kiosks.

No he is a wrestling fan and he really hates all stars so I doubt he would confuse those 2, but he maybe just messin with me... I'll go to walmart probably tomorrow and ill check it out.

I got this tweet back and the chances of a demo are looking good.

2011_09_09_17_51_11_356x308.jpg

:D Yay

This is sounding good, last time we had a smackdown series demo was 2009 right? Been a while. I'd be happy as long as they had about 4 playable superstars.

The last time xbox had a demo was svr07, I think someone said ps3 had 09 but im not sure. Id be happy even if we only had 2 superstars, at least we get to play it.

actually 08 but you had to go get the disc from gamestop... i still own it haha

:D Yay

This is sounding good, last time we had a smackdown series demo was 2009 right? Been a while. I'd be happy as long as they had about 4 playable superstars.

The last time xbox had a demo was svr07, I think someone said ps3 had 09 but im not sure. Id be happy even if we only had 2 superstars, at least we get to play it.

actually 08 but you had to go get the disc from gamestop... i still own it haha

Yea I remember now, there is also a demo disc that came with a magazine.

There was a demo for 08 aswell. I doubt we'd have 1 for wwe12 though, but if we do, i'd be surprised.

there was not a demo for 08.... or if it was it's not on the marketplace... the only demo that's on the marketplace is 07 so unless you were talking for the ps2 that was irrelevant

XBOX 360 Demo of SvR2008 :huh: Had Rey, Taker, Orton and Lashley available to play, as I remember playing it.

[Youtube]

There was a demo for 08 aswell. I doubt we'd have 1 for wwe12 though, but if we do, i'd be surprised.

there was not a demo for 08.... or if it was it's not on the marketplace... the only demo that's on the marketplace is 07 so unless you were talking for the ps2 that was irrelevant

There was a demo on the marketplace and PSN for SVR08 with Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton, but it got removed when the game released.

Jeffsvr11 you have been proved wrong, so apologise. :nono:

There was a demo on the marketplace and PSN for SVR08 with Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton, but it got removed when the game released.

FIrst off... Okay i made a mistake obviously it was taken off b4 i got my first xbox 360 in march of 2009...2ndly, i don't need anyone to out me just because i said something that wasn't 100% accurate.... plus, svr07's demo is still on live/psn, so is LOM's and WWE All-Stars so how would i really know unless someone pointed that out to me....

FIrst off... Okay i made a mistake obviously it was taken off b4 i got my first xbox 360 in march of 2009...2ndly, i don't need anyone to out me just because i said something that wasn't 100% accurate.... plus, svr07's demo is still on live/psn, so is LOM's and WWE All-Stars so how would i really know unless someone pointed that out to me....

This is how the people at THQ feel when someone says that they were wrong

You shouldn't really dismiss somebody's statement if you don't know about the matter. Thats what usually cause pointless arguments. We've all been guilty of that at 1 point or another.

Yeah, when I had the '08 demo it was when I still had an Xbox 360. It was indeed on the marketplace before release. Good times.

Just keep in mind that that statement doesnt guarantee anything, he is saying that it is a possibility (Its always a possibility EVERY YEAR) When he says the possibilities are endless, he's talking about the game as a whole and what could or couldnt be in it.

This is how the people at THQ feel when someone says that they were wrong

A somewhat good point...except that jeff has nothing to gain by falsely making such statements, and he's not brig paid to (parallel to advertisin for and developing game).

I finally got out to walmart and there was no wwe12 demo. I asked my buddy about he said he was messing with me. >:(

the appropriate response?

brutal murder, with an axe... named jimmy, little jimmy to be precise.

Archived