Demo at walmart?

Acid6D94

My friend went to walmart last night and said they a demo of wwe12 for xbox 360 but the xbox was frozen.

I was wondering if anyone else has been to walmart and seen a demo... also if this is true real good chance there will be a demo for us to download.

I got this tweet back and the chances of a demo are looking good.

2011_09_09_17_51_11_356x308.jpg

:D Yay

This is sounding good, last time we had a smackdown series demo was 2009 right? Been a while. I'd be happy as long as they had about 4 playable superstars.

The last time xbox had a demo was svr07, I think someone said ps3 had 09 but im not sure. Id be happy even if we only had 2 superstars, at least we get to play it.

you guys think that a demo would be released this week? might not be that early, though i'd be happy if it was.

I would be happy if it did release this week but if they have one im sure it wont release till at least september probably october.

you guys think that a demo would be released this week? might not be that early, though i'd be happy if it was.

I would be happy if it did release this week but if they have one im sure it wont release till at least september probably october.

.. uhh, dude, it is september.

oh wow it is... I thought it was still august :facepalm:

lol, no issue dude, just make sure to check the calender next time :D

lol, no issue dude, just make sure to check the calender next time :D

I actually did check my calender it said august... I switch it to setptember

There was a demo for 08 aswell. I doubt we'd have 1 for wwe12 though, but if we do, i'd be surprised.

there was not a demo for 08.... or if it was it's not on the marketplace... the only demo that's on the marketplace is 07 so unless you were talking for the ps2 that was irrelevant

There was a demo for 08 aswell. I doubt we'd have 1 for wwe12 though, but if we do, i'd be surprised.

there was not a demo for 08.... or if it was it's not on the marketplace... the only demo that's on the marketplace is 07 so unless you were talking for the ps2 that was irrelevant

There was a demo on the marketplace and PSN for SVR08 with Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton, but it got removed when the game released.

I got this tweet back and the chances of a demo are looking good.

2011_09_09_17_51_11_356x308.jpg

I hate to be the one to do this, but...

this contradicts the message in your first post. If there were demos already out in Wal-Marts, then wouldn't Tank have said "The demo is already out in some stores"? So, your friend is probably lying about that.

Archived