WWE 12 Update Game Save! - RELEASED [X360]

Petchy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RNSMusic - Mines version 2.43 so that's what the instructions are for. There should be a similar method for other programs / versions.

@Charisma - I'm guessing you have used your ID's for the files etc? Got all the DLC too? Also, the multi-resigner sometimes causes problems so might be worth resigning the files individually.

@RNSMusic - Mines version 2.43 so that's what the instructions are for. There should be a similar method for other programs / versions.

@Charisma - I'm guessing you have used your ID's for the files etc? Got all the DLC too? Also, the multi-resigner sometimes causes problems so might be worth resigning the files individually.

Yeah changed the ID's and I have got my DLC on my memory device where I am copying the files to anyway. It does not freeze at the intial loading and if their was a problem with the actual created superstar, storyline and paint tool data it would just say the data is damaged and missing, the freezing can only be caused by problems with the actual save file. maybe it got corrupted when you were copying it onto your computer :huh: thats a problem I find happening alot especially with modio.

Yeah changed the ID's and I have got my DLC on my memory device where I am copying the files to anyway. It does not freeze at the intial loading and if their was a problem with the actual created superstar, storyline and paint tool data it would just say the data is damaged and missing, the freezing can only be caused by problems with the actual save file. maybe it got corrupted when you were copying it onto your computer :huh: thats a problem I find happening alot especially with modio.

whats does the User Set ID's mean?

Can't be as I'm using the file that I uploaded because I changed things in the editor. I then tested the exact same files, putting my own id's etc, and it works fine on mine. Try another resigner?

Doesn't work for me seeing as I don't have the DLC.

I am wondering could you release another save which has none of the DLC packs you have to purchase?

Thanks

This, and also:

After "Checking Created Superstar save data", it shows as "The Created Superstar save data is either damaged or missing. Do you wish to remove this unusable data by overwriting the WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 save data?"

That was what I meant in the post I made in the first page of the topic.

EDIT: I used the Modio version you mentioned, passed the created superstar check but.. the caws aren't appearing and the Story Designer one isn't working, probably because I don't have the DLC.

I got it working fine just resign each file individually, Also petchy what happened to your Austin CAW with actual wrestling gear I really want to download it for the save.

Glad you got it working. Ah damn man, I contemplated leaving it on there but removed it because I was trying to keep the save as up to date as possible. Could maybe add it for v2 if there are other changes to make too.

Curious..

Is it possible to just use the save file for the name changes, NPCs etc but keep my own CAWs?

It won't work as the save file stores all the information, including what caws you have and such. There are methods you can use to keep your own caws but you'll have to do a bit of research. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it you cant talk about this hacking on the 360 yet its perfectly acceptable to discuss it on the PS2 version with action replay codes? The rules never used to be this complicated I presume once we started allowing THQ members to come here every one got scared.

Archived