D-Roc

Dez Holly

13 members have voted

1. 1. Gimmick?

• Arrogant Jock (Sort of David Otunga NXT Gimmick)
    • Quiet, Yet Hard Hitting Fighter (Mike Tyson Gimmick)

Depends on how well your promos are. I chose boxer.

It depends, if i was the arrogant jock i would do arrogant, heel, coporate rock like promos. and if i had the mike tyson gimmick i would create a don king like manager to do promos for me, ya know like paul heyman did for brock lesnar.

In all honesty, I'd say none of the above. Don't base your gimmick on something that has already been done, we don't want to see that. You might of simply been using the real life people as examples, but step outside of the box either way. We want to see unique and original characters in AOW, not cliches.

In all honesty, I'd say none of the above. Don't base your gimmick on something that has already been done, we don't want to see that. You might of simply been using the real life people as examples, but step outside of the box either way. We want to see unique and original characters in AOW, not cliches.

Thanks for the advice. I was starting to think that the arrogant jock gimmick was too similar to nicvirtue so i was planning on using the mike tyson gimmick, also changing my characters name

With the Mike Tyson gimmick, what exactly do you mean?

A mean boxer, that isn't afraid of some dirty play?

Exactly that. and doesn't really talk much, because he has a manager who makes decisions for him (like a Don King) lmfao

You're in AOW?

With the Mike Tyson gimmick, what exactly do you mean?

A mean boxer, that isn't afraid of some dirty play?

Exactly that. and doesn't really talk much, because he has a manager who makes decisions for him (like a Don King) lmfao

You're in AOW?

It's Sonny Stark/Vin Kaiser.

Archived