Anyone got a 'Complete' X360 Game Save?

Petchy

Just wondering if anyone who has unlocked everything would be willing to upload their game save? Just picked up a copy on the cheap and cannot be bothered to go through all the modes just to use additional characters.

Many thanks to anyone who can.

Just wondering if anyone who has unlocked everything would be willing to upload their game save? Just picked up a copy on the cheap and cannot be bothered to go through all the modes just to use additional characters.

I took 3 months to unlock everything ... Why you can't do it too?

I took 3 months to unlock everything ... Why you can't do it too?

Because I won't be playing it enough to warrant sitting there for 3 months to unlock everything before enjoying the game. Hence why I asked if anyone would be kind enough to share their save. It is a forum after all.

-------

@VegetaNick - No worries man.

Is this good enough?

http://www.360haven....-beginning-save

edit: Looks like people are saying it's not working... sorry, I google searched, and that's what I got.

but for alternate attires, finisher, entrance and arenas it takes more. and does not seem right that one should have them ready.

Seem right to who exactly? You? Who are you to tell him what he can and can't do with his game? Are you going to go complain in the WWE'12 section because they have the Fan Axxess which unlocks everything, and "it's not right that they offer that"? Hey, I used a 100% complete DOA4 save the day I got it. I'm a shitty person! Quick, villify me!

Do you need oxygen tanks to breathe while up on that high horse of yours?

Is this good enough?

http://www.360haven....-beginning-save

edit: Looks like people are saying it's not working... sorry, I google searched, and that's what I got.

but for alternate attires, finisher, entrance and arenas it takes more. and does not seem right that one should have them ready.

Seem right to who exactly? You? Who are you to tell him what he can and can't do with his game? Are you going to go complain in the WWE'12 section because they have the Fan Axxess which unlocks everything, and "it's not right that they offer that"? Hey, I used a 100% complete DOA4 save the day I got it. I'm a shitty person! Quick, villify me!

Do you need oxygen tanks to breathe while up on that high horse of yours?

you have given feedback alone

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if your aware but this could get you classed as a cheat on your profile and have your score reset. Ive nothing against you finding a save as its like the old days of the ps2 but im pretty sure if you was to download a complete save with everything unlocked that would enable the 100 percent achievement wouldnt it and as the console you use registers how long you ve played a game from it would give a similaratries that you unlocked something you shouldnt of before getting a achievement for something else which MS looks out for and could get you banned from live.

I dunno why people care about their dick scores for to boast to a friend saying mines bigger than yours. Who cares about the achievement scores to be honest.

I dunno if your aware but this could get you classed as a cheat on your profile and have your score reset. Ive nothing against you finding a save as its like the old days of the ps2 but im pretty sure if you was to download a complete save with everything unlocked that would enable the 100 percent achievement wouldnt it and as the console you use registers how long you ve played a game from it would give a similaratries that you unlocked something you shouldnt of before getting a achievement for something else which MS looks out for and could get you banned from live.

I dunno why people care about their dick scores for to boast to a friend saying mines bigger than yours. Who cares about the achievement scores to be honest.

This didn't even cross my mind to be honest, but no. The way achievements work is that you'd have to do at least one thing to contribute to it. If I downloaded an already completed 100% save for any game the achievement wouldn't unlock because there's nothing left to do to trigger it. If there was, say one attire left to unlock, then after doing that I would get the achievement which in turn would look dodgy. MS normally issue the 'cheater' tag to those who achievement hack through a program though as they enable games they don't even own and just 'unlock all offline'. Even if you did achievement boost via the game save method, in theory MS wouldn't actually do anything as you were online at the time of unlocking and will have a time stamp on that unlocked acheivement, which in turn would look legit. Not really worth the hassle for a 'bigger number' though! :lol:

It doesn't look like there are any saves out there anyway, and I've unlocked most of the stuff myself now. If I do end up unlocking everything then I'll upload for others.

Archived