Last Movie You Watched

V to I

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Amazing Spider Man 2. Most of the alternate/deleted scenes should've seriously been in the movie.

Quadrophenia. The Who were *censored*ing incredible.

I watched that in school once, hilarious.

Yeah, seeing Sting wrecking shit and then being a clean-cut bell boy in real life was funny as hell.

A Serbian Film

Did you vomit?

Edited by .Sy™

The Amazing Spider Man 2. Most of the alternate/deleted scenes should've seriously been in the movie.

Quadrophenia. The Who were *censored*ing incredible.

I watched that in school once, hilarious.

Yeah, seeing Sting wrecking shit and then being a clean-cut bell boy in real life was funny as hell.

A Serbian Film

Did you vomit?

I threw up a little in my mouth. But I was honestly shocked at what I just watched. I'm planning on watching the rest of the graphic/banned movies that are NSFW, just to see something different I guess.

Mockingjay Part 1. I liked it but it's not nearly as good as the first two. It basically featured a lot of suspense and build-up for Part 2 which was obvious, but I was hoping for a bit more excitement. I'm afraid Part 2 will have too much action, while Part 1 barely had any.

• 2 weeks later...

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It has a strong chance of becoming my second all-time favorite movie (after Donnie Darko of course).

Gahh that movie is incredible.. I relate to Charlie so much. Have you read the book? If not I strongly suggest you check it out! :cool:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It has a strong chance of becoming my second all-time favorite movie (after Donnie Darko of course).

Gahh that movie is incredible.. I relate to Charlie so much. Have you read the book? If not I strongly suggest you check it out! :cool:

Bought it the other day and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I'm reading it every day and I'm usually not a frequent reader.

Back to topic: Boyhood. *****