Wrestlers you can't bare to watch

BeansOnToast

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian - Much like another guy in this thread, great Wrestler & 'actor', but something about him recently has thrown me off.

The Miz - I got extremely bored of his WWE Title run, but his collab with R-Truth recently has been pretty funny.

Alberto Del Rio - Good in the ring dont get me wrong. His character & voice is horrible.

I'm on the fence with Heath Slater though, i do NOT enjoy listening to him babble on, but he is great in the ring. I enjoy watching his matches as he is able to sell - amazingly!

AJ Styles and Super dragon.

I don't think either are bad, just don't enjoy watching them.

WTF? Especially Super Dragon. I love his style. It's so raw, it's so indy, so incredible! I mean some people don't like him because he is kind of a dick sometimes... one of those wrestlers that is sort of his own worst enemy because he really should be bigger than he is, even on the indy scene. But I've always enjoyed his matches and I haven't met anyone who's familiar with him who did not.

Daniel Bryan

Explain plz.

Bores the hell out of me.

Well, your loss. Just please don't be one of those people that dives head first into hater mode when forum go'ers at CAWs get excited whenever he gets pushed. Because he IS wrestling to many fans and I hope you can at least realize why that is, even if he doesn't appeal to you personally.

Ok, and I can't.

Daniel Bryan

Explain plz.

Well, your loss. Just please don't be one of those people that dives head first into hater mode when forum go'ers at CAWs get excited whenever he gets pushed. Because he IS wrestling to many fans and I hope you can at least realize why that is, even if he doesn't appeal to you personally.

Ok, and I can't.

There are things I don't care for, but I can still understand why some like them.

Are you and indy wrestling fan or no?

John Cena

The Miz

Alex Riley

Zack Ryder

Jesse Neal

Michelle McCool

Kelly Kelly

Alicia Fox

Lita

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Edge

Shawn Michaels

Angelina Love

The Bellas

Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger

Evan Karagias

Test

Brian Christopher

Scotty 2 Hotty

Vampiro

Trish Stratus

That's all I can think of for now

WTF? Especially Super Dragon. I love his style. It's so raw, it's so indy, so incredible! I mean some people don't like him because he is kind of a dick sometimes... one of those wrestlers that is sort of his own worst enemy because he really should be bigger than he is, even on the indy scene. But I've always enjoyed his matches and I haven't met anyone who's familiar with him who did not.

The fact that he is a huge asshole, and not in the funny way, really kills his matches for me.

The fact that he is a huge asshole, and not in the funny way, really kills his matches for me.

I know and I commented on that and elaborated upon that by saying that his attitude has prevented him from becoming more recognizable even on the indy circuit.

But he hasn't done anything totally despicable. So his attitude doesn't ruin his matches for me. But to each his own. There are talented people that I don't like simply because of their attitude.

Miz. He learned that lacking any form of a moveset = Push to the moon.

Raja Lion

/thread

The following comment was paid for by Botchamania.

One can wish. But seriously, the clips of him on Botchamania are just so terrible that they make a Hornswoggle match look good.

Great Khali, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Drew McIntyre and Alex Riley

John Cena

The Miz

Alex Riley

Zack Ryder

Jesse Neal

Michelle McCool

Kelly Kelly

Alicia Fox

Lita

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Edge

Shawn Michaels

Angelina Love

The Bellas

Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger

Evan Karagias

Test

Brian Christopher

Scotty 2 Hotty

Vampiro

Trish Stratus

That's all I can think of for now

Woah woah, take it easy, buddy.

I know and I commented on that and elaborated upon that by saying that his attitude has prevented him from becoming more recognizable even on the indy circuit.

But he hasn't done anything totally despicable. So his attitude doesn't ruin his matches for me. But to each his own. There are talented people that I don't like simply because of their attitude.

it's not like Super Dragon is Dynamite Kid also whats wrong with AJ? he is an excellent wrestler

Daniel Bryan

Explain plz.

Ok, and I can't.

There are things I don't care for, but I can still understand why some like them.

Are you and indy wrestling fan or no?

Nope, just WWE. Doesn't mean I'm completely ignorant to anything besides WWE though, I know what he's done and accomplished. But he just doesn't appeal to me. Even a guy like Drew McIntyre, who is being buried now I like a lot partly because of his indy work.

Archived