The Official Bound For Glory PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Forgot to add Daniels vs. Styles and Bully Ray vs. Anderson. They're both up now, which makes it eight matches. Again, I think TNA should have looked into maybe adding in an extra hour to the show, as there are quite a few people and feuds left off this PPV. That, and over half of these matches are pretty important ones, that deserve more than just 15 (or so) minutes.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they've almost ruined Roode's win already by hyping his win and hyping how he is going to win the belt so much. It's not going to have as great an impact as if they had had Kurt run him down, humiliate him and keep us all doubting that he could win. If you win after that, it;s a huge cheer. If you win after everyone saying you;re going to win, and the heel hardly says you won't... then where is the surprise?

If Kurt beats Roode then there really is only one thing left to do...

Jim-Cornette.jpg

An update:

Sunday's "Bound For Glory" epic event just got even bigger! A 30-minute LIVE pre-show will be broadcast on the IMPACT WRESTLING Facebook Page! TNA IMPACT WRESTLING and Direct Auto Insurance present "Bound For Glory" from The Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, live on Pay-Per-View, at select theaters nationwide and online in HD at TNAOnDemand.com.

In addition to the three-hour Pay-Per-View event, TNA will air a FREE pre-show starting at 7:30 ET / 4:30 PT, featuring the TNA World Tag Team Championship match with Mexican America (Hernandez and Anarquia) vs. Ink Inc (Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal), plus backstage interviews with the Superstars and much more, just minutes before the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event!

TNA is also happy to announce that for the first time ever, our live pre-show will air on our official Facebook page at Facebook.com/IMPACTWRESTLING

Starting at 7:30ET/4:30PT on Sunday, fans can visit our Facebook page, then click on the embedded video to watch the pre-show. The pre-show will also be available on participating Pay-Per-View providers!

Following the 30min free pre-show at Facebook.com/IMPACTWRESTLING, fans can order "Bound For Glory" on Pay-Per-View or online at TNAOnDemand.com.

tl;dr? The Tag Team Championship Match has been added to the pre-show that you can watch on Facebook.

Fuuuuuuu Hardy needs not appear I know it will get more viewers and shit but w/e. they know what there doing ... hopefully.

No clue if this is the final iMPACT before B4G but I have to say. It was meh i've seen TNA do better.

Yeah, BFG is this Sunday.

MY PREDICTIONS

BOUND FOR GLORY 2011

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

© Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode

No DQ Match

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

I Quit Match

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Full Metal Mayhem Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

Triple Threat Match

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan

X Division Championship

© Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick

Four Way Match For The TNA Knockouts Championship

© Winter vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne

TNA World Tag Team Championship

© Mexican America vs. Ink Inc.

A reminder: The Tag Team Championship match will be shown free at http://www.facebook.com/ImpactWrestling, live at 7:30EST/4:30PT, and all that jazz. Rooting for Ink Inc.

Pre-show inteviews with A Double and MA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLxDEYCex8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AobF9ptpFU

MY PREDICTIONS

BOUND FOR GLORY 2011

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

© Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode

No DQ Match

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

I Quit Match

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Full Metal Mayhem Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

Triple Threat Match

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan

X Division Championship

© Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick

Four Way Match For The TNA Knockouts Championship

© Winter vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne

TNA World Tag Team Championship

© Mexican America vs. Ink Inc.

These are my predictions!

I expect this pay-per-view to be good, but I really can't decide whether to watch it or watch The Walking Dead season premiere. I do not have DVR.

Ooh the second season is on today? Aww hell, why do I care, I don't even have cable. :shift:

So it looks like there won't be any changes for the setup:

317272_10150344588316026_31695961025_8337707_403121461_n.jpg

... and here's the pre-show. Man, JB sounds like he's about ready to lose his voice.

Toxine? Okay...

Suck, Christina really wasn't much help either. :mellow:

Funny when it's live you can hear the pop for Aries, but taped you can hear the obvious recorded booing.

... or people were actually booing him? It's obvious when you look at the crowd. It's Philly, what do you expect?

why would one boo Aries? 8-) He should be pushed to the moon in TNA. I wonder if he will stay in the X-Division or get some World title shots.

Archived