The Official Bound For Glory PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

BOUND-FOR-GLORY.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnBEbLVGU5g

Direct Auto Insurance and TNA Wrestling Present: Bound For Glory, Live on PPV October 16th at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA

Tickets for "Bound For Glory" are on sale now at the Liacouras Center box office and comcastTIX.com and at 800-298-4200. PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more. The live PPV will also be available for everyone around the world at TNAOnDemand.com

On the biggest night of the year for IMPACT WRESTLING, we return to Philadelphia, and will feature an expanded weekend of activities in the Philadelphia area, including a special "Bound For Glory Fan InterAction". Fans can also purchase the Bound for Glory Ultimate Fan Xperience for $199 at ShopTNA.com, which includes access to TNA Fan InterAction, plus a special VIP-only entrance to "Bound for Glory".

Visit the official BFG mini-site here, where you can watch classic matches, get ticket information as well as the latest insider news from the show.

| Theme Song |

"Not Again" by Staind

From the upcoming self-titled album

http://staind.atlanticrecords.com/

Available on iTunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQJLU8tnsk

| Match Card |

bfg1.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle ©

bfg2.jpg

Battle for Control

"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan vs. "The Icon" Sting

bfg5.jpg

I Quit Match

Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

bfg8.jpg

X-Division Championship Match

Brian Kendrick vs. Austin Aries ©

bfg3.jpg

Full Metal Mayhem Match

Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam

bfg6.jpg

Triple Threat Match

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan

bfg4.jpg

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray

bfg91.jpg

Four-Way Knockout's Championship Match

Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Winter ©

| Pre-Show Match |

bfg9.jpg

Tag Team Championship Match

Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal) vs. Mexican America (Hernandez and Anarquia) ©

Also, Jeff Hardy will be in attendance at Bound For Glory!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, for one, am hoping that Bobby Roode finally gets that push he has deserved for a good while now. With the tag titles off of Beer Money now, the two can focus on their singles careers, however I am still hoping that the two do not turn against each other and remain on good terms (similar to the American Wolves in ROH) and so, do occasionally tag with each other from time-to-time.

Also, here's to hoping that Immortal ends at the Pay-Per-View as well, and that Hogan and Bischoff get injured (storyline-wise) after a match with Sting, so that we see less of them on the television afterwards.

I, for one, am hoping that Bobby Roode finally gets that push he has deserved for a good while now. With the tag titles off of Beer Money now, the two can focus on their singles careers, however I am still hoping that the two do not turn against each other and remain on good terms (similar to the American Wolves in ROH) and so, do occasionally tag with each other from time-to-time.

Also, here's to hoping that Immortal ends at the Pay-Per-View as well, and that Hogan and Bischoff get injured (storyline-wise) after a match with Sting, so that we see less of them on the television afterwards.

Well if Sting vs. Hogan is bound to be on the PPV, I'm sure it'll be the end of Immortal if Sting won (which is the only logical way of that match ending).

Please pin this and unpin the BFG Series?

So, seeing as how everybody else has been doing it more and more lately, I'll post some predictions for BFG:

Ultimate X Match

Alex Shelley vs. Robbie E vs. Mark Haskins vs. Zema Ion vs. Anthony Nese

*One of those randomly added matches, maybe it'll be for the #1 Contender's spot, who knows. I would just like to see Anthony Nese winning this one.

British Invasion vs. Mexican America ©

*I assume this is when Magnus will use up his Xplosion Championship Challenge... thing and (unfortunately) go for the tag titles. I'd really like for him to get a singles push, even for the Television Title, but if this is to happen at BFG, British Invasion are the team I can see winning that match.

Knockout's Championship Match

Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James ©

*With Mickie being the Champ once again (terrible decision to take the title off of Winter so quickly), I can see a "friendly" feud for the Knockout's Championship, where Velvet Sky finally wins the title.

Jesse Sorensen vs. Kid Kash vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Austin Aries

*I can't really say who'll win the X-Division Championship Match at No Surrender, so I won't say who's champion. However, I can see Austin Aries winning this one.

Singles Match

*Jerry cost RVD the chance to be in the final four of the BFG series last week, so it's obvious that this match will happen. There's no reason for it to take place at No Surrender, and this is to add that ECW-flavor to the PPV in Philly. I can't see Lynn winning, unfortunately, but it should be a good match again, with RVD being the obvious choice of winning.

Monster's Ball Match

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

*Two different feuds, but both fit into the Moster's Ball style match. I see Crimson winning this to keep his winning streak going.

Singles Match

*Following what happened last week, with Daniels refusing to shake AJ's hand, this match will also probably be saved for BFG. I honestly want to see Daniels come out on top of this match, as he really needs it. I'll say he will, but I have doubts if this match were to happen.

Legends Match

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

*I can't picture this match being just Sting and Hogan alone, so I'll assume there will be a big brawl outside the ring between Kazarian, Gunner, James Storm, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner. When it's all said and done, I see Abyss turning face (if he doesn't at some point between No Surrender and the shows following up to BFG) and start beating on the other members of Immortal. Then back in the ring, Bischoff will likely try to hit Sting with a chair, but someone (maybe Flair?) will stop it. Sting hits Hogan with the Scorpion Death Drop and pins him for the 1, 2, 3.

World Championship Match

Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle

*Bobby Roode winning the series sounds like the plan, so I see him moving on to face Angle in the BFG main event. I can see Roode winning the match and becoming the champ, with Angle shaking his hand (think the ending of Morgan vs. Angle at BFG '09). Then Fortune comes out to celebrate with him.

Please pin this and unpin the BFG Series?

So, seeing as how everybody else has been doing it more and more lately, I'll post some predictions for BFG:

Ultimate X Match

Alex Shelley vs. Robbie E vs. Mark Haskins vs. Zema Ion vs. Anthony Nese

*One of those randomly added matches, maybe it'll be for the #1 Contender's spot, who knows. I would just like to see Anthony Nese winning this one.

British Invasion vs. Mexican America ©

*I assume this is when Magnus will use up his Xplosion Championship Challenge... thing and (unfortunately) go for the tag titles. I'd really like for him to get a singles push, even for the Television Title, but if this is to happen at BFG, British Invasion are the team I can see winning that match.

Knockout's Championship Match

Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James ©

*With Mickie being the Champ once again (terrible decision to take the title off of Winter so quickly), I can see a "friendly" feud for the Knockout's Championship, where Velvet Sky finally wins the title.

Jesse Sorensen vs. Kid Kash vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Austin Aries

*I can't really say who'll win the X-Division Championship Match at No Surrender, so I won't say who's champion. However, I can see Austin Aries winning this one.

Singles Match

*Jerry cost RVD the chance to be in the final four of the BFG series last week, so it's obvious that this match will happen. There's no reason for it to take place at No Surrender, and this is to add that ECW-flavor to the PPV in Philly. I can't see Lynn winning, unfortunately, but it should be a good match again, with RVD being the obvious choice of winning.

Monster's Ball Match

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

*Two different feuds, but both fit into the Moster's Ball style match. I see Crimson winning this to keep his winning streak going.

Singles Match

*Following what happened last week, with Daniels refusing to shake AJ's hand, this match will also probably be saved for BFG. I honestly want to see Daniels come out on top of this match, as he really needs it. I'll say he will, but I have doubts if this match were to happen.

Legends Match

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

*I can't picture this match being just Sting and Hogan alone, so I'll assume there will be a big brawl outside the ring between Kazarian, Gunner, James Storm, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner. When it's all said and done, I see Abyss turning face (if he doesn't at some point between No Surrender and the shows following up to BFG) and start beating on the other members of Immortal. Then back in the ring, Bischoff will likely try to hit Sting with a chair, but someone (maybe Flair?) will stop it. Sting hits Hogan with the Scorpion Death Drop and pins him for the 1, 2, 3.

World Championship Match

Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle

*Bobby Roode winning the series sounds like the plan, so I see him moving on to face Angle in the BFG main event. I can see Roode winning the match and becoming the champ, with Angle shaking his hand (think the ending of Morgan vs. Angle at BFG '09). Then Fortune comes out to celebrate with him.

This PPV will be the night that a Superstar in Robert Roode, is born. Wooo! I think Im going to take a back seat on this PPV just so I can be a fan and take it all in. BFG will top WWE's Wrestlemania RAW. Bank on it brotha!

That shouldn't be to difficult to do if you remember just how bad WrestleMania 27 was.

MY PREDICTIONS

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

© Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode

Tag Team Match

Sting & Mr. Anderson vs. Ric Flair & Bully Ray

X Division Championship

© Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick

TNA Tag Team Championship

© Mexican America vs. Devon & Jeff Hardy

Fatal 4 Way Match For The TNA Knockouts Championship

© Winter vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne

Singles Match

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Singles Match

Triple Threat Match

Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe vs. Crimson

Some sort of X Division Number 1 Contender Match

TOH's PREDICTIONS

Television Title

Eric Young © vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kazarian vs. Gunner vs. Bully Ray

Knockout's Tag Team Championship

Tara © & Miss Tessmacher © vs.

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson

Knockout's Title

Mickie James © vs.

X Division Title

Austin Aries © vs. Alex Shelley

Tag Team Championship

AMW - America's Most Wanted vs Mexican America

"Wildcat" Chris Harris vs. Hernandez © & Anarquia ©

& "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm

Mr. Anderson vs. Ric Flair w/ Abyss

Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles

TNA World Heavyweight

Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle ©

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

New matches have been added. I think one more match will do it for the card, but it's weird to see so many wrestlers missing out. You would expect to see guys like Abyss, Gunner, Sorensen, Kash, Shelley, Kazarian and Storm on it, but apparently not.

I hope they keep the matches at eight, as adding more will just squish everything together.

New matches have been added. I think one more match will do it for the card, but it's weird to see so many wrestlers missing out. You would expect to see guys like Abyss, Gunner, Sorensen, Kash, Shelley, Kazarian and Storm on it, but apparently not.

I hope they keep the matches at eight, as adding more will just squish everything together.

Yeah that's tough because you've got a lot of big matches on the card but also a lot of big names off it. I see something with Samoa Joe and Crimson being the 8th match. But what about Aj Styles and Daniels, do they have another match? Also Jeff Jarrett and Kaz have something going on. What do you guys think about Bound 4 Glory taking on another hour like Wrestlemania does?

Yeah that's tough because you've got a lot of big matches on the card but also a lot of big names off it. I see something with Samoa Joe and Crimson being the 8th match. But what about Aj Styles and Daniels, do they have another match? Also Jeff Jarrett and Kaz have something going on. What do you guys think about Bound 4 Glory taking on another hour like Wrestlemania does?

Yes, I think it should last another hour or half an hour at least, after all it is the biggest event of the year for TNA.

Archived