PS3 or XBOX360............or Wii

TCsinger09

I already have A PS3 Xbox and Wii so I will offer a little bit of help on what system to get, first of Wii they usally take some of the features out and the graphics aren't all that great they almost look like the PS2 Graphics, second Xbox 360 is my view second best system out there if you like to make Caws and other stuff in the game go with the Xbox it has online but you have to pay for it, so if you like to play online go with the PS3 seeing as it has free online, I help this helps you decide. :cool:

If you can afford the online, go with Xbox. It has a lot stabler/stronger internet than the PS3, better CAWs and more 360s are out there than there are PS3, so more players to compete against (in logic I'd guess). Wii sacrifices a lot of things, but past game titles have also had a few cool little additions, but not really worth it. PS3... free online. Plenty of good CAWs, but I'd say go for the 360 if you can afford the 60$ a year.

This is for ALL the PS2 users, what platform are you all going to switch to for WWE12

Well for the past 3 years Ive been getting it for both consoles so I can get great graphics and on the other npc people. Why on earth they bring it on the wii ive no idea they shouldnt be putting it out on crappy quality consoles and just stick to the next gen consoles like 360 and ps3.

2010 was when I decided to finally switch to PS3. Same controls as PS2 which is an advantage. Free internet of course. And Internet doesn't matter if both consoles use the same online servers.

Basically, if you have a PS2, go with the PS3. It's like when HD TV's were introduced. SD TV [PS2] < HD TV [PS3]

It seems like most of the PS2 users are jumping ship from playstation to Xbox360

Which is particularly odd because the most frequent complaint was not having to pay for a nex gen. Yet now they want not only a nex gen but a yearly 50$+ online subscription, I could list the PS3's merits but it would just encite more console flamming.

This is for ALL the PS2 users, what platform are you all going to switch to for WWE12

Well for the past 3 years Ive been getting it for both consoles so I can get great graphics and on the other npc people. Why on earth they bring it on the wii ive no idea they shouldnt be putting it out on crappy quality consoles and just stick to the next gen consoles like 360 and ps3.

Wii is Nintendo's main console, until next year when WiiU lauches, which has BETTER graphics card and storage then PS3 and Xbox 360. WWE 13 on WiiU will likely be the best version. Now to your comment on "crappy quality consoles." Nintendo Wii has the option for developers to use duel layered discs. Games like the Mario Galaxy Games, Metroid: Other M, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl use duel layered discs. They all look and play amazing, Super Smash Bros. Brawl even has online play. This (if THQ would use it) would put the WWE games on par with PS3 and Xbox. There will still be no DLC or online play, but the game's overall quality would be a LOT better. THQ would be able to add in all the features they take out every year if they used duel layered discs. Its THQ's fault for Wii versions getting shafted every year for not using the option, not the console's.

well, other than the ps2, i have the wii, so am gonna go for that .... but just out of curiosity, ps2 is almost on par with wii in terms of graphics, and many people play (wrestling games for this matter) using a gamecube controller, wwe 12 could just have been made for the ps2 too ....

Ps3 has it's advantages...PSN is free unlike Live that costs you $$$$.... Xbox might have crisper graphix and might very well be faster and can process a lot more a lot easier hence 64 Layers to CAS compared to the Ps3's 32 etc etc...However Xbox users have the whole red eye ring of death situation that comes into play so basically each and every console has it's draw as well as key set backs so consider what works best for you when thinking about upgrading to next generation gaming systems

Archived