Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Ernez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In WWE '12 an outside Superstar or Diva will be able to interrupt single moves (2 person moves) and double-team moves (3 person moves)."

Please, please, please, please, please tell me that this includes Royal Rumble? I get sick of saving my partner by going and inputting the wrong buttons. Breaking it up with a simple punch or grapple would be so much easier. Anyone know if this works in this instance?

"In WWE '12 an outside Superstar or Diva will be able to interrupt single moves (2 person moves) and double-team moves (3 person moves)."

Please, please, please, please, please tell me that this includes Royal Rumble? I get sick of saving my partner by going and inputting the wrong buttons. Breaking it up with a simple punch or grapple would be so much easier. Anyone know if this works in this instance?

Yes. Confirmed long ago that this feature also applies in Royal Rumble matches.

Wow thats 2 bits of news I've wanted to hear in just a few days firsts La Mistica is in and now we have Weight Detection, been like 07 since we had that and now glad, should not be able to have Rey over powering Big Show.

Only downside to it is for online gamers I guess if you like using a Cruiserweight then going up against some noob online using Big Show may make things a little harder, depends on the gamer I guess

No Andre, Owen Hart or Mae Young. Confirmed on Twitter.

Shame about Andre and Owen although I wasn't expecting Owen Hart to be included anyway. As for Mae Young she would have been a waste of a spot anyway if you ask me.

Owen hart will never be in a WWE game as long as that b*tch is alive. The kids will hate her then they grow up as she feels ashamed he was a wrestler. She needs to let it go like all the Harts have said.

Andre no big loss as plenty of people create him. Someone needs to ask Corey if Perfect, Rude, Jake and Warrior are in the game.

Thank you so much. That makes my day.

Last year I'd always rush over to help by grabbing on to eliminate them and pressing the wrong buttons. It was so annoying (I mean it was better than not being able to keep a partner in at all, but a little unrealistic). So this just made me really happy. Thank you.

Last year I'd always rush over to help by grabbing on to eliminate them and pressing the wrong buttons. It was so annoying (I mean it was better than not being able to keep a partner in at all, but a little unrealistic). So this just made me really happy. Thank you.

No problem, dude. :cool:

No Andre, Owen Hart or Mae Young. Confirmed on Twitter.

Shame about Andre and Owen although I wasn't expecting Owen Hart to be included anyway. As for Mae Young she would have been a waste of a spot anyway if you ask me.

Owen hart will never be in a WWE game as long as that b*tch is alive. The kids will hate her then they grow up as she feels ashamed he was a wrestler. She needs to let it go like all the Harts have said.

Andre no big loss as plenty of people create him. Someone needs to ask Corey if Perfect, Rude, Jake and Warrior are in the game.

The woman loses her husband and she's a b#tch? Wow........

What I always hated was that when I was HBK if the computer tossed triple h out and then grappled no matter how much i punched on Rey's back it wouldnt break the grapple I found this very unrealistic that you cant save people once they are in a grapple.

I found out, from THQ Tank, about that:

roster reveal videos will pick up again next week and continue on forward weekly, we'll be activating 8 weekly

In other words...the videos for 8 wrestlers will be up, starting next week...and 8 sets of videos will be up every week.

:EDIT: Yay. I finally reached post #100!

roster reveal videos will pick up again next week and continue on forward weekly, we'll be activating 8 weekly

In other words...the videos for 8 wrestlers will be up, starting next week...and 8 sets of videos will be up every week.

Congrats on your 100th post!

I've constructed a reveal schedule IF THQ follows what they said... if they are doing 8 rosters per week then this should stretch out till the 2nd week of october...enjoy:

SO if it is just 8 profiles everyweek this should be the schedule:

Next Week:

Triple H

David Otunga

Sheamus

john Morrison

Ted Dibiase

Mark Henry

William Regal

Husky Harris

Week of sept 5th.

Daniel Bryan

Tyson Kidd

Vladimir Kozlov

Santino Marella

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Mason Ryan

M. McGillicutty

Week of Sept 12th

Yoshi Tatsu

Eve

Kane

Big Show

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger

Cody Rhods

Dolph Ziggler

Week of Sept 19th

Chavo Guerrero

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Justin Gabriel

Heath Slater

Michelle McCool

Beth Phoenix

Arn Anderson

Week of Sept 26th

Ricky Steamboat

Animal

Hawk

Kevin Nash

Booker T

Vader

Ax

Smash

Week of October 1st

Eddie Guerrero

Mr McMahon

Steve Austin

Edge

Sin Cara

Jerry Lawler

Coming Soon (to be mystery star released in september)

Coming Soon

Week of October 8th

Dlc 3

Dlc 4

Dlc 5

Dlc 6

Dlc 7

Dlc 8

Dlc 9

Dlc 10

Week of October 15th

Dlc 11

Dlc 12

Dlc 13

Dlc 14

I know there was no need to post this but hey some may not be going to that roster page every day and this way you should know when your favorite superstar(s) or diva(s) will get unlocked

One last question - has it been announced if we can edit a Downloaded Superstars entrance theme yet?

are u talking about a downloaded created superstars entrance or are u talking about a dlc superstar's entrance like how bret hart luger and chris masters you couldn't advance edit the entrance... cause you can edit a downloaded caw's entrance theme only if the creator allows make him editable.. don't think that's changed

Congrats on your 100th post!

I've constructed a reveal schedule IF THQ follows what they said... if they are doing 8 rosters per week then this should stretch out till the 2nd week of october...enjoy:

SO if it is just 8 profiles everyweek this should be the schedule:

Next Week:

Triple H

David Otunga

Sheamus

john Morrison

Ted Dibiase

Mark Henry

William Regal

Husky Harris

Week of sept 5th.

Daniel Bryan

Tyson Kidd

Vladimir Kozlov

Santino Marella

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Mason Ryan

M. McGillicutty

Week of Sept 12th

Yoshi Tatsu

Eve

Kane

Big Show

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger

Cody Rhods

Dolph Ziggler

Week of Sept 19th

Chavo Guerrero

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Justin Gabriel

Heath Slater

Michelle McCool

Beth Phoenix

Arn Anderson

Week of Sept 26th

Ricky Steamboat

Animal

Hawk

Kevin Nash

Booker T

Vader

Ax

Smash

Week of October 1st

Eddie Guerrero

Mr McMahon

Steve Austin

Edge

Sin Cara

Jerry Lawler

Coming Soon (to be mystery star released in september)

Coming Soon

Week of October 8th

Dlc 3

Dlc 4

Dlc 5

Dlc 6

Dlc 7

Dlc 8

Dlc 9

Dlc 10

Week of October 15th

Dlc 11

Dlc 12

Dlc 13

Dlc 14

I know there was no need to post this but hey some may not be going to that roster page every day and this way you should know when your favorite superstar(s) or diva(s) will get unlocked

One last question - has it been announced if we can edit a Downloaded Superstars entrance theme yet?

are u talking about a downloaded created superstars entrance or are u talking about a dlc superstar's entrance like how bret hart luger and chris masters you couldn't advance edit the entrance... cause you can edit a downloaded caw's entrance theme only if the creator allows make him editable.. don't think that's changed

Oh you could edit a downloaded CAWs theme last year? I must have forgot, hahaha. My bad.

Archived