MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

A laugh. That's what came from Jayson who was sat backstage, peering up at a monitor in which Gospel's post match skit was on. That playing field was more one sided than it ever was on Monday. Addair got screwed by the number game. Not beat, screwed. But, Gospel messed with fate. His fate on Motorstorm was to be hit with another PsychoRush. He knew it, Jayson knew, and the rest of the MCW Universe. So, we know what that means. If Final Destination has taught us anything, it's that what should of happened, will happen. Gospel may not die in some hilairious way, but he will be getting another PsychoRush sooner as opposed to later. Pushing off the production crate he was sat on, Addair would walk off down the hallway. Whistling as he did to the tune of 'Pumped Up Kicks' - Foster the People. wOOt!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm super, thanks for asking
||
Aaron Starr

I actually managed to get some work done. Yeay. Back to slacking then. The master of slacking himself is currently lounging around, playing some video games, notably Modern Warfare same as the other ones. Aaron helped Gabriel get the win last night when he took the bullet from Jayson which let the G Man hit the Revelation, get the pinfall and all of that jazz. So yesterday was a good night to be a Prestigious member, things went well for them. Hopefully this will take some of the pressure of them if Double G is in a good mood. It is his birthday after all. But then again the G Man wasn't exactly a bundle of joy when it was Chritsmas. Maaybe he just isn't a friendly figure. Should be, Double R loves his birthday, a day all about him, what could be better. Well the fact people give you stuff to and act nice to ya. It's a swell day and all. But for now, back to COD.

OT: Tom, you forgot to include my Promo. Anyways, here it is. This is BEFORE Bryan's Match with Adam Valentine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPkwazCLgs&feature=player_embedded

'Die Die My Darling' blazes through the arena as The "Assassinator" shows himself up, much to the disappointment and disapproval of the fans in attendance. He makes his way to the ring, mocking the fans on his way, and immediately demands a mic.

He waits for the fans to calm down, before starting to talk. "I couldn't care less what you clowns think of me!" That line raises further disapproving sounds from the crowd as Bryan just shakes his head. "I don't have time for all this nonsense, so let me get right to the point: I'm here to talk about Dynamite. You see, Dynamite, I don't hate you. Hell, I even respect you... as an athlete. As a person, I just despise you!" More boos. "The reason is simple: I don't appreciate how you've just sneaked your way to the top, by sucking up to these pimps and whores in the crowd! The management considers you their lucky charm, their best son. I consider you an ass-kisser! That's right, you're nothing more than an ass-kisser. What makes this fact even more disturbing is that you have the skills which can easily send you to the top of the mountain. But instead, you choose to take the easy way out, and join guys like Cody Rhodes, Jayson Addair & Shawn Hunter in the ass-kissing brigade. It hurts me, Tom. It feels disgusting, being the Best Wrestler in The World, to know that I'm getting a backseat and getting ignored the entire time, while a disgrace of a person like you is getting booked in Main Events, week after week, regardless of all your countless cheap actions in the past. I wasn't even booked last Monday, that's the reason I finally lost it and now you'll pay for your sins. You have put yourself in a chamber, a chamber you certainly can't sneak your way out of. That chamber is known as Neverlost, and that chamber is one that will give birth to... an... ASSASSINATION! YOUR ASSASSINATION!"

Bryan drops the mic, and the camera zooms in on his face, which is red with anger and maybe, envy; while 'boos' can still be heard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Assassinator"
Daniel Bryan

Furious. Frustrated. Annoyed. Pissed. Those were the four words best suitable to describe Daniel Bryan at the present moment. And there's just one man who has given birth to all these feelings in "The Assassinator" Daniel Bryan: Dynamite. Wait, did I just call him 'man'? My bad. Replace that with 'prick'. Thank you. So, where were we? Yes. Dynamite. He again got on Bryan's nerves last night, costing him the match in the process. But there's an old saying: Every Cloud has a Silver Lining. In Bryan's case, that saying held true. Although Dynamite cost Bryan the match against Adam Valentine, most people are forgetting how he did it: By doing what he does best. All blabbering and no actions. That jackass stood on the announce table and started yelling some shit only he and his 'love ones' could have understood. While on Adrenaline, Bryan actually got physical with Dynamite. Bryan's actions spoke louder than words. So even here, Bryan came off as 'The Man' in the feud, while Dynamite continued to remain a coward and an ass-kisser. He can continue with that. His days are numbered. At Neverlost, Bryan is ridding this company off him anyways. These couple of thoughts were enough to console Daniel Bryan from the loss, as he sat lonely on a production crate backstage, anticipating someone or nobody.

GO
T
O
HELL
!

TBC: Anyone

Don't forget about me
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel found his gift from Cody very heart warming. Well of course he didn't. He looked at it, disgusted, and then abused the person who delivered it. As is the Gabriel Gospel way. He decides to go out and get some food, it's his birthday so he might as well go out and treat himself to a delicious snack. It also allowes him to get away from the cretins like Cody Rhodes, and Cody Rhodes, and Cody Rhodes. Did I mention Cody Rhodes? He packs up his things and heads out. There is just over a week until Neverlost, where he is guessing it will be himself against Cody for the title. At the moment the balance of momentum has changed back to Gabriel, putting himself in the position of dominance once more. He's confident after everything went well last night, even his very unsublte hints. As far as he's concerned his title defence is already in the bag. Cocky 101.

OT:
Can The Gospel According to Gabriel go up on MCW.com too as I always pegged it as a MCW.com show?

Damn you Tumblr!
||
Mr. Smiley

From the brain of a wrestling mind. Well it appears that not only did I perform my role well but the effort paid off and our faction scored the final victory of the evening. It was good to see that we, Prestigious, walked away as the winners for once. But then me and Adam didn't compete so I guess that is why. Our losing streak has sort of hampered our chances of a clean sweep but with the booking for last night, it was allowed to be. So that leaves only one Adrenaline left before Neverlost. Anything could happen, it's a time to mark one man as the front runner for the contest, maybe start something new. The story could move in any direction from this point onwards now. I will spectate and possibly support to see what will happen next. I will be excited to see.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

The site has been updated. As for Jayson though, he was currently roaming around the backstage halls, wasting time as he anticipated a text. A text from Sora, who was currently having her left arm examined by the MCW Medical Team. He was hoping that they may clear her for competition, or the very least; training. She had been in a bad mood lately, all because of that arm hindering her from what she loves to do; wrestle. Still, Jayson had been walking around in circles. Each time greeting Glen Maffu; the Janitor with a different comeback to his cusses.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Fantastic. O-V-E-R spelt 'defeat' for Daniel Bryan as he went down to Adam Valentine, no thanks in small part to Dynamite who made the distraction that led to Daniel Bryan's downfall in the match. Daniel bryan didn't look too happy after the match, but Dynamite lapped it up as he watched on, laughing at Daniel after exacting some much needed revenge on a man whom interfered in his match on Monday night. Hopefully 'The Assassinator' learned his lesson there. Although Dynamite was pleased to win, it's a shame that he had to assist Adam Valentine, a man that he had a bagful of distain for. But that's neither here nor there, because Dynamite is currently locked horns with Daniel Bryan, not Adam Valentine, so it was more important that he focused on Bryan. Dynamite was back down at the arena this morning and was currently in the gym, taking a break between workout sessions as he sipped water from his bottle and dabbed his head with a towel to absorb accumulated excess sweat. Nice.
>>

Chloe Adams || MCW Women's Champion

Well the new layout is shit, but enough of that. After a few hours of doing nothing Chloe Adams was now seen hitting the gym in the arena, she knew that Kira was going to be tough to beat at Neverlost but she might also have a match on Adrenaline next week but for now she's more focused on the Pay Per View and keeping her title in her second title defense

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

New layout sucks. Why does every site try to become Facebook? Last night, Lise Starr was going to become the number one contender for the Women's Championship and be well on her way to regaining the title. However, some woman did not like that idea. An unknown woman with dark hair smacked Starr with a steel chair before she could perform her famous Shooting Star Press. This had to be one of the hardest hits with a weapon that Lise has gotten inher almost decade long career. Sitting on the couch inside of her locker room, Lise Starr thought about the possiblites of who that woman could be.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger'

I guess I am the only one who isn't completely against this new look. Anyway, many hours had passed, and I for one had missed Gospel's posts. Perhaps I should of invited David to a party on Xbox and asked for him to recite one to me; no bother. It's time to discuss Jayson. He could currently be found backstage within his locker room. He was sat back on the couch, watching some good ol' USA Television. Currently on was 'How I Met our Mother'. Not a bad program, not a bad program at all...

OT: I didn't remember seeing this on the last page. I posted it earlier. Lol

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

Tyler Morgan storms backstage holding the back of his head from the Elbow attack from Chris Hero. Tyler Morgan would also be talking to himself

["Who does he think he is? Messing with the champ! I could have won that match with my hands tied behind my back. But the problem is Marcus he insulted me and said I couldn't beat him in a No DQ match, well he obviously doesn't know who I am. See I'm the Hardcore Icon. I'm born for things like this, and when you come out and tell me what i can or can't do in the ring is seriously overstepping your boundaries. And tonight was nothing but a slip that was caused by Wade not being able to focus. He was a disgrace to me and the Hardcore Fans! I'm a champ, and I deserve better. They need to realize that I am not cheating I'm being one with life. Do I have to talk about why people in Africa are starving and people don't have any jobs. Because of the economy, life is extremely dangerous. And I will prove to you why I am one with society and not a cheater. You see I never cheated. Some people just don't like seeing you and Ian fight it's boring so I did them all a favor and stoped the match. But if you want a no DQ match, then it's a no DQ match you can have, just pass it with Shalom and make it official! See you in the Ring! Either Marcus Ianolr both of ya"[/i]

Tyler Morgan began looking around him making sure no one saw him talk to himself. That would be weird but none the less, Tyler Morgan decided to walk down the halls because he was bored.

The hell CAWS!?
||
Gabriel Gospel

Y
eah this new layout is horrible. Normally I don't mind when a site changes its look but this is quite horrible. But I now have the ability to stay on later so, swings and roundabouts. Also no spellcheck I just found out. NOOO! Damn it I'm going back to my old fully off-topic posts. RAGE! So let's get back to Gabriel Gospel. He is currently at home after he suddenly decided he may stay up later now. For some reason he did nothing of any interest, so little there was no need to mention it for a few hours. But now he is back in his room and is about to go to sleep. A few days until Adrenaline, Gabriel wonders what
it will have in store. It is the last chance to set the scene before Neverlost and Gabriel is confident that he is going to be the one in a dominant positon going into the event. And of course he is confident of walking out as the champion.

[ W A D E B A R R E T T ? E N G L I S H R O S E ]

[Wade would smoothly look ahead of him, in search of possibly something to do, the man didn't feel as if anything was going on in particular, but he wore a wide grin on his face nonetheless. Wade would smoothly advance through the outskirts of the arena, seeing a few people, but not many. Wade didn't have anything planned at this moment, but boredom could strike him at almost any moment. . ]

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Well here is my first post with the disappointing new forum format, which in time I'm sure I'll get used to. But for now I'm not all that impressed, although that doesn't matter as what matters is that Dynamite was now down at the gym, finishing off his daily workout routine after preparing for his match next week against Daniel Bryan at Neverlost. Once his workout had come to an end and he had undergone a cooldown, Dynamite picked up his towel and water and left the gym. He was currently on his way back to his locker room, just minding his own business whilst wiping his face with his hand towel.
>>

TBC; Anyone
:cool:
!

Muffin stop complaining, I've decided to apply already so you can sit back, relax as I'll outshine you :P

also, is this where I post the application? I was lazy and pmed the owner ha ha!

name: Mr Amazing, Nicholas Morgan

height: 5'11"

weight: 178

billed from: liverpool, England

disposition; Heel

gimmick: I based this character of the sort of banter I have with David and my character from WWE 12, Nicholas is basically an egotistical, self-righteous guy who believes he is perfect in every way and is the only person on the earth who is, depending on if me and good old Davey decide to tag up for example, he would also be deemed perfect. he often rolls in with a Liverpool FC shirt for his sheer admiration of the football/soccer club.

primary finisher: Shooting Star called "A Drop of Perfection"

secondary finisher: Super Kick called "The Kop Kick"

signature moves: 2 small elbow drops then a big one through jumping up high spinning generally clockwise and landing on the chest of the oponant.

drop kick to opponant in turnbuckle followed up by a roundhouse kick.

more to come

signed: Mr Perfect, Nicholas Morgan

STANDARD MOVESET:

* Double wrist suplex

* repeating kicks to the chest

* necklock suplex

* european uppercut

* abdominal stretch

* snap ddt

* hurricarana

* pendulum backbreaker

* back suplex

* reverse swinging neckbreaker

* cross arm neckbreaker

* drop toe crusher

* variety of strikes, mostly kicks

* german suplex

* cobra clutch

* boston crab

* dragon suplex

* tiger suplex

* russian leg sweep

*northern lights suplex

* rolling firemans carry

* butterfly suplex

* lionsault

* moonsaults

* multiple diving moves like corkscrews, moonsaults etc.

* shining wizard (ground)

* soccerball kicks

* foot ddt

BIO: soon to be written

TITLES and awards:

CWA (XBL) 2010-

2x CWA tag team champions

1x and the last CWA world heavyweight champion

3x European champion

2x US champion

1x cruiserwight

only person to ever hold 2 or more titles at once.

hall of famer

superstar of the year

GCW/NWL (XBL) 2010-2011

5x world tag champions

3x Global/international champion

1x hardcore champion

1x Indy champion

Lame video. buy here is his entrance and what he looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeQB3-oBcNw&context=C3b271d2ADOEgsToPDskK0JZhD7xRNkUKIRrmlW1bM

theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M53hCKBqckE

edited my post, I'll add more moves in, pictured of the wrestler and what not later :) just give us a shout on what brand I'm on and I'll do my best.

OT: There isn't a particular brand certain superstars wrestle on. MCW is kinda like WWE/F back in the Attitude Era; everyone shows up on the same brand, whether it's Adrenaline (Mondays) or MotorStorm (Thursdays).

Welcome to the Caws.ws btw.

Welcome Nick
||
Aaron Starr

Well because Aaron is totally hardcore he's still gaming, even thought it is the middle of the night, GMT time of course. He's still spamming away at COD, shouting profanities at yankee teenagers who keeping killed him, and then shouting bragging at them when he kills them. You knowm usual COD stuff. Right now he isn't even thinking about wrestling, but what is there to think about. Prestigious is riding high, even if Aaron hasn't won a match in his last few attempts. But that doesn't matter as long as everything goes well with the G Man and Prestigious goes well. Well as long as Double G doesn't get too impacient and end up firing him instead. But that isn't on his mind now. All he can think about is goddamn Stopping Power Pro, or something.

9abfcp.jpg

name: Stephen H. Brant

height: 6ft.

weight: 201lbs.

billed from: North Hills, NY

disposition; Heel

entrance music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCdVOXYeq-U

gimmick: Sociopath with an incredible style and taste. Random violent tendencies. Enjoys 80s pop.

primary finisher: Invisible Touch (Crossface)

secondary finisher: Careless Whisper (Piledriver)

signature moves: repeated punches and kicks in the corner, snap ddt, facewash, cattle mutilation.

background:Stephen H. Brant was born into a very affluent household. He had an exceedingly normal childhood, enjoying the finer aspects of life. There was always a darker side to Brant that he kept away from the world. As he grew up, he joined a prestigious business consulting firm. It was here he developed his taste and most of his wealth. This was the time in Brant's life when he began to show cracks in his armor. Moments of anger would unleash at sometimes random points. This didn't stop Stephen from hiding, only encouraged him. He remained a stone cold individual, perfecting his body and making himself a machine. This level of physical prowess and one too many outbursts led Brant away from the company. With his fortune in hand, Stephen was free to do what he pleased, when he saw an ad for wrestling. When he attended the show, apart from being disgusted by the fans in attendance, Brant was nonetheless fascinated by this accepting culture of violence. After the event was over, he went up to the promoter and handed him $50,000 on the spot to train him.

signed: Doc Holliday; Brian Miller

Archived