MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

SORA
ADDAIR

'so psycholicious!'

"
Thanks, Alex. Been a long time since you taught me, should be nostalgic. But, I was meant to meet with Jay sometime ago. So, I'll leave you to work off those extra pounds, huh?
". Sora would give Alex another hug, holding it for a few moments before letting go.
"
See you around Alex. You really cheered me up
".
A smile, Sora would then take off down the hall, towards her/Jayson's locker room to finally meet up with, and spend some time with Jayson.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illegal Mexicans in my kitchen
||
Gabriel Gospel

Well this is late enough for Gabriel to lose interest in being here much longer, surrounded by all of the cretins and all of the damn fools who populate this arena. This means it is time for him to go home instead, get away from everyone else and have some peace and quiet for a change. Yes he's still in fuming mode. It doesn't pass overnight, one does not simply walk out of fuming mode. He heads to his car to drive home and all of that. Tomorrow is Motorstorm. Depending on what the card has to offer, tomorrow could be a chance for Gabriel to lift himself out of the mood. He could get himself some payback, some retribution. Shift things back towards his favor. Of course that is the ideal, things could go from bad to worse and his mood could plummet again. But then that is the worst case scenario. Damn it things are too uncertain now, he liked it when everything was behind him. Now that things are complicated.... it's less fortunate.

Pic Base: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/KarenBethZurick/Gregory%20Helms/26.jpg Only with tattoos very similar to the ones in his none wrestling attire and his hair is long, black and messy

name: Axel Mars

height: 6'3

weight: 245

billed from: The Paradise City

disposition; Face

Theme:

gimmick: Rock Star who parties hard, hangs with the fans and loves the ladies

primary finisher:

secondary finisher: Air Guitar

signature moves: SIGNATUREMOVESHERE

signed: SIGNEDHERE

Notable Feuds: The Empire

Allies: Wade Barrett, Paul Burchill, Puma,

Enemies: Wade Barrett, The Empire, Puma,

Attires: Out of wrestling Attire

Wrestling Attire 1

Wrestling Attire 2

14o0sq0.png

33lpevo.jpg

Match Card

Match One

/Singles Match (Non-Title)/

Edgar Von Durer vs. Johnny Pérez

Match Two

/Singles Match (MCW Women's Championship Number One Contendership)/

Kira vs. Lise Starr

Match Three

/Tag Team Match/

Axel Mars & Chris Hero vs. Tyler Morgan & Wade Barrett

Match Four

/Singles Match (On Commentary: Dynamite)/

Adam Valentine vs. Daniel Bryan

Main Event

/Singles Match/

Gabriel Gospel w/Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley vs. Jayson Addair w/Cody Rhodes

The card, just in time
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel reaches his place as he gets a text at this late time. It's the card for Motorstorm. That's a weird Eight-Man Tag Team Match, looks more like a rematch between Gabriel and Jayson, with Prestigious in Gabriel's corner and Cody in Jayson's corner. It seems somebody decided to edit it. Good job nobody noticed it and mentioned it anywhere then isn't it. Well, anyway, Gabriel knows his chance to get some revenge on Jayson is now here, and he knows he can also use this as a chance to show Cody Rhodes just who he is dealing with anyway. Well Cody already knows, they know each over well enough but it seems that somebody needs reminding. Looks like the fact he claims he almost won at Afterlife is getting him to be a bit big headed, seems he needs to be shown again who he is messing with. And just so we're all clear, it's Gabriel Gospel.

Suddenly the lights in the stadium go out and the fans start to boo. Some of the Hardcore Nation cheer though for they are Loyal. But everyone knows what is going to happen next

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8hn7xNSHGgU

Tyler Morgan walks out onto the entrance ramp. He then looks around he's wearing his hardcore Icon shirt that is one of the best shirt in MCW. He also has his MCW TV title over his shoulder he has a mic in his right hand as well. The fans boo like crazy and he slides his hand across his throughout to let the production crew know to cut off his music so he can speak. As the music fades he studies the crowd and finally raises his microphone to speak.

"I am not a man of many words. But I have some things to say and I want each and everyone of you dirty, disgusting humans who worship people like Marcus and Jayson Addair and everyother disgusting slob onthe business. The only people that should glory in this atmosphere are the people of the Hardcore Nation. My true loyal fans!

But onto otter things. Marcus on Thursday I face you, for y title. Actually that's tomorrow. But still you think that you actually have a chance at defeating me! Do you have any clue who I am! I am not your friend I am the Hardcore Icon and the MCW TV Champion! And I'm going to hurt you and repeatedly hurt you until you bleed! I have no feelings for anyone in this buisness. I am a champion and I need none of you Ian Roberts don't whine because I hit you first and you didn't get called as the winner you should of ended it better but you couldn't so Marcus, I'm going to be facing you and besting you as well. Another thing I would like to say. What I did on Monday had to be done! There were more important things then watching people who think they can have a chance at beating me. And I guerentee that I did you all a favor by stoping the match. And you should all be thanking me and bowing down to me! Do it right now bow to me!

I said bow to me as your TV Champ!

You people will realize that I am better then all of the superstars and I will prove it throughout these Weeks! Enjoy the glory until it becomes my Glory!"

Tyler Morgan raises his title and walks backstage while flipping off the camera! To all the people at home watching. Although it was probably sensored.

While heading balstage he sees the bulletin an sees this match:

Match Three

/Tag Team Match/

Axel Mars & Chris Hero vs. Tyler Morgan & Wade Barrett

He sees he's going to be teaming with Wade Barrett against Axel Mars and Chris Hero! Who he had no idea who they were. Nor did he really care after all he planned to win. He was the MCW TV champion and winning was definitely what was going to happen and he was the one that was going to win. He didn't care much for what Wade Barrett was going to do he only cared for what he was going to do. So for all he cared Wade Barrett could just sit not he sideline and watch how it should be done. Hardcore Style!

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
And finally I'm done with work as Dynamite wakes up on the other side of 'the pond', also known as the Atlantic Ocean, which is a lot larger than your average pond, but there you go! So after waking up, the first thing Dynamite does is turn his alarm off, before reaching over and grabbing his phone to check his e-mails and text messages. Dynamite had no text messages, but he had a couple of e-mails. Unfortunately they were just boring old e-mails from entertainment stores, advertising new releases. He wasn't interested and so he read and deleted them, before getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom to start off his morning routine. Once that was over and done with, it was time for Dynamite to make his way on over to the MCW Arena. The card wasn't yet posted, and Dynamite checked the bulletin board upon arrival at the arena to find out just that. With no card, Dynamite could not specifically gear his training towards an opponent type, so instead, he would continue with his regular schedule. And with that, Dynamite walked off to his locker room.
>>

TBC; Anyone
:cool:
!

Axel Mars after he was done training for the day and working on his guitar skills he had become a new man and decided to make some friends with the roster. He was overall in a very good mood and once he saw Dynamite he walked over and waved hello "Hey bro, whats shaking?" He said with a pep in his voice and a big ass guitar on his back shaped like a lightning bolt.

[ A D A M V A L E N T I N E ? N E W A G E K I L L E R ]

[With the card being pinned up, Adam Valentine didn't waste a second but immediately left his locker room in order to take a look at the card on the board. It was the match before the main event, against the very much self-proclaimed "Best In The World". Why are so many people fascinated to call themselves that? Jayson Addair, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and apparently Gabriel Gospel too. Walking away from the board and the card now, Adam would set his destination to be his locker room again, where he would hope to have a quick shower and enjoy the evening television and the company of his wife.]

[ K I R A ? Q U E E N B E E ]

[There it is. The card is there, but so is the match - a number one contender's match for the MCW Women's Championship, at last. Now we'll see who truly deserves to be the contender, Lise or Kira. Lise has beaten Kira before and Kira has beaten Lise before, so it most certainly should be an entertaining match to say the least. With that being said, Kira would be on the comfortable couch inside of her locker room, with the radio turned on and the television muted. She was just relaxing because she felt like it; she felt like beating Lise's ass tomorrow and she needed to save some energy for that. Kira's got a tough test in her hands tomorrow night.]

«
Young Knockout Kid
?
Chris Hero
»

As he stroked his beard, Chris Hero read through tomorrows matchcard. He was teaming with a new Randy Kingsley against Tyler Morgan, a champ, and Wade Barrett. Two debutants against the champion and one of his tip contenders. Hero seems to have his work cut out for him. He is the King of Wrestling, That Young Knockout Kid AND a three-time World champion. No one in the match holds a candle to his phenomenal ability. Right?

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
I'm not trying to
over
state anything, but why is it that Dynamite is always approached in the hallway on his way to do something? I mean not to say that's a bad thing, but it is never when he is nonchalantly making his way through the halls, but always when he is about to go and do something. This time it was the turn of 'new' Superstar Axel Mars.
>>
"
My belly like a bowl full of jelly? Milk and Nesquik powder? Yo' Momma's booty? I don't know; time out already! Okay dude, no need to look like that, I'm just messing around with you; I'm up on the old phrases and what not. What's shakin' for me is some protein in a cup because I'm just heading off to the gym to do some weight training. Got to keep my physique in shape to earn the right to be a 'Superstar'. Anyway, enough about me for now, what about you? You look familiar to me, but you also look as if I've never seen you before. Care to explain?
"

Edgar Von Durer
? The Residential Rapture

Steadfast, fury-induced determination ignited Edgar’s formerly impassive façade. He clenched his fists, ready at a moment’s notice to take action against the man who fancied himself a protagonist. The two exchanged glares, each man’s eyes alive with only the passion hate could generate. Time seemed to slow to a screeching cessation, as instances such as these tend to do, as the minutes passed them by. One of them would have to make the first move, and that man just so happened to be Edgar, however it was most likely not the move Shawn had expected him to make. His countenance broke suddenly, transforming from a wrathful neanderthal to a grief-stricken child within a matter of seconds. He raised both of his hands up to his face as the tears began to flow from him in rivulets, grief taking its costly toll. No attempt was made to turn away or cover up the emotional onslaught, Edgar cried without a care in front of his most cynical of rivals. He began to communicate in between weeping fits, now possessing a tenor of utter despair…as if his existence was far worse than that of a dead man, rotting six feet under.
“I’m so, so sorry Shawn…I hate to dump the responsibility of being an emotional confidant on you, but I just have to talk to someone before these feelings just make me burst. You see, my family—“
He clumsily fumbles around in his pocket, producing a small photograph and shoving it under Shawn’s nose for viewing. A small splotch of blood, most likely from the fresh cut on Ed’s hand, had taken residence on the left-hand corner of the photo and it was relatively weathered, but other than that it seemed to be in good shape. In it, a man and five children (of varying ages) all sat together on a small, worn-out couch that was hardly large enough to hold the man, who was stick-thin along with the rest of the children. Amongst the ragtag bunch was a teenage Edgar, an arm slung around one of the younger’s children’s shoulder and wearing a happy grin upon his face. He lowered the picture, pocketing it once again, and began to speak.
“—my family…I just miss them so much sometimes…it just makes me want to force that emotion into others, so at least someone will know how I feel. Before I to MCW getting a job was nearly impossible…I’d go through the whole process and within a week get kicked right back onto the street, deemed high-maintenance and not worth the trouble. It’s just difficult to keep from crying sometimes…you’re from Canada, you know how I feel...right?
Please
…just tell me you do.”
Clearly pleading, it was quite apparent that Edgar was deprived of any type of emotional outlet. A tidbit of hope lived just beneath his eyes, clutching to the possibility of understanding.

20fw02t.png

Shawn Hunter ? ‘The Trending Topic’

Oh—of course I do, Ed’.” Shawn says, as he places the palm of his hand firmly onto Edgar’s left shoulder. Instead of continuing to speak in an angered tone of voice, Hunter reverts back to a lower, regular tone of voice. “I’m sure a load of guys here in the back miss their family…maybe not as much as you do, but you get what I mean. I miss family too, just like everyone else – Jayson, Cody, Adam, Gospel…and hell, even good pal Dynamite. He lives all the way in England, ya'know?” As he said this, Shawn gives Eddie somewhat a friendly pat on the back as he continued to walk down the hallway.

Axel looked to Dynamite and laughed a bit as he strummed on his guitar "I used to be the generic tea sipping, suit wearing loser that hung with Wade Barrett yeah im...Used to be Randy Kingsley but I got sick and tired of being someone im not so i changed things up a little bit even got me a kick ass guitar bro!" He said as he pretty much looked like a different person entirely and also he could not wait to team up with Chris Hero.

[
W A D E B A R R E T T
? E N G L I S H R O S E
]

[Wade saw the card for this week, and showed a large grin on his face, feeling highly confident on the fact that he would be teaming with the current Television champion Tyler Morgan. A small smile slid onto his face because of this, causing Wade to do nothing more but nod his head in approval. Regardless of his past here in MCW, he is ready to steal the show. ]

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

<<
Thank God he was strumming his guitar and not something else; I think I've watched too much of The Inbetweeners. But anyway, it appeared that Randy Kingsley had repackaged himself of the umpteenth time, and hopefully this time it would finally work out for him. But we'll see. Thinking about it, Dynamite and Randy Kingsley have something in common; they're both former MCW Tag Team Champions. Impetus for a tag team? I think so!
>>
"
Hey, I have that guitar! Yeah, I got it in my Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock band in a box set! I also got drums and a microphone with it. So, you finally decided to ditch what that waster and all around mingebag Paul Burchill gave you, and finally shed some light on a new path in your career then, Randy? I have to say I like it. You look a little more serious, but can be taken light-heartedly; in a good way, of course.
"

Axel smiled and nodded as he put his guitar on his back "The names not Randy anymore. Its Axel Mars and this isnt some new gimmick. This is the real me. I am being true to myself and showing the entire world who I really am and not some film director or a guido or a generic america hating englishman no, this is who I am, a beer drinking, hell raising rocker but yeah forget Wade and Paul. The fans are what got me here in the first place and I am gonna show them a show they will never forget." Axel and did a solo on his guitar.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
#OVER

"
Well it's good to meet you Axel 'Mars', did you say? At least you're now expressing yourself as who you truly are instead of some bad English imitation. Good for you! Anyway, the day is kicking on and I have places to go and people to see, the gym being one of those places. Good luck to you, my friend; and if you're booked tomorrow night, then kick ass! Ciao, man!
"
<<
Dynamite nodded at Randy Kingsley, I mean, Axel Mars as he wound down vocally. He then walked forward past Axel whom he patted on the shoulder whilst doing so. Dynamite would finally make it to his locker room where he prepared himself for the gym, before finally leaving his locker room and going there after firstly taking a diversion to have a look at the match card, and then entering into conversation with Randy Kingsley. Oh Chris! Axel Mars even! I may never get the ang of this; just give me a few days and we'll see.
>>

«
Young Knockout Kid
?
Chris Hero
»

So, now that the dialogue is over, Chris Hero is walking down the hallway with his hands in his pockets. He wore a set of a sleeveless shirt, tracksuit pants and some black sneakers. Judging from his appearance, Chris was obviously going to start training for his debut match. Nova got one day and night to finish this promo for the show so Chris had better be active. No one likes to leave with a loss. Especially on their debut. Chris was in this match for himself despite the fact that it's a tag match. If Mars gets pinned, Hero wins up looking bad. Chris was determined to best the champ and get in high contention for that strap. Nobody was going to stop him. NOBODY!

Edgar Von Durer
? The Residential Rapture

And with that horrendous attempt at consolation, the man who fancied himself a protagonist was gone within a second, leaving Edgar to soak in his unremitting dread. He stayed in the spot for several minutes following his former adversary’s departure, an expression of pure sorrow frozen on his sallow face, adding fifty years to the young man’s appearance. Edgar remained in this manner for several more seconds, before sobbing turned to uproarious laughter. He slapped his knee in humorous glee, comicality pouring from him by the bucket. The man’s howling fit was heard up and down the hallway, attracting many annoyed glances from the various passersby, however Edgar cared very little. Moments such as these came along quite sporadically, and only a foolish man would advise you not to take them for all their worth…and that was what he was doing: milking the minute for all its sidesplitting glory.
“The idiot
actually
FELL
for it?”
He cried, disbelief quite evident in the rhetorical query. Taking a moment to recollect himself, he quickly wiped a mirth-induced tear from his eye and sighed joyfully before heading off down the hallway in the opposite direction. This little experiment did serve a purpose (other than bringing delight to Ed): it proved that the inauthentic being could express more than just arrogance. An interesting development indeed.

«
Young Knockout Kid
?
Chris Hero
»

Nova will stay far away from Edgar Von Durer from now on. Now, Chris Hero decided to throw in the towel and quit training. He teamed again tomorrow but with someone other than Claudio and/or Death Rey. Instead with Randy Kingsley with another overhaul. Overhauls aren't Hero's style because he is THEE Hero and heros need no change. Somethings gotta give if Hero loses. As for now, goodnight time.

"The Assassinator"
Daniel Bryan

*buzz* Just when Daniel Bryan closed his eyes in order to take a break from his heavy schedule, his iPhone started vibrating, confirming a new notification. Bryan sighed, but quickly reached for his iPhone and found out that it was the Match Card for tonight's Motorstorm. He began scrolling through the card and spotted his name, in the match preceding the Main Event. His opponent? Surprise, surprise! Yet
another
ass-kisser in Adam Valentine. And talking about ass-kissers, look who's on commentary for Bryan's match: The 'King of Ass-kissers' himself, Dynamite! Great! Yet again, the management has chosen Dynamite over the aspect of wrestling. There will be a wrestling match going on in the ring, but instead, the camera is gonna focus more on Dynamite, who is just gonna lazily sit on a rotating chair. Really? He is? Bryan doesn't think so. Being the coward and disgrace that Dynamite is, Bryan is 101% sure that Dynamite will try to jump him from the back and try to cost him the match. So Bryan has to keep a watch for Dynamite AND wrestle at the same time? Well, that screams "Handicap Match!", but Bryan isn't gonna complain about it. Instead, he would use this as an opportunity to prove to the world that he is the 'Best Wrestler In The World'.

Now, coming back to Bryan's opponent for tonight. Adam Valentine certainly doesn't hold any relevance in this company, and Bryan wonders if the only reason Adam's booked is because
Valentine
's Day is right around the corner. Nevermind. After what Bryan does to him tonight, his valentine, or his ugly wife certainly wouldn't want to stay related to him!

A huge grin lights up Bryan's face, as he keeps the phone back on the table and lies down on his bed for a small nap, before he starts training.

GO
T
O
HELL
!

I roleplayed with your Mum last night
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel wakes himself up, this Thursday morning before the arrival of Motorstorm. Tonight he is in the main event in what is basically a rematch of Adrenaline, Gabriel vs. Jayson. However this time Gabriel is going to win, like he should have the first time. Hopefully Aaron and Samuel will take care of the menace that is Cody, like they also should have done last week, so he doesn't get involved again. Gabriel wills himself out of his slumber and onto his feet and starts the process of getting ready for the day ahead, with clothing, food and all of that kind of stuff. His aim is to put the balance of power comftably back in his favor, and he plans to do that this Motorstorm. After Motorstorm it won't be Cody or Jayson feeling that they are in some kind of dominant position. It will be The Messiah as Gabriel always wins. That's what he does, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Cue evil laugh, and end post.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'rock you like a hurricane!'

Not too far from the General Manager's office. A piece of paper had been pinned up against the noticeboard, the card for the matches scheduled for tonights Motorstorm. Stood before this was none other than Detroit's Favourite; Jayson Addair. He scanned over the card; looking for where his name may be, and there it was. A rematch between himself and Gospel. Only this time 'The American Daydream' and Gospel's 'Rainbow Warriors' were at ringside. A shrug of the shoulders, Jayson took off. He didn't mind at all. He doesn't need Cody there, and could perhaps get him not to come out if the two cross before hand. If Gospel want the 'Rainbow Warriors' there for support, that's fine too. 'Cause in that ring, Jayson will once again make good on a Gospel mistake. Really Gospel should know by now. Despite Jayson being the smallest male on the roster. nor the strongest by a mile. He shoild know not to underestimate Addair. He did last week when he thought he had Jayson beat, and Shawn Hunter did it before him. He should know if he really is as great as he seems to think he is. TO THE BATCAVE!

Archived