MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

At least in Pokemon I just make anything up
||
Gabriel Gospel

Well it's getting late and no reason to hang around here all night. Some people need their beauty sleep to keep on looking fabulous. With this in mind it is time for Gabriel to head out in this GMT convenient evening and go home for a sleep. Today was a non day after yesterday's big day but then again this is a filler day so what do you expect. There is only Adrenaline in the next few days and then it is padding until Sunday for Afterlife. Yep it's going to be a long road to Gabriel's six month anniversary but he will end it on a high note.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler Morgan finally remembered how the match ended. Him and Ian Roberts beat Marcus and Jon Jrygin! It was a good match, but soon Tyler Morgan would be facing Marcus by himself, and he'd have to be able to pull off a victory if he wanted to be the next MCW Television Champion! Tyler Morgan would be sitting in his locker room, watching the recorded match, seeing what Marcus's in ring abilities are. He'd need to be able to maneuver Marcus into a Suplex if he wanted to end him with the Hardcore Stunner. Also if he wanted to be the next MCW TV Champ. Which he was going to do whatever it took to win that title. And Thant was a damn fact!

Shawn
Hunter

"
You...you're not my buddy? Or my pal? Well, gee...
" In a sarcastic manner, Shawn displays a heavy frown upon his face, as if he was on the verge of shedding a few tears from his eyes. He'd continue to speak in the same tone of voice. "
C'mon, Jay! I mean, we've been through a lot, man! I mean, I thought after that epic, EPIC match we had last year, we both gained each other's respect! Of course, I've gained yours. I thought
I
was your best friend, Jay.
Not Calvin!
" At this point, Shawn was merely messing around with Jayson, which was quite obvious. Amused by his comments, Shawn chuckles lightly. Enough of the playing around. Shawn changes his tone of voice to a more familiar tone before continuing once more. "
Dammit, Jayson...you're a lot smarter than you actually look, dude! Keep it up! I'll quit fooling around here; it's obvious that I don't like you. Never have, probably never will. Who knows? If I don't like you, then no shit. The feeling is obviously mutual. It's fine, though. I'm use to it. I might dislike you, but that doesn't mean I don't have respect for you. I'm not as stubborn as you may think...
"

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'tag match now added'

A deep sigh from Jayson, he took a moment to scratch the back of his head. He soon dropped his arm back down by his side, giving off a casual shrug. "
Don't worry Shawn, I don't waste time on thinking how stubborn you may or may not be. For the life of me, I really could not care less. So, how about you drop the failed comedy act, and do what Edgar should of done; be direct. What are you after? Because I am pretty sure there is something, always is. What? Going to ask nicely that I don't join Edgar's team? Or maybe is it, you now want me on your team more than you thought before? Whatever it is Shawn... I suggest you speak up. Because unlike a lot of guys around here, I actually spend friday nights with the opposite gender
".

Shawn
Hunter

While laughing, Shawn shakes his head a few times. "
Oh...
OH!
My bad, Jayson. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have your lovely wife Sora spend her Friday being lonely and forgotten. Be sure to remind me next time when I actually give two shits!
Geez
" As a heavy sigh escapes Shawn's mouth, he folds his arms tightly across his chest whilst. Afterward, Shawn unfolds his arms to lift his shades above eyebrows. A more serious vibe was given off by Shawn at this point. "
Okay, okay...I've talked to you enough times to realize that you're not a patient man. I'm not either, so yeah. Shawn Hunter understands. I'm not demanding you, or telling you to...but I want you to join my team at Afterlife. Before you give me a yes or no, could you at least think about it? Just look at who's already on my team: myself, CM Punk, and Antonio Cesaro. You're the missing puzzle piece, dude! If you don't join, then don't expect me to cry about it. I won't mind finding someone else. Shawn Hunter always has a plan B.
" Truth be told, Shawn didn't know exactly what that "plan" was. Lawl.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody Rhodes returned from the hospital in downtown Detroit where he went to visit his beaten down father "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes who got beaten into the hospital by Prestigious, everyone already knows this by now. And after he returned to his locker room following the visit of the hospital, Cody Rhodes checked mcw.com and found the MCW exclusive video of Gabriel Gospel talking about everything that happened the same night that exclusive video was recorded. Rhodes was out for revenge and was fuming when he saw the face of Gabriel Gospel who said something that made Cody suspicious. Was he implying he'd do something to take out Lise Starr?

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'tag match now added'

Another sigh, Jayson would rub the back of his head, thinking over the proposal. Shawn was certainly more direct, and more respectful. Plus... Jayson didn't have a problem with the members that were mentioned. Whilst he did have unpleasent history with a member of Edgar's team. Miz. An exhaled breath, he spoke at last. "
Fine... You got yourself another team mate. But it's only because being on your team is the lesser of two evils. And well, after crippling Eddie. I don't fancy being on a team with a worn down cap'n
".

[ K I R A ? Q U E E N B E E ]

Hours and hours on, The Queen Bee would find herself in the middle of a lonely hallway, just nearby a production crate. Not up to much, Kira dug out her phone from the tight pocket of her jeans, sending a few texts to friends as well as Adam, who was still in California, with no sign of return yet. He seemed to be doing fine, whereas his wife wasn't uncertain about her current situation. Was she still facing the consequences for her actions on Kelly Kelly, or was she being let off the hook, with no consequences? That's what it seemed like, because there's a chance that she was now the number one contender for Lise's Championship. In her mind, she already was; she just needed an official confirmation. With a bored facial expression, Kira would head off down the hallway, eventually reaching her locker room and going inside. It was time for another pizza. Desperate women eat desperate things.

Shawn
Hunter

The biggest of grins produces upon Shawn's bearded mug, feeling nothing short of ecstatic right now. Jayson said yes to joining his team at Afterlife - the one word Shawn had wanting Jayson to say for a while now. "
Really? Well, I appreciate your decision, Jay. Just to get something straight, though - you didn't join my team for all the wrong reasons, did you? You joined this team because you actually wanted to, correct? Or did you join because you feel as though it's either join my team, or possibly being left out of the pay-per-view? 'Cause let's face it, you've got nothing going for you right now as far being booked in a match goes. Unless you wanna do your own thing and pull of 'the match of the night' crap like usual. Bah.
"

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'tag match now added'

"
None of those reasons Shawn, I have my own, okay? And I may have nothing going on like I usually would, but I would still make the card. MCW is the house that I built Shawn, my home turf. So rather than dwell on why I have joined your team, just be glad that I am on it
". Shawn should though, rather than give Jayson a reason to rethink and revoke his decision. Plus... EVD has Chris Sabin. Minus Alex Shelley, nobody knows Sabin in the ring like Jayson does. So he should stop with the possible negatives, and look to the positive. The many positives.

Shawn
Hunter

"
Yeah, yeah. You're right. What was I thinking? Standing here playing twenty-one questions with is just making you re-think about joining the winning team. How silly of me? Trust me, I'm glad you're on my team. You were in this type of match last year with Brice, Irvine, Shelley, and those other guys last year, weren't you? You've got experience under that belt of yours in this type of match, so I'm expecting to see good results, dude. Maybe after this little tag team extravaganza is over with, maybe I'll try getting some championship gold around this gorgeous waist of mine again. It'll make me look THAT much better when I show my face around here.
"

While the sun is starting to go down for the day, Ian Roberts is seen at the city as he takes the day off to rest and to recover from last night's Motorstorm. Making someone tap to the Imperial Clutch is something that makes him feel happy but making a champion tap to that hold has made a rather big statement on his point of view, now having defeated two current champions, Marcus and Wade Barrett, in less than a month and both men fell victim to the same move, both tapping out in what can be a preview of what can happend if the Englishman keeps winning and ends up facing the Atlantic champion along the way. The move has been proved to be highly efficient against tough competition and nobody has been able to get out of the hold just yet, making him think that the Imperial Clutch might as well take him all the way to the title he chases and finally reward him after a journey that is slowly but surely consolidating his intentions to hold the gold by moving up the rankings thanks to hard work that backs his words about future title wins up. Ian doesn't know when would his day finally come or where would it happen but he knows that it's getting closer and, sooner or later, he will find himself with his name on the marquee, being advertised as the challenger after solidifying his place as such but that's something unsure yet, relying on performances like those from Motorstorm to one day become a reality and the only thing he has to do is to keep winning and things will come to him eventually.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'tag match now added'

"
We'll see
". Those were the last words said by Jayson. For he would walk past Shawn Hunter and continue down the hallway, towards his locker room. There, he had picked sides. An easy choice in retrospect, EVD had been nothing but disrespectful. Plus, the idea of a win outweighs a loss.

Thunder Thornton
????

//
Lise said farewell and then walked off as Thunder waved her goodbye. He then went to the gym with Yuri in tow, who would be teaching him English as he worked out. Two things at once? Well that's what it would be be; Thunder Thornton's multitasking skills would be put to the absolute limit here. And after quarter of an hour, he had been pushed to the limit, and then over it. Both men gave up with the gym session and English lesson crossover, so Yuri agreed to meet up with Thunder closer to the evening time. Simples.
//

Thunder Thornton
????

//
With his last set finished, Thunder Thornton cooled down before he left the gym and headed back to his locker room, once inside Thunder stripped down and then got a much deserved hot shower, before drying off and getting changed into a fresh set of clothes and a new mask. He would then stil down with a bottle of Mountain Dew to watch another replay of his match with Aaron Starr from last night's Motorstorm.
//

Edgar Von Durer
? A New Age of Reason

Our scene today is a bustling hallway, positively overflowing with men and women going about their daily business. Consistent stepping is an unspoken law of the area, anything less or more looked upon with scorn. The corridor is vibrating with the unanimous sound of a million words spoken a second, however a young man suddenly breaks away from the large clump and begins to recite an iconic pre-war quote. Said individual’s words are marked by a string of fatigue, which rings true on his face, stretched taut with the remnants of war.
“We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we…shall…never….surrender!”
Screams the voice of a crumbling leader, obviously struggling to convince himself as the listeners of his impromptu speech look upon him with skeptical stares and raised eyebrows. Despite receiving less than the rallying response one might expect following a monologue of this nature, the man maintains a sense of steadfast optimism—canned strength and foolish hope. He remains frozen in the spot for several minutes as the crowd recovers, once again transforming into one bustling being. The man nods, apparently having convinced himself of something, as the crowd flocks past him. Things were going to be A-Okay for Edgar Von Durer…that was a fact not even Einstein could dispute.

Thunder Thornton
????

//
It turned out to be a quiet night for Thunder Thornton, who quietly went home after texting Yuri to let him know that his services would not be required until tomorrow. Once he got back home, Thunder Thornton spent the rest of the night watching movies and television, until he became tired and went to bed. It seemed to have been a long day, but Thunder didn't mind that at all.
//

Johnny Pérez is seen at his place after a rather uneventful day for him that left him with plenty of things to think about. After witnessing Ian's success in singles competition and with Shiima Xion defeating Randy Kingsley is making the former champion considering what to do next as he has been stalling on the ranks along with Tyson Andrews without a lot to do in the recent days. Considering the depth within the tag team division, it seems that The Empire might wait for the next PPV to be over and then put themselves back on track but they might not face as much competition as they once thought they would, somehow making their potential path back to the top of the division quick and relatively easy to finish. With Prestige and the combination of Crazy Jay and Jake Morgan standing by, the former tag team champs seem to follow suit as they wait for whatever could happen between TJ Perkins and Shiima Xion when they challenge Randy Kingsley and Wade Barrett, British Brutality, for the tag team titles and then start to make their moves. As those two teams settle their differences at January 29, the Pérez/Andrews combination looks forward to keep themselves busy between now and then to avoid any kind of rust that inactivity could bring, being an active team in a slow division to show that they can be down by now but they're not out.

:offtopic: This time this return is for real, I'm not just wasting time this time. As, I finally have a computer to work with instead of the PS3 web browser. I made some changes to the app. to help develop a new character I'm returning with.

Looks:

bam.jpg

Name: David Evans

Nickname: The Real Fallen Angel

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 244.1lbs.

Billed From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Disposition: Tweener

Gimmick: The Real Fallen Angel, Rocker, Medieval Goth

Primary Finisher: The Fallen (spear)

Secondary Finisher: Original Sin (Kick to the get, to a Oklahoma Clutch, to a Swing Bottom.)

Signature Moves:

- Running Forearm to Running Big Boot on the return

- Crossface Crippler (only uses in a desperation attempt to get a break)

- Fallen Angel Dive (Suicide Dive over the top ropes, only used when in a desperate spot)

- Drop Kick

- Sleeper Hold

- Triangle Choke

- Big Boot

- Bicycle Kick

- AA Spinebuster

- German Suplex

- Belly To Belly Suplex

Theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Signed:3DG_fan

Another new member to our cause
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is strolling around his room as he prepares himself to head out for today. It will probably be tomorrow or maybe today when the schedule for Adrenaline is released as Gabriel is eager to find out the situation surrounding his title. Technically he has no number one contender but both Thunder and Cody were still in the hunt, but then again perhaps a Dusty Rhodes beating ended that. Gabriel wants some clarity, he wants to know what to expect. This morning however he can be expecting toast with cheese on it as he pulls it from the grill. Now forget about your bowls of cereal, this is a real breakfast. Gabriel noms upon his meal as he continues to get himself ready.

Thunder Thornton
????

//
Up and at 'em! It was a new day, and the alarm was sounding, so it was time for Thunder to get up and get out of bed. He swept back the sheets, before swinging his legs round and sitting up, rubbing his eyes as he did so. A stretch would follow, before he slipped off the bed, stood up, and went and got himself a glass of water from the kitchen.
//

OT:
Accepted
:cool:

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Even though she had spent the past few morning inside of the gym, today Lise decided to sleep in for a bit. It's Saturday, the weekend. So why not? Training can be done later in the day. Hours later, she woke up and looked at the time on the alarm clock. Not too early; not too late. Lise Starr got out of bed and headed into the bathroom where she showered, did her hair and dressed into her white bathrobe. After she stepped out of the bathroom, Lise poured some cereal and milk into a bowl. She ate her breakfast by sitting on the couch and watching some TV.

Archived