MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Finally, the week is almost at it's end, meaning that Lise Starr would be returning to the MCW arena after her small promotional tour of California. The MCW Women's Champion was sitting in a taxi which was driving to the arena from the Detroit Metro Airport. A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of the arena. Lise got out of the taxi and got her suitcase from the taxi's trunk. After paying the taxi driver, she walked inside of the quiet arena and made her way towards her locker room. Once she was inside the locker room, the first thing Lise Starr did was kiss a sleeping Cody Rhodes on the forehead and change into much warmer clothing. Her day did start with sunny and warm weather and it's ending with cold snow. Now dressed, Lise Starr laid on the bed and fell asleep.

OT: I'm back guys.
:)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST IN THE WORLD
?
CM Punk

CM Punk had a good training session, thinking of some good combos to attack the head in quick, efficient manner. He wanted to tear Thornton up on Adrenaline so Punk needed an adrenaline rush to do so. The first ever Straight-Edge World Heavyweight Champion was now on a production crate, looking out at everything. This is the best thing to do after a hard workout. I'm not sure if K2's post is a TBC or not, soo...

TBC?

The past couple of days have been good for Ian Roberts as he managed to get himself back on the winning ways by earning the victory in a triple threat match. While the match had no title implications, he did managed to make a titleholder submit, something that would surely elevate his stock within the MCW roster and placing himself in a higher step in the proverbial totem pole, the start of a chase for a title he wants since last year and that has eluded him since: the Atlantic title. One win won't suddenly put him atop of the contenders' list but at least is a start of what could be a long journey to the top until he finally gets what he wants, ready to go through anyone placed in front of him in order to get himself on the big dance and then capture the gold when the chance is given. It doesn't matter if he has to fight the guy who refills vending machines all the way to the champion itself, earning an opportunity to be a part of an Atlantic championship match is everything to occupies the Englishman's attention at the moment and, if he keeps the wins coming his way, he will eventually get his wish and, from there, he'll take care of the rest.

I think I got away with it
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is up and about in his room on this Sunday morning. There is a chance that the card will be up later today so he'll find out if he's back in action this time or if he gets another off wrestling. And it also lets him plan if he plans on coming down to the ring to rant at the fans again or not. Good times. The Messiah flicks on the TV in the background as he finishes off the toast for his breakfast and starts getting himself dressed, ready for the new day. Of course he doesn't have anything special planned for today as he never does. It's just going to be another day of time wasting. Don't you just love it <3

SORA
ADDAIR

'the misfette!'

Another boring Sunday here in Motor City Wrestling. A weekly tradition it had become, as everyone just really doesn't seem too bothered about being here. It was a quiet relaxing day for some, but not
. No. She had spent the better part of the morning in the gym, working out. It was less busy and such, allowing for more extensive training to take place. However, she was now finished with that. Leaving the confinds of the gym, Sora walked along the hallway now. In her usual gym attire, 'ya know. Tank top, shorts, etc. She ventured along with a smile across her face, looking to perhaps grab a shower. Wash away any after workout smell.

tbc?

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the misfit!'

As for Detroit's Wayward Son;
. He was settling back into his ways of old. Like Sora, he was backstage as well. Only he was sat down one of the hallways. Sat back against the wall, with one leg stretched out, the other knelt up. He had his head back against the wall, staring up into the ceiling. He was in his own little world, stuck in his head. Thinking over some of his recent choices, unsure about them as he looked back. Ah well, that was the past. Looking to the future, it was time to secure a spot on either Team Hunter or Team Edgar. Which? Doesn't matter... As long as he on one of the teams.

tbc?'

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

I could go to bed right now but it's too early and I feel like RPing. So, it's early morning in Detroit and sleeping in her warm, comfortable bed was the MCW Women's Champion: Lise Starr. It was a busy, long week for her as she had spent it doing promotional work in California. It's obvious that she would be sleeping in. A few hours later, she had woken up and rubbed her eyes. Next to her and still asleep was Cody Rhodes. Because he's too adorable when sleeping, Lise did not wake him up. She simply laid in the bed and thought about what she would do on this Sunday.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody Rhodes had a good night's sleep for once because he went to bed with the idea that he could go pick Lise up at the airport in the morning and for the first time in the week, Cody slept throughout the night without waking up to a cold and lonely bed. Little did Cody know that Lise Starr returned earlier then he expected her to return and she was already laying next to him in bed. When he turned around in bed and slowly opened his eyes as he was gingerly waking up, a bright smile started to grow on the face of the former MCW World Heavyweight Champion. From one second to the other he was wide awake at the sight of his fiancée laying next to him. "
Hey! I didn't know you'd be home already...
" He only wake up just now and seeing Lise Starr came as quite the shock because he didn't expect her to be there, so he didn't get more words and sentences out of his throat then the ones spoken.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

With a big grin on her face, Lise Starr rolled over and laid on top of Cody Rhodes... which it not supposed to be sexual, by the way.
"Well, I managed to change my flight details, so I'd come back here a little bit earlier. One more night on an uncomfortable hotel bed wouldn't have been so great for me. Such a lovely surprise to see me already, isn't it?"
Continuing to grin, she planted a long kiss on the lips of her fiancee.
"Good morning, sweetie."

THE MIZ |
AWESOME

With a jam-packed day on the agenda for the ambassador of awesome, The Miz would be getting a head-start, rising and leaving his locker room bright and early; well early for him. Now is really the only time free he has in the day to get his work-out done, and so regardless of the time of day, it's all about beasting it. Besides on a positive note the gym will be pretty much dead, meaning no waiting for barbells and benches. Dressed in one of his old authentic tee-shirts with "Hello I'm Awesome" written across the front, along with a pair of sweats, Miz would look fully focussed as he makes his way down the unobtrusive hallways. If his destination wasn't already more than obvious, Miz would also be boasting a strawberry flavoured protein shake in his right hand, whilst his earphones pump his "inspirational music" playlist, which has become something of a necessity during his workout time as of late. Listening to Chris Brown's "Deuces" which contrasts strongly to his previous track; "I believe I can Fly" by R Kelly, Miz would eventually reach his destination. Heading straight to the weights area whilst having a quick glance around for any faces of familiarity, Miz would start stretching himself out, readying himself for a tough session.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

It may not have been anything sexual, but dammit, it's been a long time for Cody Rhodes, so he'll be damned if there wasn't anything sexual about having his girlfriend laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around the waist of Lise and smiled while returning the kiss she gave him. "
Good morning, sweetie. I think this can qualify as one of the three best ways to be woken up. This has probably been the best way for me to wake up in a very long time. And without a doubt, this right now, this is the highlight of my week. You have no idea how terrible this week without you has been. I wasn't booked for Adrenaline, I wasn't booked for MotorStorm, I had nothing going on and to make things worse, the worst thing of all, you weren't here with me. I missed you.
" Cody said with a smile, looking up at Lise as he ran a hand through the long dark hair of the MCW Women's Champion who was laying down on top of him.

"30 seconds to air time, Mr. Jrygin."

The young production assistant quickly hustled off behind camera, out of sight so the interview segment could begin. The Aftermath wrestling podcast had grown exponentially from its humble roots, and it had somehow become the front-runner in news for professional wrestling fans. Today they had a special guest in for an interview, one Jon Jrygin, former World Championship Wrestling star. He sat in a chair across the show's current host, Arda Ocal. Aftermath was the only show that Jon Jrygin would agree to appear on post-WCW. The details were still extremely sketchy following his departure, but Jon promised to answer all questions. Jon adjusted himself in his chair, and fixed his hair as the crew behind the scenes dropped their fingers in simultaneous countdown. At the drop of the final finger, Jon fixed his posture, and flashed a smirk.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we've brought you all another Aftermath exclusive. In one of the year's most discussed news stories, Jon Jrygin won the World Heavyweight title, only to follow suite with promptly announcing that he was quitting the company, bewildering fans and backstage alike. Here today, we have WCW's Resident Rocker himself, Jon Jrygin. How's your time off been, Jon?"

Jon had to laugh a bit at that statement. His 'time off' consisted of him dealing with paparazzi and reporters. Jon could barely get a free moment in to spend time with his family. Luckily, his parents lived secluded on Vancouver Island, and he was able to escape for a few days before being brought back into his real world. In fact, Jon only agreed to the Aftermath in order to release the pressure that the media pressed onto him.

"I don't know if you can really call it time off, Arda. It seems like since I've quit, I get even less time to myself than before. I don't think it's supposed to work that way, but that's how it is for a superstar, I guess."

Jon shrugged his shoulders in his seat.

"Well, Jon, I guess being a celebrity means 'Adios, reality'. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to start up with some questions, instead of letting your fans continue to chomp their nails in anticipation. Is that alright with you?"

Jon nodded his head. No matter what anyone believes, you've got to keep the fans happy in wrestling. Pro wrestling fans are some of the most fickle in the world, and they don't have a problem in turning on you without a second's notice. Jon was experienced enough to know that one aspect of the business. He had lost quite a few fans already with his sudden resignation, and regaining them back would be harder than normal. A fan's tunnel vision is stronger than steel.

"Go for it, Arda. No point in keeping them waiting."

"Awesome. So I'm going to start with the obvious opener… Why?"

"Why… what? Why did I leave? People are actually still wondering that? Look at it this way. How many times have I won that title? I was in a constant cycle in WCW. Step 1: Win the belt. Step 2: beat everyone they had to offer. Step3: Lose it to circumstances outside my control and against the rules. Step 4: Repeat to the brink of insanity. Arda, I had an epiphany as I raised that title high over my head in Baltimore. When I dropped to my knees and embraced the belt, I didn't feel that surge of happiness that comes when most superstars hit the roof. I felt.. almost annoyed. I felt like what I held was meaningless to my career at that point. A lot of guys in this business hold the same title numerous times in their career and take it in pride. I'm the opposite. I don't want to be in this rut forever, I want to get bigger and better.

When I got to my feet, I could tell the arena knew something was up. The cheers slowly began to die, and I could tell that they saw my pain, and saw what I was thinking. I had to grab that mic, and I had to speak my mind. I knew that I needed that. But, when I had that mic in my hands, all the emotion behind my thoughts suddenly rushed to my head, and I couldn't find the words. All I could fight out of my body was two words; "I quit". I placed that title in the center of the ring, and headed to the back. When I was able to lay in my hotel room in peace, I had a moment of regret. Then, the bigger picture dawned on me, and I came to the conclusion.. I did the right thing. "

Jon took a deep breath and adjusted himself in his seat. That was the first time Jon had said that aloud. It felt good to rid him of that baggage; that monkey on his back. Jon was still slightly unsure of his decision. WCW was like a safety harness for him. He could do whatever he wanted in his career, with WCW something he could always fall into if his project folded. But, the next chapter of his life was past WCW, and he needed to be clear of any and all distractions if he wanted to go through with it.

"Wow, I don't think anyone could've predicted that from you. I'd like to speak for all of us when we say that we wish you the best in the next step of your career. Speaking of which.. Jon, what is that next step in your career?"

Jon chuckled. It was time to announce the true purpose of this interview; time to let the world know of the future. Jon tensed up in his chair as Arda asked him the question. He wasn't sure if it was excitement or anxiety. Most likely it was a combination of both. Jon took another big breath before he began his next bit. Jon remembered to the night prior, where he began to write cue cards, only to throw them out. This statement had to come from one place, the heart.

"Well, Arda, to answer that, I'd like you to look at my career. World Championship Wrestling? Champion. World Wrestling Entertainment? Champion. CAWs Championship Wrestling? Champion. UWA, FLOW, SCW, HWA, TNA, ECW… every single one of them, I've been a champion. In fact, I've been a champion in almost every brand I've given my all. But the key word there… almost.

There's one place where I never could reach my true potential. The one place I never could get my momentum rolling. In fact, that place grew and grew without me. That place is now the number one wrestling promotion in the world; Motor City Wrestling. I came, I saw, I never got to conquer before I was out the door. I was in a weird place back then, though. All I cared about was finding my next party, or my next high. I'm not saying I was a drug addict, but I grew to rely on false adrenaline; something other than the competition of professional wrestling. When I finally cleaned up, I lost my chance and got swept up in contracts with other promotions.

But here's the part that I'm here to talk about. My time in Motor City Wrestling grew from an interest, a blip on the massive radar of my career. It grew into an obsession. Night after night, I would stay up to watch the few matches I wrestled on Apocalypse and Motorstorm. I'd watch the show every week on television,scouting out each wrestler that the promotion hired. I breathed Motor City Wrestling, not as a fan, but something much greater than that. You see, Arda, I live on success. I almost require it to survive; to keep my heart beating and my lungs expanding. Motor City Wrestling was growing, yet I stayed behind, and my brain didn't know how to cope. Well, I should say doesn't know. To this day, I've lived with this aneurysm.

Before I get to this next part, Arda, I'd like to clarify something. World Championship Wrestling's still a huge part of my life. My best friends all work there, and WCW is the reason I can sit here in front of you today. But, I had to let go. I'm not talking down about the promotion whatsoever. WCW is an amazing company, and I hope one day they'll stand at par, and perhaps even surpass the monopoly that MCW has over the professional wrestling business today.

A few weeks ago, I was at a live show. My phone rang, and Kurt Angle was on the line. Kurt told me that he was impressed at how I've grown since my last run with the company, and if I would consider joining up with the company after my contract expired. At the time I couldn't comment, but I definitely dwelled on the subject. I had come to the cliché crossroads in my life. One road led to WCW's happiness and the other led to my own. I hadn't made my decision until I held the world title once again in my hands and suddenly everything became clear. I called Kurt, set up a meeting, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I know some fans are going to hate me for this, it's a given. I know Tony Cage himself hasn' tfully forgiven me for keeping him in the dark about all this. But hey, true friends' want what's best for the other, and this is my best. Motor City Wrestling has almost become a separate personality to my fragile psyche. There's nothing in this world that I want more than to raise the MCW world heavyweight title, and pry it from the unconscious hands of Gabriel Gospel. However, I know I'm going to have to start at the bottom and work my way up. MCW has become something like the All-Star game for professional wrestling, only they play each and every week. I've gone from the big fish in the little pond to a tiny tadpole in the freakin' Pacific. The weird thing though, Arda, is I'm happy for it. It'll certainly be a nice change of pace for the Jryginator, that's for sure.

So, Arda… my fans…. everyone watching; I'm asking you this. Even if you aren't a fan of Motor City Wrestling, watch my debut in a week or so. Even though I'm a lone wolf in this brand, I need your support behind me. I can guarantee each and every one of you that I'm going to put on the best match I can give. It's an uphill battle for me, but I got the stones to deal with it. This is the rising action to the climax that is my career."

Jon stops talking, and takes a sip of water. He had no idea how long he was going to talk for, but he expected much less than this. Jon looked over to Arda, and nudged his head up in the air. It was easy to see Jon wasn't in much of a mood to talk about anything else.

"Any further questions, councillor?"

Jon couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at the joke. Even though it wasn't very humorous to everyone else, the legal pun had a deep meaning behind it in his eyes. Arda really was the crown counsel in this case. The media had the power to convict any person , figuratively. They practically controlled the people's outlook onto the superstar. If Jon hadn't been so open to the media in the past, he was certain that he wouldn't have the same influence and career that he held today.

"No, I think we're good here. Thank you for your time, Jon, it really was an eye-opening experience. You heard it here first, folks, Jon Jrygin has signed with MCW and he will debut in the near future. Congratulations Jon, we all wish you the best. This concludes this week's Aftermath. Stay classy."

The show concludes, and Jon shakes Arda's hand while making some small talk. He thanked him for the chance to speak his mind, and made his way out of the production area. Jon had much to prepare for before he could make his debut, so he had to get out of there fast. Jon wanted nothing more than to begin his career with Motor City Wrestling, He slipped into his Audi R8, and drove off to the Hilton hotel he was living in while he was in LA. The only thing on Jon's mind….

The Future.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"I know... I know, it must have been a disappointing week for you, especially since you didn't have a match on either Adrenaline or Motorstorm. I can kinda relate to that. I wish I could have wrestled this week but at least I got to meet some fans. I never knew that a lot of little girls wanna be like me."
She lightly laughed.
"I'm happy that I've been able to bring some light to your tough week, even if it is a Sunday."

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

"
I knew that a lot of little girls would want to be like you. You know how girls always talked about how they wanted to be like Amy Dumas, better known as Lita, when they were little girls? She's the past. You're the present. You're a modern day Lita, but in my opinion, you're better because you're... What? Eleven, twelve years younger than she is? And another perk is that you're actually faithful to the one that you're dating and you're not a tramp like she was.
" Cody Rhodes chuckled lightly at the own joke he made at the expense of Lita, someone he knew Lise Starr looked up to when she was growing up and training to become a wrestler herself. "
And it doesn't matter that it's Sunday already, you being here already simply made my day and I don't think that it can get any better than this. Laying in bed with you without having any appointments for the rest of the day.
"

ryan_reynolds-adventureland-1.jpg

~ THE APPLICATION ~

name: JON JRYGIN

height: 6'1"

weight: 229 lbs

billed from: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

disposition; Face

gimmick: An addiction to success in MCW, no matter what the cost.

primary finisher: The Bane (A leaping brainbuster)

secondary finisher: The Hangover (A Guillotine choke)

signature moves:

- kickboxing fighting style, combined with some high flying-esue moves and submissions for wearing opponents down.

- A Right head kick

- European uppercut

- Quick suplexs and slams

- a leaping clothesline, usually with added momentum from a rebound.

- The Ampliflyer (Second rope, than a leap to the top rope and an immediate corkscrew senton.)

- Hurracanrana, sometimes impacting to the turnbuckle.

- A Lou Thesz press, followed by a kick to the ribs of whoever's on the ground.

- Dropkicks and other assorted high flying kicks.

- Jon will choose a strike over a grapple any day.

- DDT's and other "old-school" moves.

- a fan of showmanship and taunting as well.

signed: Sean

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"The reason why girls looked up to her was because Lita was different. She wasn't afraid to take risks and her punk style was pretty cool. I also am known to take risks and I've got my own unique style."
Lise simply shrugged her shoulders at the joke made by Cody Rhodes, it didn't bother her and who hasn't joked about a wrestler?
"Anyway, I'm thinking that we should do something today that doesn't require us to leave this room."
She giggled.
"We can hang out here and watch movies, chat and maybe a little make out session?"

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

With a couple of nods of agreement along with a little smirk, Cody Rhodes was all too happy to agree with Lise Starr's idea of staying in for the day. Finally this week is starting to turn out to be fun and not a complete hassle. "
Maybe... I was hoping that there could be more in it than
just
a make out session, if you know what I mean. And before you say anything to that, just think about it. I haven't seen my fiancée in almost a week and before you left, we didn't really have the chance to see each other either as much as we would've liked.
" He grinned, planting a quick kiss on the lips of the MCW Women's Champion before the grin turned back into his pearly white smile. "
But, I would understand if you're too tired from the trip... Staying in bed, watching a couple of movies, chatting, it all sounds great to me because you're back here with me.
"

OT: Thanks Shaun :D. Quick question... how many other Sean's are their in this RPG other then you and me? laughing.gif

Jon Jrygin finally took that first step into the Motor City Wrestling arena. That one step was something he had waited such a long time for. It seemed, at least to Jon, that his career was all leading up to this one moment. it was a weird feeling for Jon Jrygin. he had stepped into MCW before. Heck, he had stepped into many promotions before. Yet it never felt like this. Maybe it was the fact that MCW had held such an impact to his career mentally. Your average fan may have passed it by as a simple mistake by Jon, but Jon saw it as something else entirely. His first true failure, and something he had to rectify. As Jon thought through all this, he stepped into the locker room, and dropped off his duffel bag. Locking it up, Jon steps out into the hallways, and starts to pace, examining and studying his surroundings. Jon would have to get a feel out for the new promotion before he could make a final judgment on his in-ring promo. It was strange to him, mainly due to the fact that while it was an extreme time at night, 4 AM his time to be exact, the place was alive. Almost like the promotion that never sleeps. Jon laughed at the thought, knowing that he and MCW would go hand in hand.

14o0sq0.png

9t0pbd.jpg

Match Card!

Match One

[Singles Match]

Crazy Jay vs. Ian Roberts

Match Two

[Six Man Tag Team Match]

Adam Valentine, Jake Morgan & Tyler Morgan vs. Marcus, T.J. Perkins & Shiima Xion

Match Three

[Singles Match]

The Miz vs. Chris Sabin

Match Four

[Tag Team Match]

Kelly Kelly & Lise Starr vs. Kira & Sara Del Ray

Match Five

[Submission Match]

CM Punk vs. Thunder Thornton

Match Six

[Singles Match (Non-Title)]

Daniel Bryan vs. Edgar Von Durer

Main Event

[Singles Match]

Aaron Starr w/Gabriel Gospel & Mr. Smiley vs. Cody Rhodes

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"You are correct. I am quite tired from the week long trip. Appearing on TV shows and signing tons of autographs is obviously going to take a lot out of you. However, it doesn't mean we can't do what I know you've been looking forward to for a long time."
Once again, she grinned, but more devilish this time.
"A few weeks is a long time, I'm so sorry about that. We both have kinda busy schedules."
Leaning back down, she began to kiss her boyfriend.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Finally Cody Rhodes got what he's been waiting for for a long time when Lise Starr started kissing him. The time flew by and Cody now stepped out of the shower that he took to freshen himself up after he and Lise had some personal time together. "
I needed that...
" He said as he was drying his hair with a towel while wearing a towel around his waist as he joined Lise Starr back on the bed. After showing a quick little grin, he snickered for a moment and then kissed Lise on the cheek. "
I meant the shower, by the way. Not what we just did. Well, that too... But I wouldn't be so crude about that. So, sweetie, what do you want to do? Do you maybe want to watch a movie? Chat? Go back to sleep? Get up and get some breakfast? We've got all the time in the world today. Whatever you want.
"

Posting frenzy
||
Gabriel Gospel

Yes, Gabriel Gospel is back in the main event. At ringside, and not competing. So I guess instead of moaning about fighting somebody he instead gets to moan about not being in a match again. Guess my moaning is sorted. Instead he sits at ringside as his disciple, Aaron Starr, faces Cody Rhodes. Looks like Double R will really be put to the test now then, facing off against one of them men who may be facing Gabriel. This match will tell Gabriel a lot about both Rhodes and also about Prestigious. But he's still going to yell about not being booked. Oh Gabriel you so crazy.

Jon Jrygin || The Outsider

Jon continues his pacing around the halls. His mind was acting like a super computer. He analyzed every face he saw, and thought of the shows he watched. It was strange to him, how he knew almost everything about the characters and people surrounding him, but they didn't notice him. He had spent many a night looking at the profiles of each superstar in MCW. At first, Jon almost felt like a freak inside, a stalker in the night. Moments later though, it dawned to him. He wasn't a freak, but almost on a level higher than his competitors. A stalker in the night is perhaps the most advantageous way to attack someone, and it would help in more ways than one. The element of surprise was perhaps the best weapon he could hold here in MCW.

Archived