MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

Accessories sold separately
||
Gabriel Gospel

Along with being impressed I managed to spell accessories without resorting to spell check, Gabriel is drifting around backstage casually, not much for him to do. Now that both he and Cody haven't projected any of their macho thoughts about who is the better for a while, it's time for Gabriel to instead think more thoughts about not being booked. He's been moaning ever since and even got a full promo out of it for Motorstorm. He does like to show himself as being in a bad position so that he can moan about being held back and stuff like that. Notice he hasn't gone to Kurt Angle for anything and instead keeps yelling abuse at cleaners instead. Oh yes, I am revealing my own mans secrets. Take that Gabriel. You just got pwned.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIRA - “the gorgeous nightmare”

I'm cool with it, but I'm not cool with the way she robbed me. Kelly didn't earn anything, she never has earned anything. In WWE, she was chosen to be facing the Divas Champion. And what occured last week, is basically her robbing me out of my title shot. You may think that a lucky roll-up victory was a hard-earned victory, but I don't. And after Kelly fails, who's next in line? Sora? So we can have another chapter in the neverending rivalry? No thanks. Seriously, it's getting old, boring and repetitive... you know it as well, don't you? And as a businessman, you should know that that wouldn't be good for business.[Kira would let out another sigh, not feeling like seeing another match in the Lise Starr vs. Sora Addair rivalry. Needless to say, it would be boring.]

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
If Sora wins all her matches, deals with Sara Del Rey, beats her too... Chances are that she will be getting another shot at the MCW Women's Championship and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a fair boss, I call it right down the middle and I don't play favourites. If I did, Kelly Kelly certainly wouldn't be wrestling Lise Starr for the MCW Women's Championship. And, yes, I say a roll up is how Kelly Kelly
earned
her title shot. It's not cheating. It's not being robbed out of a win. A roll up is legal. If you can show me otherwise that it's illegal, I'll strip Kelly Kelly from her title shot. But we both know that a roll up isn't illegal. You lost, fair and square. And if you're going to be bitching about that loss again because you're that much of a sore loser, I'll be leaving right now because I don't want to hear it. You're saying Lise Starr versus Sora is getting repetitive? Guess what? So is your complaining about Kelly Kely.
" Same old story. Kira complains about Kelly Kelly, complains about Lise Starr, complains about Sora. Alex Shelley has heard it all before. Looks like her apologies weren't sincere after all.

My complaining has not lasted and will not last for over two years. It's not like you never complained to me. You know, about Chris stabbing you in the back and about Madison being bossy and annoying... I'm sorry if I'm driving you crazy but everytime I've had a chance to go close to the title, I've been screwed. First it was Madison helping Sora beat me last year, then Sora interfering my match with Lise when she was about to tap out, and now this roll-up. And still, everyone is moving up the ranks but not me. If Sora beats Sara Del Rey, she gets a shot? Exactly how is that fair? It's not like that's a number one contenders match. Seems like you are playing favorites...[As much as Kira didn't want to say that, she had no chance. Kira has always had to go through a contenders match to earn her chance, why doesn't the same rule go for everyone else? Kira tried to keep her composure to her best ability, but she might lose it in a second. It depends on Alex's response.]

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
Uhm... Nope, sorry to burst your bubble. You've got to listen carefully to what I say. Don't be like Sora and only listen to a couple of things and then drown out the rest of what I say. Sora was like that yesterday. It's kinda annoying. Yeah, don't do that. I never said that she was getting a title shot if she beats Sara Del Rey. I said that she's got to take care of her business with Sara, beat Sara and then beat everyone else she faces and then she'll be next in line to get a shot at the MCW Women's Championship. That's a pretty big difference, don't you think? As for my complaining, that's different. That was pretty much personal life, this is business. This is an employee complaining to her employer and as your boss, I suggest you do what I tell you to do or you'll face the consequences. We had this conversation before and I won't have it again. If not defeating Kelly Kelly last night is still weighing on your mind that heavily, I suggest we end this talk now and we'll talk when you're having a better day.
" It was safe to say that Alex Shelley wanted to talk to Kira on a more friendly note, but Kira's draw with Kelly Kelly was obviously bothering her too much to just have a friendly conversation.

I won't have a better day until this place loses its corruption. See you later...[With that, Kira would brush past Alex, shaking her head while running a hand through her hair once again. She was on her way to her locker room to grab her training gear, dressed in which she would hit the gym and take out her frustrations on the people there.]

"The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan

D- Bryan was comfortably sitting on a bench (AGAIN?!?). He loves this place a lot, doesn't he? Tweeting & FB'ing on his iPhone, with his iPod lying on his side, listening to some of his favorite tracks, he was having a peaceful time. Not to mention, he was glad after finally getting rid of Jayson once and for all. Although preoccupied, he wouldn't mind a small conversation...

TAP OR SNAP

TBC?

J
IMMY
J
ACOBS
?
ABSTRACT DIABLO

The Abstract Diablo happily walked through the MCW hallway, not a sight in stopping, walking directly past his locker room. The young and sophisticated talented known to the world as Jimmy Jacobs was on his way to the gym. Moving swiftly by he reached the gym, but before entering he decided to stop, and think to himself. The silent yet impractical face which he made thinking to himself. Instead he took a seat right aside the gym, relaxing.

Just one day has gone by since Sara Del Rey defeated Maryse, and even though Maryse put up a good fight she was no match for the Queen of Wrestling. Sara now walks the halls of MCW with a confident smirk on her face satisfied with her first victory since being in MCW. Now that Maryse was taken care of Sara could focus on confronting Sora but the question was where and when would this encounter take place? As for now Sara looks for other competition in the MCW Divas division even though she feels she doesnt have much in the first place.

Gotham City Server Problems
||
Mr. Smiley

The smiley one sits alone, living in his own little world. He is waiting to see what will happen in this crazy world of wrestling. He wants to fight more, he wants more chances to create. He wants to see the drama unfold, Cody and Gabriel, Shawn and Edgar, Jayson and Daniel. So much entertainment. And there is he own journey, so much entertainment. He loves how it has panned out and wishes for it to continue. Smiley switches on his television and slumps in front of his television. Things are so boring at the moment, let it be Monday once more, let it be Adrenaline. So long to go until I step back into an MCW ring. Sure I will bide my time at live shows and on the indie scene, but none are as big, or as mighty, as the real deal.

s2r7r8.jpg

Kelly Kelly was in her room, finished with her training for the day. She was by herself, looking at various magazines she had left in her room from a while back, humming as she looked them over.

--

mjp991.jpg

Maria was doing a photoshoot backstage for her official website and for MCW's website. She was often taking a break between shots, taking a peek at her phone as she would take the breaks. She was hoping that this shoot would get her some recognition from the company

BOTH TBC!!!

"Uh, hi?"
Maria would say with a small 'heh' after she would respond. She was interrupted in two ways; her phone and her photoshoot. She noticed there was a sign on the door saying 'PHOTOSHOOT IN SESSION' so she was confused
"Did you come into the wrong door?"

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Thankfully it's almost Sunday, meaning that Lise Starr will be returning to Detroit, the Motor City Wrestling arena and, most importantly; Cody Rhodes. Life has been boring and bland without her by his side here in Detroit, Michigan and Cody Rhodes thought it was about time that changed sometime soon. With Lise returning on Sunday, life should be a little better for Rhodes. Or maybe taking out Gabriel Gospel would liven things up for the future MCW World Heavyweight Champion? It probably would, but Cody Rhodes, unlike Gabriel Gospel, is a man of class and honour, and he won't stoop to a level that low. He actually wants to win that title fairly without any distractions or the like.

OT:
Booked or not, it shouldn't stop you from posting. Especially when you're a number one contender.

Tyler Morgan -/\- King of Pain

Tyler Morgan was training hard for his next match which was unknown. He would be facing Marcus for the MCW TV Title which was his for sure. He had not been gone even though people said he was he wasn't. And he'd be fighting in his title match an winning the title.

Tyler Morgan headed to the cafeteria to get some food he was Hungry but his diet cut short when he saw a figure sitting in a booth.

Crazy Jay -/\- Demon Clown

Crazy Jay looked up and saw Tyler Morgan
"Well, finally came back to thank me for your win"

Tyler Morgan walked up to the guy and Grabed him by his throat
"What the hell you talking about

Crazy Jay laughed as he spit purple mist in Tyler's eye an ran off. Tyler Morgan fell to the ground covering his eyes!
"Ahhhhhhhhh!"
a bunch of Doctors ran to Tyler Morgan as they got him to the Medical room in the building there he washed out his eyes. He felt a hell of pain!

OT: I'm sorry, I'll continue to post as much as I can.

NUMBER ONE FAN
?
Christine

Christine was watching a replay of Motorstorm and she was upset, emotionally devastated, that her idol could go on to pick up a victory. She was in her new locker room, a shrine was made and it was made up of up the usual things. Y'Know things like candles and pictures of Kira scattered all about. Christine was there, sulking in a corner until she realized that Kira was actually here in the same building as her, most likely. Christine set out to find her idol. She didn't stop, actually, until Kira was found.

Thunder Thornton
????

//
What's that? Thunder Thornton can only win a match controversially? Oh wait, that's not right, because last

night Thunder Thornton did what he set out to do, and that was to defeat MCW Television Champion, Marcus. IN YO' FACE! So after the fantastic victory on Motorstorm last night, Thunder Thornton went home and got a good night's sleep, awaking the next morning. He would return to the MCW Arena on this fine Friday with a spring in his step, meeting his Translator, Yuri Nakajima, once he got inside the door. As Thunder greeted Yuri in Japanese, he would be approached by ______________. Thunder then stopepd talking to Yuri, instead switching his attention to the person who had just walked up to the Japanese pair.
//

TBC; Anyone
:cool:
!

Tyler Morgan had gotten out of the medical room his eyes were still sore from the attack by Crazy Jay. He didn't understand what was going on. What dis he mean he was the reason Tyler Morgan won the number 1 contender's match. He had to find the guy. Even though this guy was pretty dangerous. He began looking for him. He searched everywhere but couldn't find him, he sat down in the hall and texted one of his buddies

TO: Bobby Owens

Hey bro, listen this might sound crazy but have you seen a Clown looking freak running around he has red hair. Have you seen him anywhere

TBC: Nova

Thunder Thornton
????

//
What's that? Thunder Thornton can only win a match controversially? Oh wait, that's not right, because last

night Thunder Thornton did what he set out to do, and that was to defeat MCW Television Champion, Marcus. IN YO' FACE! So after the fantastic victory on Motorstorm last night, Thunder Thornton went home and got a good night's sleep, awaking the next morning. He would return to the MCW Arena on this fine Friday with a spring in his step, meeting his Translator, Yuri Nakajima, once he got inside the door. As Thunder greeted Yuri in Japanese, he would be approached by ______________. Thunder then stopepd talking to Yuri, instead switching his attention to the person who had just walked up to the Japanese pair.
//

TBC; Anyone
:cool:
!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS
?
CM Punk

CM Punk noticed a rising star coming in to MCWrestling again. Punk smirked as he approached Thunder Thornton and Yuri. This is a guy who certainly reminds me of Tajiri. Phenomenal skills, apparently, AND he shoots out Asian Mist? WHATSUPWITDAT?!
Thunder... Thornton. You're impressing me the more I see you in action. Whenever you beat a champion, let alone twice, you have to be something. Anyways, I'm the "Best in the World" CM Punk. Nice to speak you.

While Tyler Morgan awaited for a reply by Bobby Owens he started walking around continuing looking around for Crazy Jay. He was starting to get a little paranoid.

--------------

Crazy Jay -/\- Demon Clown

Crazy Jay, ran down the hall after his recent attack and was shoving people laughing maniacally (if that's a word) he ran down one hall and came to Kurt Angle's office as e knocked

TBC: Kurt Angle

Archived