MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

SORA ADDAIR ~
Are You For Real?

Madison Rayne... Sora has a few more problems with her last night. After she bailed... Alex was full of shit when it came to Madison. "
Should be fun then... Kelly, Maryse... Been trying to be intimidating or something lately. So... Maybe they'll learn their place after Thursday. Anyway, I got places to go, stuff to do... So I'll see you around, Lise
". Sora would then walk past Lise, heading off down the hall to wherever she was going. MCW was a busy place.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< I'm the Muffin. And I'm AWESOME || Gabriel Gospel >>

* Gabriel Gospel had once again managed to pick a win up against his rival the Scorpion, just another win in his MCW career. The first time he beat the big man he earned himself a championship shot, but probably no luck this time. However, that match could have raised his profile a bit more. Gabriel is relaxing in the locker room, with a grin plastered on his face, pleased with himself after another "dominate" display over a former champion in the company, and a veteran of the sport. As Gabriel relaxed after his match, knowing he did well, he is hoping that soon he'll be able to break through he glass window and will earn himself another championship match. He just had to wait until a chance came along. Unfortunately he is not a patient man. *

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
When I Come Around!

Following a light run around the surrounding Detroit area. The Misfit; Jayson Addair. Had returned to the arena. Pushing through the entrance doors, he now walked the halls with a smile across his face. Hands tucked into his pockets, Jayson kept an eye out for anyone intresting that was worth talking to. And, where the hell is Gregor?

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

[
It was the day after Adrenaline and if you think Cody Rhodes forgot about Lise Starr, you'd be dead wrong as she was basically the only thing that was on his mind today because she told him a while ago that she would either come over last night or today and it turns out that she didn't come over last night, which means that she'll come over today and Cody Rhodes was kind of excited about that. Judge him for it all you want, but when he's not the great in-ring competitor, he's a young twenty-six year old stud, even though he doesn't believe that all the time, and he's got a girlfriend that he wants to spend as much time with as he possibly can. Bearing that in mind, Rhodes was getting ready for Lise to come over and did so by making sure he looked his best as well as smelling his best because he thought that was important. A shower, some deodorant and a cologne made sure he had an intoxicating scent on before he texted Lise Starr to see if she could come over.
]

Hey. I know I am repeating myself here but I really want to see you and I was wondering if you are free to come over. x

AVRAM SHALOM ~
Jewtastic!

Sat within his office. The MCWrestling General Manager was sat back in his chair, with his feet propped up on the desk. A pipe in hand, he was smoking quite a bit. Now and then stopping to drink a small glass of Whiskey. Ahh...

<< Mid-card Muffin || Neo Tokyo Experience >>

* Akira and Katashi have arrived back in the MCW arena after last nights Adrenaline, not being booked for the show. The two return after leaving the arena yesterday after suffering racial abuse from Storm Parker. The pair are hoping that in the future they can avoid Storm, not being a superstar they want to associate themselves with. They want to concentrate on getting back in the tag team champion hunt, but know that if Parker wanted to he could distract the duo and could make it more difficult for them to achieve this goal. The pair head to the gym to do some training, looking to get themselves ready for the many unseen live shows the pair take part in *

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Right after Sora Addair had left, Lise Starr's iPhone had buzzed. Getting the phone out of the pocket of her short black skirt, Lise would read the text. Last night she was planning on going to Cody Rhodes locker room but when you spent a day going signings you would be tired and Starr had fallen asleep quite early. She would reply back.

I will be over in a few minutes. Was talking to Sora. See you soon. xoxo

With the text message sent, Lise placed the phone back into her pocket and made her way to Cody's locker room. A two minute walk later she had found herself in front of the locker room, thinking about the surprise Cody had for her. Could it be something small? Something huge? Things were going to be answered in short moment, so Lise knocked.

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

When Cody Rhodes received that text message from Lise Starr, saying that she was talking to the MCW Women's Champion earlier, Rhodes couldn't help but worry about having to cheer Lise up again because that's what he usually does after she has a conversation with Sora. Time to find out when Cody Rhodes got up from the couch and opened the door to find Lise standing in front of him. Needless to say a smile started showing as Cody took her by the hand and took her inside of his locker room where he gave Lise a quick hug, followed with a small kiss to greet her. "
Hey... It's great seeing you again. I've got to say that I'm a little bit disappointed that you couldn't come over yesterday. You don't have to apologise to me for that because I completely understand that you were tired. I've been in your shoes countless of times before. Doing promotional work can tire you out in a heartbeat, but that doesn't take anything away from me feeling a bit...
saddened
that we didn't have the chance to watch a show together. Normally at least one of us would be wrestling, so it was a rare occasion that we could've watched the show together. But, uh, how have you been?
" By now, Cody Rhodes had kicked the door shut, it's what he did right before he gave his girlfriend a hug and a kiss, so the two wouldn't be in plain sight of the people out in the hallway.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"Great. I'm doing great. "
A wide smile appeared on her face.
"Yeah, wish I could have came over last night to watch the show with you but at least I'm here right now. I'd rather be my cheerful self than a tired zombie."
She lightly laughed.
"When I'm not tired there's a lot more things I can do. What about you? How are you feeling?"
She looked up at the protective facial mask Cody was wearing.
"Umm... did anything happen during the past two days? Sorry to bring that up. Just worried."

SORA ADDAIR ~
Are You For Real?

Well, Sora technically did what Alex Shelley had asked. She had apologised. Not to Madison, but to Lise. Madison... She can go screw herself. After last night, she's got some splainin' to do if she doesn't want Sora to... bug her over the next few weeks. But at least Sora had found a replacement for Thursdays tag match. That being Lise Starr. Two rivals teaming up... Ooooooo!

Alex Brown was still wearing the same pissed look he walked away from the ring with. He basically had Parker finished and it Would've ended had Storm not grabbed a handful of his tights. Alex wished he did have a hand in Valentine's attack on him now as he walked down the halls.

*Noticing Alex Brown down the hallway, Storm Parker would smile broadly, knowing that now was his time to exact some more sweet revenge for what happened to him a few weeks ago. Shouting from a safe distance, Storm would attempt to rile Alex up by insulting him with harsh words, cutting at him with what he believed to be the truth.*

Storm Parker || Shout Hate

'Hey Brown! How's your tights? I didn't rip them with my mighty muscular grip when I took that win from you did I? After all, my might has been known to match my intelligence, and the two go 'hand-in-hand' so to speak. Hah hah...What's the matter? You pissed off? Are you angry? Well maybe now you know how I felt when you and that thug assaulted me!'

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

"
No... Thank God. The last time something happened, I think something happened, was when we were going out and I got called up my management because they wanted to fill me in for someone who couldn't attend and interview. I don't precisely remember what happened that day and that's why I think something might have happened. If my memory serves me correctly, I think I had a conversation with Lacey Von Erich...
" Of all people, Cody Rhodes had a talk with Lacey Von Erich. Yes, she's a fellow generational wrestler, but to the sane side of Rhodes, they had nothing in common and no reason to talk. "
But I'm feeling great. Two days without anything happening, that's an improvement in my God's honest opinion. That's enough about me, I asked you to come over to my place, so this is about you... You made the right choice to rest up because I'd rather have this cheery you instead of a tired zombie. And did I read correctly that you had a talk with Sora earlier? How did that go?
" The worried and protective side of Cody Rhodes came up again because whenever there's something troubling in the life of his girlfriend, he gets worried and protective. As he asked that, Cody took Lise by her hand and sat her down on the couch before he sat down next to her. The surprise can wait.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"Oh yeah. Sora? Our conversation went good. I know... that's a massive shock to you. She apologized about the things she did to me in the past and we are teaming up on Motorstorm this Thursday night. Is it supposed to be forgiveness week?"
Lise said also remembering the conversation with CM Punk a few days ago, she wasn't planning to tell Cody about that. He probably wouldn't be happy.
"Well, maybe after what happened last night, Sora knows she's going to need my help. Kharma showed everyone that she wants the MCW Women's Championship."

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

Ah, yes, Kharma. The biggest scare that the MCW Divas Division has ever gotten. Much like in the WWE, where Cody Rhodes was around to witness the distraction by the behemoth of a woman left behind her by decimating divas like Michelle McCool and Maryse. "
She apologized to you? Wow... You're right, that's a massive shock to me, but I'm over the moon happy about that. I hope that she finally realized that you don't deserve to be treated like that because you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect. I'm really happy for you that the two of you can now actually breath the same air without trying to kill each other. It's a load off my mind because it always killed me to see how much they could hurt you.
" Those bad thoughts should go away as soon as possible. Cody Rhodes' face started showing a small smile, he was happy for Lise more so than he was happy that he wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. "
Speaking of hurting you... I hope that Kharma will stay out of your way. I'm not trying to scare you, but I need you to know that she's a very dangerous human being and I would rather not have you anywhere near her. Remember when she first appeared on the scene in the WWE? I was there, I've seen what she can do. Sticking together with the, in my opinion, second best diva in the company; Sora, to take her on is a great idea.
"

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"Honestly, you should know that eventually her eyes are going to be set onto me. She wants the MCW Women's Championship and I'm working with the champion."
Talking about the possibility of becoming a victim of Kharma is something that Cody wouldn't want to hear but Lise had to tell the truth.
"Me and Sora have to work together to avoid the worst from happening. Even if I do end up getting attacked, please don't freak out. You know I'm very tough."

I CAN BREAK WALLS TOO. WALLS OF MONEY.

AN EXCLUSIVE WITH THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER

Seated in a small, bland interview room would be Malcolm Brice. A coffee table, a black curtain and a glass of water was the basic set-up as an interviewer from MCW in Kyle Durden would be sat opposite. Dressed in a black jumper over a silk shirt, Malcolm would be boasting his new hairstyle, a shorter cut that he expected to get some kind of response from the female demographic. Hands clasped and waiting, Kyle would be given the nod to fire away, only for Malcolm to shake his head and speak up. This wasn't a traditinal interviewer, and no-one was going to take the attention away from Moneybags...not a chance.

2433fja.png

MALCOLM BRICE
$
MONEY AFFILIATED

Kyle, I've known you for a long time man and this is nothing personal, but the whole "you talk I talk" thing isn't going down here. You see Mike said a lot of hot garbage last night, and this is my moment to talk back. So think of this as...gee I don't know..."atop of the fourth money wall"...after all, all I am is a mirror copy of Mike Stokes, just with better dress sense and general hygiene right?

Malcolm would roll his eyes, taking a sip from his glass of water as he lets the viewer and Kyle for that matter, digest the concept of this interview. A lot of what Stokes said on his chat-show segment last night was an insult of monumental proportions and the sour taste in Malcolm's mouth was obvious to just about everybody.

MALCOLM BRICE
$
MONEY AFFILIATED

Fourth walls. We hear of them a lot, and the World Champion is a man who claims to make things a little transparant for our audience, to knock down that fourth wall and let people know some truth. Well Mike, if you call your segments breaking the preverbial fourth wall, you ain't seen nothing yet. I'm on a crusade here Kyle, a crusade looking to get guys pushed up the ladder, and to do that I have to win the World Title off of one Mike Stokes...and though a simple wrestling match would have been my ideal scenario, Mike's not going to let that happen. He decided to step things up last night, and I'm not adverse to getting my shoes a little dirty. Mike's being saying a lot; first thing that springs to mind being my feud with Kaz, and the interpretation that it caused me to lose focus. This same speech has gone on for weeks and to say I'm sick of it would be one hell of an understatement. I kept my choice words to myself on that matter, but enough is enough. Kaz has screwed me over countless times with this idea he pitched towards me.
"Look Bricey babes, how about you help me rise through the ranks here in MCW...get a real feud going, after all, it'd put a smile on the face of Gina. Don't you like it when Gina smiles Bricey babes. Oh please Bricey babes".
People may know this or they may not...but I briefly took a step down to the midcard division and since then I've been helping out a few of the lower cogs in this machine. It opened my eyes, so to speak. And unfortunately, my genarosity has been targeted as a weakness by Mike...and I've been labelled because of Kaz's inacivity and general lack of effort. Put a cap on it Mike, I was doing a guy a favour and he spat in my face in return...if that makes me lackluster, then I'm *censored*ing lackluster.

Malcolm would scratch his beard, shaking his head a little whilst letting out a laugh.

MALCOLM BRICE
$
MONEY AFFILIATED

We live in a cruel world Kyle, a world where the people at the top of the mountain are the guys that least deserve it. People in parlament, people running state offices, and yea...why not? Mike "with my south in his mouth" Stokes too. You see, all I've been hearing is how Stokes is such a deserving Champeen. Love it when Taz says that. The hottest comodity going. When he's around, sure. But the guy lacks consistency, and when he does show his face he's either fighting germans, or breaking kayfabe...kinda' like I'm doing right now. Isn't this a wrestling business? The whole Mike Stokes character is one big fat mockery, and the fact that I can think of four of five guys more deserving of his spot makes me sick. I'm probably beginning to sound a little sour, but I've got a lot of hate that needs spewing here. The man's a hypcrite. Didn't he complain relentlessly about some conspiracy...hi R-Truth...for a matter of months? Then gets on Cody's back for moaning about losing the title? Pot and kettle doesn't tell it. Fact is, Mike walks around here like he's sex on legs...typical pretty boy...his shit doesn't stink and all that. That's all well and good...I like it. But when he walks around and says that's his character, like he has some sort of patent on it and it's not just some stereotypical "lad"...it kinda' irks me. I'm not copying Mike Stokes...I'm not trying to be "Like Mike"...though that was a nice line. I'm not Ted DiBiase, I'm not his father, I'm not Del Rio. I add originality, and I add spice to a character played a million times over. Same traits as Mike? Maybe in some ways. But he didn't invent half of that shit. Get real.

Malcolm would smirk, looking down at the floor for a brief moment and letting out a sigh. He'd soon enough glance back up at Kyle and continue talking.

MALCOLM BRICE
$
MONEY AFFILIATED

I'm really starting to enjoy this ya'know? How about I start my own chat-show. The Money Ladder...Rich Man's World...Dollar for your thoughts...what do you think? No, you're right...nobody would want to watch Mike, and it's obvious his pride and joy. See, I'm a good guy. A good guy that's been accused of hitting on any girl in the vacinity? Angel Le "Blank" as it were...she's different Mikey. She showed me something, and not Lara Parks "showed me something"...she kept her clothes on. Your wife's been penetrated more times than an off-highway petrol pump. No bragging rights there bud'. Wasn't she drunk at the time too? Figures. Anyway, she knew more about me than I do myself...my number one fan if you will. Pretty girl, seems determined, motivated enough...it seemed like a good business investment. I shouldn't have to explain myself...I'm not "Obama and his budget cuts" type of under-fire here. I've done a whole lot of bitching here Mike, and though I'd rather not sink to your level; this stuff needed to be said. This match at Testament is going to be one for the ages, I have no doubts...and now that heats been added to the fire, the potential is huge. Mike said some truth last night, it wasn't all horse shit...he's beaten me twice in WWE, and I can't dispute that. But that gap that once existed between us is over. Back then I was a corportate Stooge, a rookie that walked around looking a million dollars but wrestling like a rich boy with a dream. That dream is now reality, and I'm not the inexperienced punk I was a year or so ago. I'm a man, a bigger man, a better man than Mike will ever be. When we meet live on pay-per view it's going to be heated and it's going to be intense; and if I can promise one thing it's this; you're going to rue the day you made this more than just a wrestling match. Bank on it buddy boy...

Malcolm would glare at the camera as if it were the face of the Champion himself, before rising from the seat and heading out of the room. With a lot of stuff off his chest, Malcolm could now rest assured that this wasn't just a one man show...one guy lying on his back whilst the other batters him repeatedly. Words are strong, and the fight surely won't differ.

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

"
I won't freak out. We're getting worried about nothing here if you think about it. For now Kharma is staying out of your way and we shouldn't be worrying about her before she actually comes after you. If she actually ever comes after you. And you don't have to tell me that you're tough. I know how tough you are. Not to mention how incredibly beautiful you are and the sweetest, most perfect girl I have ever met in my entire life.
" Looks like Lise Starr is starting to get some of her lost confidence back that she lost due to her losing streak. Now she won a match not too long ago and Sora decided to apologize. And Cody pitched in by giving her a little compliment that was presented to her with his trademark pearly white smile. "
Now that we've established that she's something that neither one of us shoulder worry about and now that we know that Sora won't mistreat you like that anymore... I don't know about you, but life is starting to get a whole lot better for the both of us. And you being here with me only makes it better, of course. Bearing that in mind, before I go and make some plans for the two of us, as usual, I need to know if you're free today because, for once, I know I'm free... Not like last time where I had to leave during our date... But if you're free, I can make some plans for us for today.
"

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"Actually, now that you do mention it. I'm flying to California for a fan signing. Nah, I'm just playing with you
which is what I'm about to do
."
She giggled.
"Not busy today. I'm free."
Lise said with a nod.
"What kind of plans do you have on your mind? Us going out again? Spending the day in here? Showing me that surprise you told me about?"
Lise grinned a little.
"Judging by that text you sent me, it's gotta be something good?"

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

"
The surprise... Well, I hope you think it's good. It's something that I got for the both of us. It's pretty big and it's in the bedroom. I can show you now. And don't worry, I'm not using any innuendos here, Lise. I really am talking about something big that's in the bedroom.
" Cody Rhodes let out a small laugh and then got up from the couch before he offered Lise his hand to get up. Once she was up, the two of them walked into the bedroom where Cody's new bed was the focal point of the entire room. "
There you have it... Do you like it? Now that we've been together for this long, I think we can take a few steps forward and getting a bed for the two of us might be a step in the right direction, it's a bigger one than the one I had before if you hadn't noticed. But that's not the reason why I bought it. The reason why I bought it is this...
" Cody walked over to the bed where he sat down near the headboard and patted on the padded headboard of the fancy looking bed he got a couple of days ago. "
A padded headboard. I still remember that look on your face when you stormed out off my locker room the other night and I know how it happened. With this new and improved bed, we'll never have to worry about that ever again. You can bang my head up against it as many times as you'd like, but you won't see that side of me in here anymore. What do you think? I think it's pretty great. I hope you like it.
"

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"Wow."
She would sit on the bed which was quite comfortable.
"It feels very comfortable. It's bigger which means there's a lot more stuff we could do on here.
I can bang your head as many times as I'd like? You made it sound like I'm an animal in bed.
"
She laughed again but then a bit of a seductive smile appeared on her face.
"Also, please don't take this the wrong way but I don't see it as a big step, it is a pretty big deal but you made it sound like we were moving in together... Although I wouldn't mind that. I do like the bed. Should we spent the night together here? Would be fun to give it a "test"."

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

Cody Rhodes moved over to the side of the bed where Lise Starr was sitting to test out how comfortable the bed was. Cody's been spending a couple of nights in the bed already, so he knows how comfortable the bed is already. When Lise mentioned testing the bed, a slight grin appeared on the face of Cody who then gave his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "
I think we should spend the night here at my locker room. That was going to be one of my next questions because I'm trying to plan a day for the two of us now that we've got some free time and I know one hundred percent certain that I won't get called up to do any kind of promotional work... So thank you for answering my question that I was yet to answer. And testing it would only make things better. We both know that you do have a wild side to you, but I'll allow you to let it out tonight so you can see for yourself that getting a bed with a padded headboard was a good idea.
" With no signs of "The Grotesque One" being around, Cody Rhodes was feeling comfortable and didn't have a heavy heart for once and it showed in his attitude. He was more upbeat. "
That's one part of the day we've got planned... I'll leave the rest of the day up to you. Depends on what you're up for. If you want to go out, we'll go out. If you want to relax and stay in, we'll do that. And for your information... Maybe this is a big step... If you're serious about moving in together, maybe we should think about that? I know I wouldn't mind it.
"

[
And there it was. Last night, CM Punk spoke his mind once again about how he was frustrated over the fact that Avram Shalom has been refusing to book him. All went well, as this Thursday; he will take on a currently unknown opponent. Although, knowing the boss it'd probably be against someone like Kharma or a local competitor. Shrugging his shoulders, Punk would continue with his meaningless journey with his arms folded across his chest; looking to come across someone of interest.
]

TBC?

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"I'm booked for a match on Thursday night, so tomorrow I can start training. However, today I'd love to stay here with you. Watch a couple of movies, I could cook dinner for us then we can end our day by returning into this bedroom."
Listening to the final thing Cody Rhodes said, Lise began to blush. Blushing is something she did when the couple talked about something serious happening in their relationship.
"It's actually something I've been thinking about we returned from Las Vegas. Remember for a moment we thought about taking a much more serious step in our relationship?"

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

"
Yes, I remember that. Vividly. For a moment I was really considering going through with it. The issue was that I didn't know why I was thinking about going through with it because it was the night and the day after I lost the MCW World Heavyweight Championship at Global Warning and I didn't know if I wanted to go through with it because I thought that it would make me feel better about myself... But when we got back to Detroit, I also started to think about us more and while I think that marrying is a bit too radical... I would absolutely love to move in together. I can't think of anything that I'd love more than to go to bed every night with your face being the last thing I see and I can't think of anything that I'd more than to wake up every morning with your face being the first thing I see.
" That was kind of cute. The other side of Cody Rhodes would never say that, but this side, to good and loving side of Cody Rhodes was pouring his heart out to Lise like they do every now and again. "
Now you know what I think... And if you want to stay in and relax for the rest of the day, that sounds like music to my ears.
"

Archived