MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

grotesque
CODY
disfigured
RHODES

"
No, that is one thing we can bank on... Nobody will consider you a mastermind... Ever... You do not have to worry about anyone mistaking you for a mastermind. We can, however, call you and consider you to be a secret weapon... That will be your job, Lacey. An x-factor, an outside factor... What myself, Ted DiBiase and Joe Hennig are expecting of you is to be at your best, but at the same time your worst behaviour at ringside for our matches and at times, you will have to get into the ring yourself and show off your famous Von Erich moves in the ring... You have wrestling in your blood, it's running through your veins. You are wrestling royalty... And while I won't go on about this mask forever, you need to realise that I am
forced
to wear this mask. Some people were born monstrous, I was made to look this way... Be that as it may, you being an outside factor to help us out when we're in dire straits... Do we have an understanding?
" Luckily, the hotheaded side of the evil side of Cody Rhodes stayed out here today. If that side was here on top of his grotesque and disfigured side, both physically and psychologically, Lacey Von Erich would've been scared away by now.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

[
?
Dynamite could tell Paul Burchill had been planning all of this out; he seemed really intent on defeating Marcus, and causing him a
LOT
of pain. Dynamite wanted to find out why Burchill hated Marcus so much. He had to have some sort of justification for this much hatred.
?
]
"
Woah, you certainly have some sort of grudge against Marc, don't you? What's your problem with him, I don't get it. It's not as if he doesn't represent the UK very well, because he is a former two time MCW Tag Team Champion, and a former MCW Television Champion. You can't argue with that.
"

Alex Brown? The Brand New Sin

Alex Brown would be seen walking out his locker room wearing his official MCW tee and a pair of stonewashed jeans that were being held up by studded belt. He still has his lose to Zakk Night fresh on his mind, but after hearing a few workers as they walked by Alex realized that the Adrenaline match card was up. Alex made his way to the card and flashed a smile as he read he had a match with Storm Parker; a man he had a previous encounter with.

tbc: Richard

"Not to feed ones ego, but Marcus was not pulling his weight in either of th tag title runs. You were the star of the team, and in professional wrestling terms, he was the jannetty of the team. And his TV title run? Well, it was pure luck. Right place, right time. I mean, mate, Santino Marrella has pinned Umaga before. Hurricane has pinned The Rock. Shelton has pinned Triple H. It was mere luck. I still dont respect him though. I dont see the hype."

Alex Brown would be seen walking out his locker room wearing his official MCW tee and a pair of stonewashed jeans that were being held up by studded belt. He still has his lose to Zakk Night fresh on his mind, but after hearing a few workers as they walked by Alex realized that the Adrenaline match card was up. Alex made his way to the card and flashed a smile as he read he had a match with Storm Parker; a man he had a previous encounter with.

*Approaching Alex Brown, the devil himself in a leather jacket would smile, with his hands in dark blue jean pockets, looking over Brown's shoulder to the matchcard, noticing the two would be facing off. Alex hadn't yet seen the Resident Rocker, so Storm Parker figured it would be necessary to force Alex Brown's acknowledgement of the Rock God. Letting out a light cough, one that was fake enough to not exactly seem like a random passer-by's cough but to gain the 'Kamikaze's attention quick and simple.*

Storm Parker || Brown in the Black

'So, I see you have the unfortunate pleasure of facing the wrath of the Storm this week. Tough break kid.'

OT: BTW, you can call me Dick, I resent my full name. :P

SHAWN HUNTER
|
|
TENACITY PERSONIFIED

Much to the chagrin of most, Shawn Hunter didn't have what took to reclaim his Atlantic Championship away from Calvin Rodgers on MotorStorm. To describe Shawn's current mood, angry was a word that would be seen as an understatement - the tenacity-filled superstar was livid. Indeed Shawn did bite off more than he could chew, but there was some sort of silver lining, for he would be partaking in a Four Way Dance on Adrenaline next Monday to be the top contender for Calvin's Atlantic Championship - a match that pits himself against three other men who are more than familiar with championship gold. For the past few weeks now, Shawn has been finding himself trying to "bounce back", something he wasn't too use to after his tenure as the Atlantic Champion. Walking away from the bulletin board, Shawn wouldn't waste time in formulating a beneficial game plan for his success come Monday night; feeling that losing two weeks in a row wasn't a good thing. Hands dug deep into the front pockets of his jeans, Shawn proceeds to adjust the shades that shielded his eyes; walking in his usual slow, steady motion down the hallway. Shawn would walk aimlessly down the hall in no particular direction, frequently checking his phone from time to time as he came to a halt along a wall.

TBC:
Anyone, or end!

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

"
Okay then. Well good luck in your quest against Marcus and for England. I'll be off. Bye.
"
[
?
This guy seemed to be a few cards short of a full deck, but Dynamite was hungry, and in all honesty, couldn't be bothered listening to Paul Burchill any longer. As Paul had now let go of the door, due to people needing to exit the cafeteria, Dynamite laughed, shook his head, and opened the door, going inside.
?
]

ZAKK NIGHT |
THE MAVERICK

Zakk Night saw the match card, realizing he was to have a number one contender's match for the Atlantic Championship. A number one contenders match? This new start was going the way he wanted. But Storm Parker, Valentine, and Hunter wouldn't be easy challenges. However, it had to be done. Before Zakk's thoughts could continue, he was met by _______________.

Alex heard the cough and then he words of the Resident Rocker. He then turned to face the man he would be facing in no more three days. “Well, actually I’m going to have the pleasure of weathering the Storm.” Alex would then thrust his hands into his pocket and lean against the wall trying to show that he wasn’t going to be intimated by anyone let alone Storm Parker.

ZAKK NIGHT |
THE MAVERICK

Zakk Night saw the match card, realizing he was to have a number one contender's match for the Atlantic Championship. A number one contenders match? This new start was going the way he wanted. But Storm Parker, Valentine, and Hunter wouldn't be easy challenges. However, it had to be done. Before Zakk's thoughts could continue, he was met by Shawn Hunter.

SHAWN HUNTER || TENACITY PERSONIFIED

"Hmph...well look who got here; it's "The Icon" Zakk Night, isn't it? Ya'know, before last night, I thought you and your other pal didn't exist here anymore. Well, at least it's nice to know one of you finally found your back, huh?" For a second, Shawn would look over Zakk in a judging manner before continuing to speak. "I'm sure you remember who I am, don't you? Ha ha, what am I talking about? Of course you do...unless you've been spending most of your time living under a rock since you left."

'Hum, very clever, but that doesn't hide the fact that I'll destroy you bitterly and without mercy, using two little things I like to call 'Rock' and 'Roll'.'

*Storm would hold up his two fists, looking at both to name them.*

'You see, I haven't forgotten your little role a few weeks ago in Adam Valentine's dirty, rotten, uncalled-for assault on me. What, did he pay you? Huh? How much? Was it worth it? Was it worth your eventual justified demise? Because that's what's coming for you...very very soon.'

Craig Charles bounced in the halways of his MCW Arena. He thought of his old Dad, and all the things he used to say, before stopping at the Adrenaline match card to check it out. He was repping Liverpool in the traditional tracksuit and balaclava, so he could only just see the match card out of the eye holes in the mask.

Alex’s smile would instantly turned to a puzzled look as Storm mentioned Alex having something to do with Valentine’s attack on him. “Wait… you think I had something to do with that attack on you. Are you stupid? I hate Valentine and why would I attack you? I mean the only interaction I’ve had with you was you mistaking me as a waiter, which be a pretty stupid reason to attack someone.”

'Yeah, well it doesn't take a lot to bribe someone does it? I take it he didn't offer you money, you don't look like the kind of guy who would take it. This isn't a conspiracy Andrew or whatever your name is, this is a simple fact. You were there, distracting me, and then the next- BAM!...I was unjustly attacked by that thug Valentine. You know what, save your excuses and your general bullshit...I'm going to punch the truth out of you on Adrenaline, think of it as my own little interrogation. Now if you don't mind, I have much much better shit to do than waste my time around you; just talking to you is slowly destroying my intelligence.'

*Shaking his head with a smug, smart-ass look on his face, Storm Parker would push past Alex Brown, making his way to the arena's exit, deciding it was time to go back home and rest for the night. It wasn't un-usual that he'd get to go back to his apartment, especially in recent inactive days, but Storm had now decided it to be best to sleep tonight and then work hard for the days leading up to Adrenaline. He will get answers, even if it means doing it the hard way.*

OT: Sorry for cutting short bro, but I gotta go because well, I'm tired as *censored*. I'll start another one tomorrow, when you're next online, if you want. :D

Cracking a wide smile on his face, as Mike Stokes strolled around the well known area of the MCW hallways, his title over his shoulder, Mike felt in the mood to show off the shiny piece of gold over his shoulder, and the sparkling white suit that fits it perfectly. As Stokes kept his smile intact when greeting and chatting with workers. Some friends, some enemies, but all felt the wrath of the Mike With The Mouth in a good mood, cracking jokes. Mike felt like a god at this moment. Nothing was about to change that. And Stokes loves Lara Parks-Stokes, cause Kyle wanted her mentioning for some reason or another...

ilxeog.jpg1zguv7s.jpg

Young, arrogant, and cocky are three simple words used to Shawn Hunter - a man who strongly believes that he's God's gift to professional wrestling. Shawn sees himself as a rebel, a rockstar, and overall, a total badass. He does and says whatever he wants to whom ever he pleases with no regard for the consequences. In addition, Shawn's quick-tempered mannerisms get the best of him in particular situations; his quick, dramatic change in mood reveals a sadistic, almost border-line psycho attitude.

THE
PERSONAL STATISTICS
OF
THE TRENDING TOPIC

Shawn Harris

BIRTH:
December 11th, 1985 (age 26)

HEIGHT:
6 foot 2 inches

WEIGHT:
227 lb.

HOMETOWN:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RESIDES IN:
Buffalo, New York

1z348e8.jpg

THE
WRESTLING STATISTICS
OF
THE TENACIOUS ONE

RING NAME:
Shawn Hunter

NICKNAME(S):
"The Tenacious One", "Mr. Tenacity", "The Rebel", "The Prophecy", "The Natural", "MCW's Best-Kept Secret" (only in MCW)

DISPOSITION:
Tweener - The fans love Shawn, but has tendencies to display heel qualities towards other wrestlers.

TRAINED BY:
MMA Academy, Lance Storm

DEBUT:

WRESTLING ATTIRE:

CURRENT AND PAST ALLIES:
Fans, Women, Dynamite, Adam Valentine, Malcolm Brice,
Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Rini & Regina Starr

CURRENT AND PAST ENEMIES
Edgar Von Durer,
Adam Valentine, Jayson Addair, Keenan Brook, AJ Blair, CM Punk, Daniel Rain, Randy Orton

20fw02t.png

THE
THEME MUSIC & ENTRANCE
OF
MR. TENACITY

ENTRANCE:

Before the theme song hits the speakers, the lights inside the arena go out, leaving the entire building pitch dark. As the theme music finally plays over the speakers, the titantron lights up as thick cloud of white smoke fills the upper stage. After a few moments finally pass, the dark silhouette of Shawn Hunter is seen from inside the smoke. As soon as the song kicks in, Shawn extends his arms out in a AJ Styles-esque as the red and gold lighting combination illuminates scene, thus revealing Shawn's detailed exterior. As the smoke fades away, Shawn trots on each side of the upper stage to get the crowd pumped-up before sauntering down the entrance ramp. As he nears the end of the entrance ramp and closer to the ring, Shawn takes a deep breath before smacking his face a few times, and then slides underneath the bottom ropes and inside the center of the ring. Shawn performs the same taunt from before on the middle rope as the crowd cheer.

THE
ARSENAL
OF
THE REBEL

*Shawn is very versatile inside the ring, and uses a combination of mat-based wrestling, striking, submissions, and high-flying. Shawn's main strong suit is striking and spending much of his time grounding his opponents on the mat with takedowns, collegiate grapples, and throws. Shawn prefers strikes over grapples, and uses a combination of kicks, knees, and elbows other than a punch. Shawn strives on garnering most, if not all of the attention from the audience, which is why Shawn never fails to use resort to a high-risk, high-octane offense when the moment presents itself. In addition, Shawn loves to get in the head of his opponent's with a lot verbal trash-talking.

FINISHING MOVES:

SIGNATURE MOVES:

REGULAR MOVES:

• Amateur-style/Collegiate grapples, takedowns & throws (w/ theatrics)

• Backhand Chop

• Butterfly Suplex

• Bodyscissors

• Cloverleaf

• DDT

• Diving Crossbody

• European Uppercut

• Enzugiri

• Flying Forearm Smash

• Flapjack

• High Knee

• Hurricanrana

• Jumping Knee Drop

• Missile Dropkick

• Scoop Powerslam

• Spinning Wheel Kick

• Springboard Plancha

• Swinging Neckbreaker

108fpl3.png

THE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
OF
THE PROPHECY

CHAMPIONSHIPS:

• MCW Atlantic Championship (1x)

• IWA Z-Division Championship (1x)

OTHER:

• 2011 CAW of The Year Award

• 2011 Most Underrated CAW of The Year Award

ZAKK NIGHT |
THE MAVERICK

"
Shawn? You know, you've had enough limelight in the Atlantic division. Maybe give it to someone more deserving...someone more suitable? I am of course referring to myself. Also, I'm the Maverick now...I'm still the Icon. I'm better in the singles division, so I dropped Hunter. Besides, the Atlantic title could use some more...
prestige,
if you will.
"

After finding out his involvement in a number one contender's match for the Atlantic championship, Johnny Pérez has been all smiles for the last few hours. Finally he put 2 and 2 together and got himself back in line for a title he once competed for. The competition, however, is tough with Shawn Hunter, Adam Valentine and Zakk Night, to mention a few, gunning for the same gold he wants to hold. Sure, he's not as big of a name as the other 3 but the Unified Atlantic championship wouldn't exist if it wasn't for him holding the Universal champion back in the day so he knows what to do to go after a title successfully. It's anybody's ballgame right now but the guy who draws first blood has a bigger chance to win and now The Sugar Papi feels ready to go back under the spotlight.

Waking up in the morning, as Mike stretched himself out, a rather long yawn as he look around the lockeroom, placing his palms down to the mattress and pushing himself over to the edge of the bed, his feet firmly planted on the floor as he pushed himself up. Heading into the shower to get himself ready for the day, a few minutes later, and Stokes headed out in his towel, opening his case to pull out a black t shirt and a pair of jeans. Heading back into the bathroom, Mike gelled his hair up and spiked it as usual, and brushing his teeth before putting his clothes on. As Mike exited his lockeroom after, heading for something to eat, as he checked his phone, looking for any messages on his phone from Lara or any friends. But alas no one had messaged Stokes <alone. But oh well, Mike headed onwards for his breakfast.

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

[
Mister Anderson will be Alex Shelley's opponent? Chris Sabin will be at ringside? Why are people insisting, with people I mean MCW management, on keeping the Motor City Machine Guns together when Chris Sabin has made it clear by his lack of interest towards his tag team partner and the tag team in general that he's no longer as interested in the Motor City Machine Guns as he is in two things; Maxine and the MCW Television Championship. Sure, they're friends, but Alex Shelley won't be the one that's going to try to soften up the MCW Television Champion; Mister Anderson. That's not gonna happen. All this match will mean to "Detroit's Finest" is a chance to proof that he can be better than a MCW Television Champion like Mister Anderson and that he deserves a shot at the title as much as Chris Sabin does. Bearing that in mind, Shelley was sat in his locker room, mostly thinking that over.
]

grotesque?
CODY
dashing?
RHODES

[
Following a brief and rather annoying conversation with Lacey Von Erich, the fourth member of the vastly growing group that Cody Rhodes has been putting together, said Cody Rhodes returned to his locker room where he went to bed after a long day of work. Waking up in the morning, Cody Rhodes once again had little to no recollection of what happened the day before, mainly the part after he parted ways with Lise Starr to go do an interview. Now he knew what the reason for that was and the normal Cody Rhodes groaned whilst shaking his head as he got out of bed, knowing what the reason was for his amnesia and his slight headache. All he could do now was take a quick shower and again apologise to Lise Starr by sending her a text.
]

Hey. Me again. I think it happened again last night after I said goodbye to you. Probably a good thing you were not around. And I am really sorry for messing up our time together again. I feel terrible about it. Read the card earlier and neither one of us has a match. Maybe I can make it up to you tomorrow while everyone else is busy. xxx

Archived