MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'shoot the runner! shoot shoot the runner!'

Well, still bored. Thoughts going through the mind of the Motor City Misfit. Yes, tonight was his first time competing in New Zealand. So it's certainly a new experience for him, and most likely most if not all of the roster as well. But at least it's only one show, then Jayson can return to his hometown, MCW's hometown; Detroit, Michigan. In an odd sort of a way, Jayson was homesick. D'awww.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grifball distraction
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is wondering around the corridors, dressed back into his civilian clothing. Not long left until Motorstorm kicks off. Along with the main event there are three title rematches for all the titles that changed hands. Of course Gabriel isn't in one as his title didn't change hands. Smug much? He is strutting around the arena with the title strapped around his waist. He is feeling good, he isn't really bothered about tonight's match because he has nothing to prove, he has beaten all his opponents and there isn't anything on the line for him, nothing for him to lose, nothing for him to gain. Besides there are other people in the match too so he doesn't even have to do most of the work, he can sit it out why everyone else tries to prove why the deserve to be teaming with him. He'll just go out tonight to do what he does best. And that's being incredible.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'shoot the runner! shoot shoot the runner!'

Stopping by the cafeteria now. Jayson was in a queue to go pay for this diet soda he had picked up. It was a long line of workers, all from various different professional fields to help make the show what it is twice a week. He soon got to the front though, and was sure to exit hte cafeteria fast. It was pretty full in there, compact. Roaming the halls now, Jayson had his diet soda in hand. Drinking from it every now and then as he went about his business. Woo!

I remember back in the day
||
Gabriel Gospel

Motorstorm is now even closer than it was for my last post. Gabriel is having a nutritious snack and a drink as he is gearing up for Motorstorm. A big main event for Gabriel who now seems to be in full competing form once again. This is the first in what I think is a four match loud to Neverlost, the next PPV. There is a high chance that Gabriel will have his title on the line then. Tonight he can scout his potential challengers for that show, even though he already knows two of them very well. He also gets to test out his underachieving disciples too. They need to start justifying their keep. No matter how well they may seem to be performing they aren't winning. He doesn't need losers. He takes a sip in his locker room and reflects.

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

Tonight is a night of destiny, the reason being is Tyler Morgan will be defending his title... That's right his title that he won. Of course he looks forward to his match against someone he had already beaten Marcus that's who! And if Tyler Morgan were to lose he'd get his rematch and cash it in for Monday Night Adrenaline because Tyler Morgan is not going to lose or remain a loser he is a full bread champ trained by professionals! Lets elaborate a little shall we as you know MotorStorm tonight is in New Zealand that's where Tyler Morgan is right now and that's where he will have his first Championship Defence against Marcus the so called "Boltonian!" really I've heard better. Anyways Tyler Morgan must stay focused as he sits in his locker room that he rented at the New Zealand Arena he feels fairly confident that he can win tonight.

But none the less he must be sure and train hella harder then you would think he will. He must not lose he will do everything in his power to reverse a Spear and a Powerbomb but when the time comes he will put Marcus in a hell of pain with either the Voice Of Insanity, the Guillotine Crossface or even the Hardcore Stunner he is not going down tonight easily he looks forward to a win tonight and not a lose because he is a champ and that's what champs do! They win above all things and after He beats Marcus he's going to sit back an see who he will face later whether it will be the asshole Mr. Anderson, or Ian Roberts those are the only people that Tyler Morgan is concerned about Antonio Casaro lost to Tyler before so he's not that big of a threat. And after tonight when Tyler Morgan still has his Title he's goingto Party an prove that he is a champ because he's the Hardcore Icon and that is the Damn Truth

HARDCORE ICON!!!!

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
The Boy Is Back In Town

<<
So, Dynamite's taxi finally came, and he thanked the staff and doorman on the way out of the hotel. The taxi driver then dealt with Dynamite's bags, as Dynamite opened the door and got into the backseat, looking out of the window at the hotel he had just stayed in; nice place. Eventually, the taxi driver got into the drivers seat and they were off! A few minutes later and Dynamite would be dropped off at the right terminal in Melbourne Airport, with his flight in just a couple of hours. Those two hours passed quickly, and Dynamite had already boarded the plane with a priority pass business class ticket, courtesy of Motor City Wrestling. First class, yo' this is bad! Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass. If this is what the people of Christchurch livin' like, hmmmm... I might be alright! So the plane landed in New Zealand, and when I got out, there was a dude, looked like a cop, standing there with my name out. It was in fact the taxi driver to take Dynamite from Christchurch Airport to his hotel. More traveling to be done. Fantsastico!
>>

fxsfaf.png

ShawnHunter

The past was yours, but the future's mine...you're all out of time

Excited, anxious, eager, and pumped were the few of a many words that could be used to describe Shawn Hunter’s current feelings as he emerged from his locker room, more than ready to compete in tonight’s main event. Dressed for the occasion in his usual ring attire, Shawn’s main route was throughout the outskirts of the arena. New Zealand jam-packed, and Shawn Hunter – as usual – was ready to put on a show like always. After tonight’s over with, it’s back to the Motor City of Detroit, Michigan this weekend.

TBC: Dan.

Edgar Von Durer
? A New Age of Reason

A fresh gust of wind entered into the barren hallway, blowing loose papers every which way and slapping the sleeping corridor out of the haze it had been under. The sharp slam of a door reverberated thickly, its noise heard throughout the entirety of the lengthy hall, its resonance symbolizing one of two things: an arrival or a departure. In this case, the former held true. The figure of a man stood at the foot of the doorway, a faint grin quite evident upon his unshaven mug. He took a moment to take a breathe, inhaling the instant in the same way a drug connoisseur would his fix. A minute passed and the unknown individual had yet to move a muscle—doing nothing more than inhaling the oh-so-sweat drug of life. He opened his eyes, revealing a striking set up auburn, and allowed them to scope out the immediate area—peeper’s that appeared to be so anxiously giddy that they could just jump right on out of his skull. The man was dressed quite well, adorned in a variety of colorful cloth. His movements and mannerisms cried apprehensive tears, overflowing in angst. Despite the quite apparent anxiety the individual slapped the most joyful of grins onto his pallor face, failing in his attempts to conceal it. He broke the statuesque pose and made his way down the hallway. The area was quickly beginning to fill with men and women hurriedly attempting to prepare for the upcoming edition of Motorstorm, however the man paid them no mind, he was in his own world it seemed…and not a soul could pull him out of it. Well, that is, almost no one could pull him out of it. As at the sight of Shawn Hunter, the pallor man lightly shook himself “up” and half-ran, half-walked over to his student. Edgar Von Durer began to speak, false joy on the tip of his tongue.
SHAWN
! Oh my, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. These last few days have been absolute utter torture, not being able to see dear friends such as yourself. But now you’re here…and I’m here. Isn’t it funny how life works itself out sometimes?”
Edgar smiled stupidly in Hunter’s direction, a blueprint of the conversation right under his eyelids.

?
Y N A M I T
?
?
The Boy Is Back In Town

<<
New Zealand; check it! I pulled up to the hotel at about seven or eight, and after getting out of my cab, paying the driver, tipping him, and then receiving my bag, I said "Yo; holmes, smell you later!" Looked at my hotel, I was finally there! To sit in the Presidential Suite as the Prince of thin air! Right, that's enough Fresh Prince copying for now. So, we've established that Dynamite is now at his hotel, and after heading inside to check in, he heads straight up to the penultimate floor once more where he dumped his bags before swan diving onto his bed. But there's no rest for the wicked (not in the evil sense but in the fecking ace one), and no sooner was Dynamite swan diving onto his bed than heading back out of his hotel room door, shutting it behind himself. He had to run to catch the first elevator back down to the lobby, but it wasn't too far away, so he didn't mind looking like a mad man for a few seconds. Eventually, Dynamite made his way out of the hotel and went to explore a little bit of Christchurch. Just as he stepped out of the hotel, he got an e-mail to his phone informing him of his match tonight. An eight man tag team match? Right on!
>>

theSHAWNrebelHUNTER

Feeling a bit reluctant to offer up even the slightest response to Edgar Von Durer, let alone the turn of his head in order to acknowledge the Atlantic Champion’s presence, Shawn simply chuckles for a few seconds before finally turning around to the man he defeated last Sunday night. Upon Shawn’s visage was a grin, a look of confident in his eyes as folded his arms loosely over his chest, looking over Von Durer in a somewhat judging manner. “Oh, why it surely is, dude. A lot of things about this precious life we’re all living is so damn amusing. I’ve got two perfect examples, Edgar. You ready? Here we go! Example number uno; your depressing, sad, humiliating defeat at the hands of your’s truly, which is why I, or anyone else for that matter, haven't seen the slightest glimpse of that God-ugly face of yours since! Hell, the only reason why you’re even showing your face right now is because you have something in your possession that gives you a little bit of strength, a little bit of confidence in yourself when you wake up in the morning and have that hop cup of steaming coffee—that, Eddie, is that oh-so precious Atlantic Championship! Speaking of that strap of gold—my, my, my…that brings me to example numero dos, Eddie! That being the fact that your Atlantic Championship will soon be in Shawn Hunter’s possession—and when I say ‘soon’? I do mean really, really soon, Edgar. So while you’re standing in front of me with that false look of joy on that pale face of yours, you should take MY advice and use it for to benefit yourself, and most importantly, yours truly. Take the Atlantic title, shine it up as much as possible—and hell, even sleep with it if you want to…you know, seeing as you don’t sleep with anything else other than pillow sack that you lay your head on. If you do that, Eddie, losing that Atlantic Championship won’t feel as bad as the hurting I’ll be giving you. Pray for the best, but brace yourself for the worst, Eddie ole’ boy!

Edgar Von Durer
? A New Age of Reason

Despite the whirlwind of insults tossed his way, Edgar’s countenance was unbroken—that tornado-tested grin firmly planted in its usual spot, the light it exuded not diminished in the least. He ran a hand casually through his coal-black hair, releasing a dreamy sigh as he did so. Once assured that Shawn was indeed finished speaking, Edgar would begin to flap his gums once again— voicing his statements, opinions, and questions much slower now…as if the enthusiasm that had been so very abundant just seconds ago had all but dried up. His tone was a peculiar mishmash of hesitance, patience, and anxiety, highlighted by the occasional undertone of joy.
“Oh Shawn, your sense of comedy is something even the most grim of men could come to enjoy—had your whole family murdered by a malicious maniac? Depressed, angry, or just overall fed up? Come to Shawn Hunter, where you can always expect a laugh, no matter the situation.”
Edgar took a moment to chuckle, allowing it to flow from him in an inauthentic stream, before regarding the former foe once more.
“….But, for the sake of truth, I must inform you that you are one-hundred-and-ten-percent incorrect on your account of my absence. You see, I must take time out of each month to recollect…to place myself back onto the tracks, as life tends to make it easy to stray far from them. Man can only afford to stray so far from his predetermined pathway before his mind simply snaps in two…and I don’t think anyone wants to see what happens when I wander…things tend to get…”
He breaks off here, fear bouncing excitably from eye to eye. When he continues, his voice is barely audible.
“…
crazy
.”
His eyes glaze over and he is once again transported to another universe, away from Shawn Hunter and the wicked memories…away from responsibility and expectation. As the minute hand moves, he pulls himself out of his mind, a startled expression upon his face. His eyes travel back up to Hunter, where joy erupts in them. The conversation continues.
“But anyway, I am absolutely overjoyed by the idea of you and I battling for that gold strap of mine. I mean, that would be the second stage of your authenticity training, correct? Yes, you aren’t strong enough for the world title yet…it’s best you rest on what you know, a title you’ve held before. They say there’s comfort in the familiar, and I suppose that that is what you seek….comfort, security, relief. We wouldn't want to take the risk that pursuing a world championship often entails, right?”
Ed nods his side to side, as if answering his own query.

SHAWN
the
HUNTER
rebel

Oh—trust me, dude. Please. Shawn Hunter isn’t the type of guy who settles for less. By all means, the light won’t turn red once I strap that Atlantic Championship around this gorgeous waist of mine, pal. I’m a man that likes the finer things in life, my man. If I had to choose between a Mercedes Benz and a BMW, I’d choose a Porsche, dammit! If I had to choose between the red-head with a good-looking face, but no body, and a brunette with an average face, but the body of a goddess? I’d choose the blonde-haired chick with every single they have and
more!
This case won’t be any different, Edgar. I might have an Atlantic Championship around my
waist
, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have a World Championship over my
shoulder
. In due time, I’ll be MCW’s first-ever Atlantic and World Heavyweight Champion. Anyone who thinks otherwise should be deemed as a mentally-challenged retard.
” Confidence was of the essence from this man – the widest grins displaying over his face as he envisioned what will happen in the foreseeable future.

melanie-iglesias-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

NAME
:
Blake Harpers

FROM
:
Charlotte, North Carolina

DISPOSITION
:
Heel

OCCUPATION
:
Trainee/Managerial currently

SIGNATURE MOVES
:
Coming Soon

FINISHER MOVE(S):
Coming Soon

WEIGHT
:
127 lbs

HEIGHT
:
5'6

BIO
:
Despite Blake Harpers having a family background of Latin America and Asia, she was raised a southern girl, however not the 'Southern Belle' type of twist. She was raised by her friends in High School. To be a bitch and to shut off those who aren't deserving; which is no body. She took that attitude into fighting and quickly learned, however she only did this recently, therefore she is still in training. She was signed in MCW to find a source to follow. To learn their ways and adopt their way of fighting, to a degree. Therefore, she took their advice and is now signed here in MCW under a managerial contract, hopefully soon to be taken under as a full time wrestler

14o0sq0.png

33lpevo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUcYtW1k_Gg

Match One

/Singles Match - MCW TV Title Rematch/

Tyler Morgan © vs. Marcus

The bright lights illuminate the array of pyrotechnics that emerged from the upper stage, thus sending the crowd here in Christchurch, New Zealand into a frenzy; jumping up from their seats in excitement for Motor City Wrestling visiting their country for the first-time ever! The camera begins to get a shot at the sea of fans that cheered at the top of their lungs, while many others held their signs high above their heads in support of the fan favorites. The hyped-up crowd was given enough time to settle down before Motor City Wrestling kicked things off with a rematch from last Sunday's Afterlife pay-per-view in Melbourne, Australia. Tyler Morgan, MCW's newly-won Television Champion will have his very first title defense against the very man he defeated to earn himself the said championship; the former two-time Television Champion, Marcus! Following the entrances of both combatants, the six foot five, two-hundred sixty plus pounder hands over his championship to the official in charge, Andrew Thomas, before it was handed over to the ring announcer, Bobby Cruise outside the ring. As the bell finally sounded, Tyler Morgan turns his attention to 'The Boltonion', Marcus.

Both Tyler Morgan and Marcus engage in what seemed to be an intense staredown before locking-up inside the center of the ring with a collar and elbow tie-up. It was quite obvious that the six foot five, two-hundred sixty plus pounder had the advantage over the smaller Marcus. Using the least bit of his strength, perhaps, Tyler Morgan lightly shoves Marcus backwards. Tyler attempts to go for a quick cheap shot early on in this match, but Marcus dodges out of the way of Morgan's haymaker, and gets the first shot of offensive by nailing Morgan with several forearm shots across the forehead. Marcus eventually battles the TV Champion into a set of ropes before going for an Irish Whip across the ring. Tyler Morgan counters into an Irish whip of his own, sending Marcus across the opposing set of ropes. Upon return, Marcus ducks underneath a Clothesline attempt from Tyler as he continues to run off the other set of ropes. Marcus flies across the ring, and connects with a Spinning Wheel Kick across the champion's face, taking the big man off his feet as he shoots the half. Marcus only gets a count of one, for it would take more than that to keep the big man down for the count.

Both men get up almost simultaneously following the kick-out from Morgan. Marcus goes for another attack in the form of a Clothesline, but Morgan beats him to the punch by delivering a heavy knee into the midsection, which reduced the former TV Champion to one knee. Morgan begins to deliver clubbing blows across Marcus' back/neck region. Marcus was now on one down flat-chested in the middle of the ring. Instead of going for a cover, Tyler grabs Marcus by the head as they take a visit to the nearest corner turnbuckle. Tyler begins to choke Marcus out with his boot, which causes referee Andrew Thomas to immediately step in and initiate the the five-count. Morgan releases the choke at the count of four, not risking a disqualification. Tyler attacks Marcus with a heavy set of rights and lefts into his midsection before pulling Marcus out of the corner by his head, and then putting him into a Suplex position. Marcus prevents himself from getting driven into the mat by floating over Tyler's back as he gets lifted into the air. As Tyler turns around, Marcus baits the champion to charge forward. Morgan complies by going for another Clothesline, but Marcus quickly dodges the Clothesline attempt by dropping to one knee. As Marcus turns his attention back to his opponent, Tyler takes Marcus' head off his shoulders with a devastating Clothesline that turns him inside-out! Third time's a charm, and in this case, it could lead to a three-count.

1, 2, kick out!

Further on into this match, Tyler Morgan has Marcus locked into a really tight Bearhug inside the middle of the ring. Eventually, Marcus begins to fight his way out by delivering a few stiff punches across Tyler's forehad, followed by a headbut that causes Tyler to release the hold. As Tyler drops down to one knee, rubbing a palm across his forehead, Marcus charges forward a delivers a Running Drop Kick to Morgan's jaw! As Tyler falls down backward, Marcus goes for the lateral press;

1, 2, kick out!

Marcus proceeds to get himself back into the match-up with an Irish whip attempt into the nearest corner, but Morgan uses his superior strength to reverse the Irish whip into one of his own. Morgan goes for a Body Splash in the corner, but at the last second, Marcus moves out of harm's way by quickly stepping through the middle ropes, and onto the ring apron. As Marcus, climbs up the top rope, Tyler Morgan, looking a bit dazed, takes a few steps backwards after colliding chest-first into the turnbuckle pads. After being perched on the top rope for a few seconds, Marcus leaps into the air and knocks Tyler Morgan off his feet with a Diving Double Axe Handle on top of his head! As Marcus drops down to the mat, he falls to both knees as he hooks the nearest leg;

1, 2, kick out!

Somehow, after the pin attempt, Tyler Morgan gets to his feet first, but eventually, Marcus gets to a vertical base as well. Marcus goes a jumps in the air again with a standing Dropkick to Morgan's chest, sending him back into a set of ropes. Once again, Marcus' Irish whip attempt gets countered by Tyler. Upon return, Marcus leaps onto Tyler's shoulder's, possibly going for a Hurricanrana. Using his leg strength, Marcus attempts to Tyler onto the mat, but Tyler's strength comes into play once again, for the Hurricanrana attempt gets countered into a Sit-Out Powerbomb! This could be it!

1, 2, thr—kick out!

A look of frustration was visibly noticeable upon Tyler Morgan's bearded mug, feeling that the Powerbomb was more than enough to put Marcus away, but no avail. Morgan felt as if it was time for this match to end for once and for all. Before picking Marcus up into a Suplex Position, Tyler Morgan taunts to the fans, which garnered nothing but a thousand jeers, and boos directed towards him. With a smirk, Morgan lifts Marcus in the air, possibly going for The Hardcore Stunner (Shotgun Stunner)! However, Marcus floats over Tyler's head and behind his back, followed by securing a waist lock, and rolling him up with a pin!

1, 2, thr—kick out!

Close, but no cigar for the former two-time MCW Tag Team Champion! Almost simultaneously, both men get back to their two feet. As Marcus goes for an attack, Tyler beats Marcus to the punch with a thumb to the eye! Marcus was taken off guard, and because of that, turned his attention away from Tyler Morgan as he places the palm of his hands over his eye. From behind, Tyler Morgan takes advantage by executing his finishing maneuver; The Hardcore Impaler! Marcus' just got planted into the mat, and Tyler Morgan capitalized by turning Marcus over onto his back, and hooking the both legs;

1, 2, 3!

Winner:

Tyler Morgan

Aftermath:

Just like the World Heavyweight Championship match at Afterlife last Sunday, this opening bout tonight in Christchurch, New Zealand ends in controversial fashion! Tyler Morgan retains his Television Championship over Marcus, and of course, the fans let their feelings be known by booing as loud as possible. As referee Bobby Cruise announces Tyler Morgan the winner of this opening match, he climbs the middle ropes, and then taunts to the booing fans by raising his Television Championship high in the air with one arm as he pounds his chest with the other!

[We were now broadcasting LIVE from the CBS Canterbury Arena in Christchurch, New Zealand, in front of a sell-out crowd, who were full enjoying their country's first experience of the growing phenomenon that is Motor City Wrestling. They'd already seen the opening contest here tonight, and the crowd were sat ready in anticipation for the next portion of the evening. Suddenly, the lights began to falter, and eventually they shut off, after flickering for a few seconds. The crowd let out a whirring cheer, whist others decided to so Ric Flair's "WOOOOOOOO!" for the hell of it. There were lights dotted throughout the crowd, obviously due to the use of mobile phones, and by those smokers in the crowd, lighters. A spotlight then turned on to highlight a figure on stage, before an unfamiliar song began to play out over the speakers.

"THIS IS MY TOWN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbaPpVNpoQ

Two more spotlights shone on the figure, one coming from either side, which made it clear who the man was standing there, especially to the people at home, as the camera panned around him looking up. A set of pyrotechnics went off, causing one loud blast on stage, before strobe lighting encased the arena, revealing Dynamite to all; although everyone knew that was him seconds before that. The crowd cheered as Dynamite walked forward and off down the ramp, dressed in jeans, his custom Nike Air Force One sneakers, and his brand new t-shirt, which was its first showing; hardly surprising as he only 'returned' to Motor City Wrestling just days beforehand. On his way down the ramp, he put his microphone underneath his left arm so that his hands were free for high fiving, something which the crowd really got into. Once he hit ringside, he stopped to take a look around the arena before making his way into the ring, striking a solitary pose for the crowd prior to pacing the ring. The lights went back up as his music faded, and Dynamite was left to hear the raw cheers coming from the crowd. It was breathtaking, it really was. But Dynamite didn't have time to stand and listen all day, and so he began to speak, which saw the crowd quieten down with immediate effect.]

? Y N A M I T ? ? The Boy Is Back In Town

"First of all… first of all, I'd like to thank my Mother. Yeah, that's right Mum, thank you for encouraging me to take those non-compulsory basic Japanese lessons. I learned a few words and phrases which really helped me over the last month, and mixed in with some absolute jibberish, I barely passed for a masked Japanese Superstar. My second thank you goes out Yuri Nakajima, my 'translator'. Whilst pretending to be shy and whisper him my thoughts in Japanese, the English that went into his ear was well relayed. He also gave me a memory that I'll never forget; Jayson Addair will vouch for me on that one. My next thank you goes out to you guys, the great Motor City Wrestling Universe. Now although I was 'away', you guys bombarded me with fan mail, tweets, and even gifts, and the support I received was overwhelming, and indicative of who you truly are; that being a bunch of good hearted individually that come together unanimously to create the World's best fan base. And as a show of my respect and love I have for you, I have decided to take a portion of my paycheck, and use it to refund all of you fanz here in the beautiful country on New Zealand tonight! You can claim your refunds after the show at the box office, or you can call up the box office sometime in the next few weeks and get it that way, although you'll need your booking reference, I believe; and that's the entire cost of your ticket refunded. Thank you all so, so much!"

[That was an exciting proposition from Dynamite, and the fans seemed to really eat it up, cheering loudly after Dynamite had paused to let their crowd voice their opinion. Everyone was getting ticket refunds which meant they all had smiles on their faces. Although Dynamite was doing that for them, it was only a mere drop in the ocean of repayment when it comes to what they had done for him. If it wasn't for the MCW Universe there would be no MCW, or Dynamite for that matter.]

"But now, moving on to the whole Thunder Thornton episode, because I realise that I have some explaining to do. As you all know, unless you have been living under a rock, 'Dynamite' has been gone for a month, as I was fired by our wonderful acting general manager, Kurt Angle after he screwed me out of the World Heavyweight Championship at Wreck The Halls, after an idea from Gabriel Gospel and a vote from the board added the stipulation that 'if Dynamite loses he's fired'. So I lost and went back to Detroit the very next day without a job. That very same day I received a call from one Diamond Dallas Page; the same Diamond Dallas Page that founded this very company. And he said to me "Dynamite, I apologise for last night. I did not vote against you to add that stipulation to the match, and quite frankly, Kurt Angle was in the wrong. I do however have an idea that means you won't have to miss a second of the action…" And so between us we came up with the masked Japanese thing, as it concealed my identity to the max. And a few people had their suspicions, but nothing ever arose, and I carried out my business as, well in the ring, normal. Out of the ring it was a little hard to get by, but I just had to get on and deal with it. I even earned my way back into the main event scene and eventually, myself and Cody Rhodes got another title shot; and once more Gabriel Gospel came out on top. Now, I could go down the route of Calvin Rodgers and Storm Parker and shred the judgement of both the writing and creative teams to pieces. I could say how I was the most active competitor going into the match, and how I should be the World Heavyweight Champion right now; but that's not my style, even though it would be true. I would feel cheap getting another title shot or practically being handed a title out of pity, so I'm not going to let it go down like that. However, I would like to let you know that Gabriel Gospel has a new nickname, and that is 'The Undeserving One' Gabriel Gospel. He is quite possibly the WORST, and most undeserving World Champion in Motor City Wrestling history; hence that oh-so witty nickname I gave him. The fact of the matter is, he brings nothing to the table. He's boring, there's nothing to him; no depth. If I was the Champion, I'd make that belt exciting, worth having. But it is stagnating with every passing second that it is around Gospel's waist. He waits for everything to be done for him; he never comes forth with any ideas. Remember when me and Marcus were tag champs? If there were no challengers coming to us, then we went to them! We didn't attack them out of cowardice and pray to God that we didn't end up in a title match so that we would make sure we held onto our titles. Gabriel Gospel may be head of a group called Prestigious, nice name steal from Jason Hunter's old MCW stable by the way, but that is quite ironic, as he is KILLING the prestige of the biggest prize on offer to us as Superstars in this company; the MCW World Heavyweight Championship. But maybe I should take my foot off the gas as regards to challenging for the belt goes, and sit back as I watch Gabriel Gospel completely ruin the main event scene, whilst he hangs on in hope that management will come to his aide and do everything for him. Gabriel Gospel is a typical in the box kind of guy. To be a great, worthy Champion, you have to be able to think outside of the box; but he obviously lacks the ability to do so. It's pathetic. Gabriel Gospel everybody!"

[So Dynamite stopped and lifted his microphone up in the air, high above his head as he left Gabriel Gospel's name to be tarnished by the crowd and their reaction to the mention of his name. Booing ensued, followed by chants of "GOSPEL SUCKS!". Much to the delight of Dynamite. His words are true and he made them believe (lolSheamus). The crowd were really in the swing of things, and Dynamite had to wait a while for them to quieten down before he began speaking again.]

"Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't actually disheartened by Sunday night's result; if anything, I was the one who got the last laugh, I left with my head held high because of the return of one man, that being Avram Shalom, who retook his spot as general manager after a length hiatus. He then fired Kurt Angle and reinstated me, and that was one of the finest pieces of business ever done in sports entertainment history. And hopefully this business will enjoy a stellar couple of months, hence justifying why it was the right move to make, and expose Kurt Angle's poor, poor management, not that it hasn't been already. So I would like to thank Avram Shalom, and thank Kurt Angle for coming! Now, I would like to move on to something else; that being the word spreading around the back that I keep trying to put myself over, and that I am one of the most 'over' Superstars in this place. They seemingly hate me in the back for it. But to set the record straight; I love that I am the most over Superstar in this company, because it means that I am doing my job right, it shows me that I have the backing of the crowd, the fans, and that is fine by me! So, seeing as I'm so over, which is something I want to celebrate, as I am more than proud of it; I want you to al log on to Twitter, whether that's now or later, and get the phrase hashtag over trending, and hey, if you want to follow me, make sure you hit me up at at Dynamite four twenty, the four twenty being stylised numerically. If you tweet me, I'll try and tweet back people; but yeah, get the hashtags at the ready, add over straight after it, and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt. Get on it like a car bonnet! With regards to the World title I am not finished, Gabriel Gospel, I'd like to say another thank you to the fans, and I'll see you a little bit later on for the main event. Hashtag over? Hashtag OUT!"

[And with that lovely little sign off, Dyanmite dramatically lowered his microphone, and his brand new song 'My Town' by Hollywood Undead started back up, with cheers from the crowd, many of them with their smartphones out, in the process of opening up their Twitter applications to do what Dynamite asked of them; if Cody Rhodes was 'The Hypocritical One' and Gabriel Gospel was 'The Undeserving One'; does that make Dynamite 'The Over One'? Well, that's probably up for debate, but there you have it; Dynamite is now back with a bang, pun wholeheartedly intended. Once he lowered his microphone and his new entrance music hit, Dynamite waved to the fans ahead of tonight's main event, who cheered him as he left the ring with a big smile on his face and his new t-shirt on his torso; yes, another merchandise plug. As Dynamite left the ring, the cameras cut from the image of him doing just that and Motorstorm went to its first commercial break of the evening.]

Match Two

/Triple Threat - MCW Television Title Contendership/

Ian Roberts vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Antonio Cesaro

The match begins with all three of the competitors circling each other suddenly Antonio Cesaro and Ian Roberts begin double teaming Mr. Anderson. Both men then toss Anderson across the ring with a Beel, Anderson then slides out of the ring. As that happens Ian Roberts is turned around by Cesaro right into a vicious European Uppercut, Cesaro then begins stomping Ian in a nearby corner he then uses his knee to choke him in the corner. Referee Slick Johnson begins yelling at Cesaro who then makes the clean break raising both hands up as he does so, Ian then would make it back to his feet and toss Cesaro into the corner, he then would answer with a flurry of chops to the chest of the Swissman. Ian then would lock Cesaro in a Cravate style hold but it's quickly broken up by Mr. Anderson Anderson then hits Ian Roberts with a Suplex then makes the quick cover only for Cesaro to break up the pinfall. As the fall is broken Cesaro and Anderson meet face to face and they exchange a few words, Anderson then pie-faces Cesaro who then hits Anderson with a big right hand as this occurs Ian grabs Cesaro and hits a Briding German Suplex into the cover 1....2.....Anderson is able to break up the three count. Anderson quickly tosses Cesaro out of the ring and to the floor below he the hits Roberts with a Roundhouse to his head and makes the cover 1......2......No Somehow Ian kicks out before three. Anderson then taunts and climbs to the top rope but takes time taunting some more. As he goes for a Senton Bomb Ian is able to roll out of the way making him crash and burn in the process. Roberts takes advantage, he then picks up a weakened Anderson and hits him with a vicious Northen Lights Driver Ian then makes the cover 1.....2......Cesaro rushes into the ring and tries to break the pin but he's too late as Slick Johnson's hand hits the mat for the 3 count.

Winner:

Ian Roberts

Aftermath:

As Slick Johnson goes to raise Ian's hand Antonio Cesaro attacks Ian from behind in frustration of losing the match. He stomps at him for a few second then picks him up but Ian begins to fight back with lefts and rights of his own. Ian then tries to Irish Whip Cesaro but he reverses it sending Ian into the ropes, as Ian runs back towards Cesaro he's hit with a devestating Swiss Death from Cesaro. Cesaro then hits his patented Ricola Bomb on Ian and begins to yell at him in Swiss German. After the assualt on Ian Antonio Cesaro leave the ring as the fans erupt in boos. Slick Johnson, Johnny Perez and Tyson Andrew all check on the condition of Ian Roberts as he lays unconcious in the MCW Ring.

Match Three

/Singles Match/

Adam Valentine vs. David Evans

It may not capture the attention of all, but the next matchup is a pretty big one, as we see long time Motor City Wrestling competitor Adam Valentine make his return to the ring after a few weeks off, taking on the brand new Motor City Wrestling Superstar, and debutant for tonight, David Evans. A win in this match would be huge for either man, and they will most certainly want to leave the CBS Canterbury Arena as the victor. With the entrance of Adam Valentine finally over, the two opponents squared off in a staredown across the ring, as they eagerly awaited the opening bell for this contest The Referee was in communication with Bobby Cruise, but once that was over, he turned back to look at the competitors. The scene was now set, and so the official in charge for the third contest of the evening, that being Senior Referee Todd Sinclair, turned to the Timekeeper, who was sat patiently at ringside, and signalled to him to ring that bell! Eventually, the bell sounded a total of three times and this match was underway.

Both David Evans and Adam Valentine shot out of their respective corners, and it looked as if they were going to go straight into a collar and elbow tie up, but both refrained initially. Taking charge, the former FLOW World Heavyweight Champion Adam Valentine made a hand gesture before circling his opponent, who then also began to circle. The two were now cirling the ring, before the eventually met in the center of the ring with a collar and elbow tie up. Both men were struggling to get the upper hand here, but Adam Valentine eventually took charge yet again, as he broke free from the collar and elbow tie up to grab the left arm of David Evans, wrapping it up before wrenching it, and then twisting it into a Hammerlock, pushing up on the arm of David Evans, who appeared to have a struggle on his hands. He eventually managed to scramble forward, reaching the ropes, grabbing a hold of the top one. The Referee was immediately over to make the count, and at a count of three, Adam released the arm of David Evans, before backing up into the center of the ring with his arms held above his head.

David Evans would then turn around to see Adam, and ran towards Valentine, who he knocked down with a Clothesline, then another one, followed by a third, and then finally a Scoop Slam, which kept Adam down. David Evans then grabbed a hold of Adam Valentine's arm and head, and wrapped his legs around them, seemingly going for a Triangle Hold. Sensing danger, Adam Valentine began to writhe and wriggle, eventually turning onto his front before pushing David Evans' legs up and backwards, holding them in place for an improvised pin attempt. The Referee got down to make the count as quickly as he could;

1, 2, Kick out!

A fairly routine kick out for David Evans, but if he hadn't had had his eye on the ball, the outcome could have been a lot worse for him. After the pin attempt was broken by the kick out from David Evans both men got back to their feet at the same time, with Adam Valentine reacting first, getting in a Gut Kick before quickly dispatching his opponent with a Snap Suplex. The Snap Suplex was followed by Adam sitting up and winking at the camera, before rolling his opponent over and going for another pin attempt;

1, 2, Kick out!

Once more David Evans avoided the three count comfortably, as he kicked out at an early two count. Adam Valentine, on the other hand got straight back on the horse and continued with his offense, as he looked to exploit the opening that he made himself. So, after getting up from the cover Adam Valentine quickly thought up his next move. He then lifted David Evans back up to his feet, before an Irish Whip sent Evans off into the ropes, only to come back towards Adam Valentine to be hit with a release Belly To Belly Suplex, causing David to hit the mat neck and shoulder first. Ouch; that looked quite painful! Adam Valentine then stood up and turned around to face David Evans, waiting for his opponent to get back up as well. Eventually, David got to his feet, holding the back of his neck as he did so. Once he was standing, Adam Valentine went to nail him with a Superkick, but David surprisingly caught the foot of Adam, before throwing it down and nailing Valentine with a Gut Kick. He then lifted Adam up onto his shoulders, looking for a Powerbomb; but Adam countered and managed to go over the head of Evans, landing behind him. Both men turned around, and Valentine hit Evans with a Dropkick to the knee, cutting him down to size before hitting the Killer Instinct (Drive By Kick), covering afterward;

1, 2, 3!!!

Winner(s):

Adam Valentine

Aftermath:

And that was it, folks! Game over and lights out for David Evans, who had a debut to forget right here in front of a capacity crowd at the CBS Canterbury Arena tonight, slumping to a loss against the 'born again' Adam Valentine, who received a few cheers from the crowd as his entrance music 'Fixation On The Darkness' by Killswitch Engage blasted out over the arena's speakers with aplomb. After getting the three count thanks to his finishing move the Killer Instinct (Drive By Kick), Adam pushed himself up and out of the cover on his opponent, and remained on his knees for a few seconds, looking out to the crowd as they continued to cheer the victor. For Adam Valentine, it had been an impressive first outing since returning from his few weeks of absence, and he would most certainly be looking to push on from here. After Valentine stood back up to celebrate, the camera faded and a promotional package for upcoming Motor City Wrestling pay-per-view, Neverlost, appeared in its place. Stay tuned for more MCW action!

The familiar sound of "115" plays through the arena and the lights turn into a mixture of darkness and gold as the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion is signalled. Out of a veil of smoke walks The Messiah, Gabriel Gospel. He has a small cut on his forehead from Afterlife but apart from that he looks fine. He takes off the title around his waist and holds it up high, taunting to the crowd. They respond with boos and heckles and Gabriel just looks around, smug and triumphant. He puts the belt on his shoulder as he slowly paces his way down the ramp, shrugging off the abuse at the fans close to ringside. He takes a microphone from the ringside assistant and climbs up the steel steps, onto the apron and inside the ring. He holds up his title once again to get another reaction from the crowd, chuckling to himself, placing the title back on his shoulder with a grin across his face.

World Heavyweight Champion || Gabriel Gospel

"Now I'm sure a lot of you were hoping that today it would be Mr. Rhodes or Mr. Thornton coming out here and giving you their victory speech. Well I am sorry to disappoint some of you but that is not the case. You see, Mr. Rhodes, he lost last night. Mr. Thornton turned out to be Mr. Dynamite in disguise and he also lost last night. So if they both lost then by the process of elimination I guess the winner was...... me."

The fans boo as Gabriel points to himself and laughs, chuckling to himself as he stands triumpantly, title displayed proud upon his arm.

"Yes that's right, I am still your World Heavyweight Champion. Are any of you really surprised. I am a man of my word, when I say I'm going to do something I do it. When I said I was going to win at Afterlife I meant I was going to win at Afterlife. Do you all understand? I proclaimed I would be victorious and victorious I was and now I come out here, triumphant. For a long time, a very long time I have been saying how I am the best in this company, the best in the entire world, the best ever. However, every time I make these claims they simply get brushed aside by people taking my credentials as if they are nothing. Mr. Rhodes always talks a big game about how he was the longest reigning and I'm a paper champion and Mr. Dynamite got that Japanese chap to tell me how I was a disgrace to the title, but could they actually beat me for it? I'll answer that one for you, the answer is no, they couldn't. Yet again the both blew their chances, their third chances may I add, and once again failed to prove that any of them have the right to speak ill of me. Those two are supposed to be the worthiest challengers for my title and they can't beat me, they can't stop me. That is the level I am at, I am just too good. It should be against the law to be as incredible as I am. They should rename this title the Gabriel Gospel Championship about now as it isn't going anywhere any time soon. Because I know that more challengers will appear but until one of them is even half as good as me, until one can even get close to matching me in the ring it doesn't matter. I will continue to reign supreme and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it."

The fans begin to boo Gabriel and unlike usual when he simply doesn't react or looks back in disgust, he walks around to the different sides of the ring to address the crowd.

"Don't come and blame me. I'm only coming here and bringing some real talent, some real wrestling ability. You shouldn't boo me, you should boo all of those cretins who can't keep up. You should applaud me for being the wrestling god I am and should boo all of the amateurs, chumps and losers in the back who simply cannot perform at my level. It isn't my fault that everyone around here is too useless to be any real threat to my title. That's not my fault at all. It's all their faults for believing that mediocrity is good enough, for thinking that they were all good enough to be considered the best. Then when I came in I simply blew away all their ideas on what a true legend really was and now they just can't hit the level I am at. I mean I'm not asking them to be at my level, I know that isn't possible don't get me wrong. All I'm asking is that some people at least try and get close enough so we don't go into all of matches knowing the outcome from the beginning, giving me something that could be a bit of a challenge. Maybe one day someone worthy of being my challenger will come along but for now I'll just hold onto this title, for all of you, why a swarm of midcarders and jobbers step up to try and take me on and all end up failing, one after another."

Gabriel walks back to the middle of the ring and points up at the entrance ramp, pointing towards the back.

"Speaking of jobbers, let us look at our Main Event match for tonight. A compilation of jobbers all going for my title. Mr. Dynamite, Mr. Rhodes, Mr. Addair and Mr. Hunter. I guess Mr. Byrna as well even if we will be on the same team. Tonight these men will all grace the same ring as myself and I know what they all want. They all want to be the World Heavyweight Champion, they all want to take this title from me. I don't think so. I have held this title for over two months now and I look around to find where my worthy challengers are. And I don't see any. Maybe you can say that these guys are the best that MCW has to offer, behind me. However simply because they are the best you have to offer doesn't mean they are good enough. Yes they might be the most deserving challengers but this is in a company that has a massive lack of talent. Tonight in this match we will see seven midcard wrestlers and one main even star. And of course I am the star. Now I imagine that one or two or more of these men will be facing me at Neverlost. What a shame that is. Once again another jobber fed to me, a title match decided before it has begun. Of course that's good for me but for you, I'm sorry. I guess you won't be seeing an epic confrontation or a title change. Because the winner will be me, that I can guarantee."

Gabriel strolls back to the middle of the ring, and brushes back his hair. He adjusts his title in his hand and looks down at it.

"Let me ask you something cretins. Do you know who I am?"

Gabriel hoists his title high up into the air and grins.

"I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am Gabriel Gospel! And you should all worship me."

Gabriel laughs as the fans boo him. He does a twirl in the middle of the ring and smirks to the back, dropping his microphone as he slides out of the ring and walks off to the back, heading backwards with his title in the air, showing it off to the crowd. He poses at the top of the entrance ramp as MCW fades to a commercial break.

Match Four

/Tag Team Match - MCW Tag Team Championship Rematch/

Limitless © vs. British Brutality

The match begins with the Limitless duo deciding who will start both men decide Shiima Xion should. On the other side of the ring Wade Barrett and Randy Kingsley argue about who starts, suddenly Randy tries to attack Xion as he had a few days ago. This time Shiima was ready catching Randy with a solid Calf Kick to his jaw, Xion then tosses Randy in his corner and tags in TJ Perkins the reigning tag team champions then do a double Back Body Drop on Kingsley. TJ tries picking Randy back up but Randy is able to rake the eyes of TJ Perkins, he then hits TJ with a vicious, well placed Neckbreaker. Randy then arrogantly walks towards his corner but Wade Barrett drops down of the apron smirking himself. Kingsley kicks the bottom rope in frustration and yells at Barrett to get back in the match but Barrett turns and walks away leaving Randy Kingsley on his own. Unknown to Randy both members of Limitless were in the ring and Shiima Xion was now legal again. Randy then turns around and is hit with a Double Enzugiri he falls to the mat below and now much like sunday night both Limitless members climb to the top rope, they then hit Randy Kingsley with their double 450 Splash known as Sky's the Limit. Shiima Xion then would make the cover as TJ Perkins lead the arena in a simulatanious count 1......2.....3

Winners and STILL MCW World Tag Team Champions:

Limitless

Match Five

/Singles Match - MCW Women's Championship Rematch/

Chloe Adams © vs. Lise Starr

Live from New Zealand, Lise Starr and Chloe Adams will be going one on one for the MCW Women's Championship as Lise Starr gets her rematch for the title she lost last Sunday night at Afterlife to the rookie diva; Chloe Adams. Both girls got a warm reception from the MCW Universe here in New Zealand and they were ready to go at it once again. With the sound of the bell, Lise Starr and Chloe Adams shook hands and got the match started. The two girls locked up, trying to get a feel of each other. Lise Starr pushed Chloe Adams back into the corner and held her back for four seconds, five means a disqualification. Starr backed away from Chloe Adams and the MCW Women's Champion locked back up with her challenger. This time Chloe pushed Lise Starr back in the corner and connected with a straight right fist when the referee started the count. Effective move. Chloe whipped Starr in the opposing corner and followed up by hitting a Body Splash in the corner. Lise staggered forward and walked into Fisherman Suplex by Chloe. Nothing more than a one count. We resume our match with Lise Starr being up again and fighting back against Chloe Adams by trading some blows with her. Chloe Adams put it all on the line with a Step Up Enzuigiri, but Lise Starr ducked under it and rolled the MCW Women's Championship up with an Oklahoma to get the two count. Chloe rolled out and back up to her feet, connecting with another shot when Lise Starr got back up to her feet as well. Adams kicked Lise in the stomach and whipped her into the ropes, connecting with a Back Elbow upon return. Soon she had Starr up again and whipped her into the ropes once again. She went for a Back Body Drop, but Lise had it scouted and countered with a straight kick to the chest. Lise Starr charged forward with a Clothesline. When Chloe Adams got up soon after, Lise hit another Clothesline and a third one as well when Chloe came back for more. After the third, Lise Starr Irish whipped Chloe Adams into the ropes and hit a Dropkick to the chest of the MCW Women's Champion who didn't go down. Lise ran the ropes herself and bounced off them with a Springboard Crossbody to take out Chloe for a long two count. Chloe Adams rolled back up to her feet again after the fast paced offence by "The Heartbreaker". Both MCW divas ran the ropes and had the same thing in mind as they collided in the centre of the ring when they both went looking for a Running Crossbody block. They crash landed in the middle of the ring, both holding their ribs in pain as the referee started the count. One... Two... Three... Four... Five.... Six... If they don't get up, Chloe Adams retains her title.

Seven... Eight... Lise Starr, with the help of the ropes, got back up to her feet and so did the MCW Women's Champion herself. Starr backed up into the ropes and Chloe charged at her, looking for another Body Splash, but Lise moved out of the way and hit a stiff Back Chop to the chest of Chloe before she Irish whipped Adams into the opposing corner with force. Chloe Adams ran chest first into the turnbuckle and stumbled backwards, holding her chest in pain as Lise Starr ran the ropes and hit a beautiful Headscissors Takedown, sending Chloe Adams flying overhead. Chloe was backed up in the ropes herself now and Lise ran at her once more. The MCW Women's Champion ducked and up and overed Lise Starr over the top rope, but she landed on her feet on the ring apron. When Chloe Adams turned back at the Australian, she got hit with an elbow smash. "The Star From Down Under" was looking for another elbow smash, but it was blocked by Chloe Adams who now grabbed a hold of Lise Starr and got her back into the ring with a Suplex. She floated into the cover. Shoulder up after the count of two. The Melbourne native had it in her to get to her feet on her own accord and was quicker than Chloe on their exchange as she hit a Spinning Back Kick to get the champion off guard. Lise Starr saw an opening and ran back at the ropes and bounced from them to pick up the pace. She looked to take out Chloe Adams with another one of her high-flying moves, but Chloe had it well scouted and used Lise Starr's own speed and velocity to her own advantage by propelling her overhead and hitting a Stun Gun on Lise, draping her neck first across the top rope. Holding her neck in pain and coughing violently, Lise Starr staggered backwards and right into the Crucifix Driver by Chloe Adams who pulled her back with all the force and power she had left in her body to slam her backwards into the mat for the one, the two and the three to retain her MCW Women's Championship.

Winner:

Chloe Adams

Main Event

/Eight Man Tag Team Match)/

Prestigious & Daniel Bryan vs. Dynamite, Cody Rhodes, Jayson Addair & Shawn Hunter

Main Event time here in Christchurch, New Zealand. We certainly have a star powered oozing main event here for the fans of New Zealand. On one side we have the World Champion; Gabriel Gospel, joined by Daniel Bryan and his goons; Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley, going up against the fantastic four; Dynamite, Cody Rhodes, Jayson Addair and Shawn Hunter. Somehow, and some way, everyone seems to be in the ring. Now came the point of which team member begins this match. Well, Rhodes, Dynamite and Addair stepped out onto the apron which meant Hunter would be starting things off for his team. As for the opposing side, Prestigious just got out, leaving Bryan in the ring. No real choice here. Senior Official; Todd Sinclair would call for the bell, and we would hear it. This one was off to an official start, woo!

As we get going here, Hunter and Bryan would lock up in the central most part of the ring. Hunter was able to get the better here, forcing Bryan backwards. However, Bryan dropped down and threw Hunter overhead. Hunter rolled back to his feet, and charged back towards Bryan. He was taken down with a drop toe hold, with Bryan making the switch to the front face-lock. He held it in for a few seconds, but soon released to slap the back of Hunter's head in a mocking fashion before getting back to his feet. Shawn got back to his feet now, and things had sort of restarted. The two locked up again, but this time it was Hunter who transitioned to the waist lock. Bryan launched back a few elbows, but found himself stuck in the hold as Hunter dodged the attacks. Hunter pulled Bryan back for a German Suplex, but Bryan landed on his feet and backed into the ropes before running towards Hunter. Hunter ducked beneath a clothesline, and caught Bryan once he bounced against the ropes with a quick powerslam. Bryan rolled towards his corner now, and got to his feet. Tagging out as he slapped the chest of Gospel, tagging in the World Champ. Gospel stepped in now, and immediately Hunter was called over to his own corner. Addair asked for the tag, and Hunter let the Misfit in. Gospel darted towards Addair, but found himself falling flat on his face as Addair dropkicked him in the knee. Addair went straight for the side headlock on the World Champ, but Gospel was bigger and stronger. So he found his way up to a vertical base quickly. Gospel would shove Addair off into the ropes, catching him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the return. Gospel hooked both legs as he made the cover, but Addair kicked out after the one. Gospel pulled Addair to his feet now, striking him with the forearm strike before pushing him back into the rope. Speed was picked up here, as Addair returned with the John Woo dropkick to Gospel, sending the World Champ flying back into the ropes. Little dazed as well it seemed. Addair to his feet now, stalked Gospel and began lowering his right knee pad, signalling for the 'PsychoRush' already. As Gospel got up, Addair darted forward but Gospel was quick to retreat out the ring. Outside he caught his breath whilst being joined by his Prestigious buddies, checking he's alright. In the ring, Jayson had climbed the corner, posing for the crowd whilst his teammates on the apron got them fired up. Woo! Commercial!

As we return from commercial, Gospel has Addair grounded with the chin lock. Gospel had it synched in tight, and wasn't willing to let go so easy. Using his feet, Addair crawled along gradually, just in enough reach to touch the bottom rope with his foot. The referee called for a break, and Gospel had to let go. Gospel didn't give Addair a break, and grabbed the foot of Addair as he tried crawling to his corner. Switching onto his back, Addair kicked Gospel away and leapt to his corner to tag in Dynamite. Gospel wanted nothing to do with Dynamite, quickly tagging out to Smiley. Both of them came in here, and Dynamite got the better as he dropped Smiley with a running elbow attack. Pulling Smiley up quickly after, Dynamite whipped Smiley off into the corner. Dynamite ran across to him, but Smiley elevated Dynamite up and over to the apron. Dynamite struck with the big elbow to knock Smiley more central. He then climbed the corner turnbuckle and leapt off with the crossbody. Smiley was ready, catching Dynamite with a dropkick in mid air. A cover followed, with Dynamite kicking out after one. Smiley pulled Dynamite up now, catching him with several knee strikes before bringing him into his team's corner. A tag to smiley, the two would utilize the full count, striking Dynamite with several kicks before Smiley had to get out of there. From the corner, Starr would now snapmare Dynamite out and strike with a kick to the back. Dynamite winced in pain, rolling over to the ropes to use for help with getting to his feet. Starr would chop the chest of Dynamite before sending him across the ring. Dynamite reversed and sent Starr into the ropes. As he returned, Dynamite caught Starr with a hip toss, before dropping to his knees and locking in an armbar. However, Starr was in reach and grabbed the ropes for the break. From there, he tagged Daniel Bryan; the closest team member for him. Cody was also wanting to get in, so... Dynamite tagged in Rhodes. Rhodes and Bryan were legal now, and this was by no means the first bout they had been on opposing sides. The two locked up here, with Bryan being forced back into the corner. A break was called, and Rhodes backed up. As he did so, Bryan struck forth with a gut to the knee, following it with several forearm strikes before shooting Rhodes into the corner. Bryan charged after, but Rhodes raised his knees up, giving Bryan a mouthful as he now backed away. Rhodes would then run out the corner and take Bryan down with the bulldog. A quick pi followed, but Bryan was fast to kick out. Both back up, Bryan returned rather aggressively with a stiff kick to the knee. Rhodes fell down, setting Bryan up who now struck with multiple kicks to the chest of Rhodes. He went to finish off with the roundhouse to the head, but Rhodes ducked beneath and then pulled Bryan back for the rollup. It garnered a two count only, but could of got the win if more time had passed perhaps.

Further on now, and we still have Rhodes and Bryan in heated competition. Rhodes had just sent Bryan to the ropes, but Bryan hanged on rather than return. Rhodes darted towards Bryan but found that he was elevated up and dropped down across the top rope. Rhodes rolled to the middle, clutching his gut. Bryan went to follow up, but was met with several strikes from Rhodes, knocking Bryan back. Rhodes got to his feet now, and went to tag out. Bryan went for the bear hug, trying to hold Rhodes off. But a elbow (Dusty Tribute) straight to the top of Bryan's head would knock the American Dragon down. From there, Rhodes tagged in Hunter. Woo! Hunter leapt in over the top rope, going straight for Bryan. Bryan however grabbed the arm of Hunter and took him down, Lebell lock perhaps? He attempted to lock it in, but Hunter wasn't going down so easy. He fought to stay up on his feet, preventing Bryan from locking the move in. He finally let go, and Bryan and Hunter returned to upright positions. Bryan went for the tag, and Gospel pretty much ordered him not to give him the tag. Instead, Smiley returned to the ring, and locked up with Hunter. Smiley went for the knee strike before running back to the ropes. As he returned, Hunter sprouted forward with the clothesline; knocking Smiley inside out with that one. Just as Smiley was getting back to his feet, Hunter struck with his superkick. Hunter was in the zone people, and the crowd were fired up. But those cheers soon turned to boos, as Edgar Von Durer had appeared on the ramp; stood at the bottom of it, looking on. Hunter glanced over his shoulder, and Durer was taunting him. Smiley was getting to his feet now, primed and ready to be hit with the 'Last Surrender'. That didn't happen though, as Hunter would tag out to Dynamite before leaving the ring and running towards. Edgar Von Durer. The two met face to face, and the brawl had begun between the two. Hunter seemingly got the better of it, until Durer kicked him away and then looked to retreat as he leapt over the barricade. Hunter followed after, and the two found themselves brawling amongst the crowd. One punch after the other, all hell was breaking loose! The two disappeared to the lobby backstage as the brawl continued, with several security guards being shown to be following after them. The referee had been trying to catch up with them, but was only now just returning to the ring in which a brawl had broken out itself. Starr and Smiley had Addair cornered, striking him with as many kicks as possible in the corner. Rhodes and Bryan had been still wrestling, going back and forth with moves. Heated competition between these two had been shown here tonight. On the outside Gospel and Dynamite were fighting outside near the commentary table, but Dynamite pushed Gospel away and slid in to go help Addair. As he got to his feet, he was tripped over from Gospel who pulled Dynamite out and would simply spit in his face. Time had slowed down for these two at that moment, it seemed that way. You know how it is in the movies and such. Gospel reacted before Dynamite, quickly grabbing his World Championship and fleeing. Dynamite chased after Gospel, up the ramp. Gospel disappeared behind the curtain, and Dynamite was going to as well. But playing possum was Gospel, who lunged out from behind the curtain with his Championship, catching Dynamite off guard by smashing Dynamite in the head with the World Title. Dynamite was knocked out, laying flat on his back at the top of the stage, staring up at the lights above. As for Gospel, he had disappeared once again, long gone. He sure didn't want to be there when Dynamite comes to. Back to the ring now, and the referee had regained the control. He got Smiley, Starr and Bryan back to their side, whilst Rhodes stood before a seated Addair in the corner. Guess we are left with these five, eh? Commercial!

As we return now, things had calmed down a bit. Starr and Rhodes were the legal men. With Smiley and Bryan on the apron for their team, and Addair sat on the apron for his. Starr had managed to catch Rhodes just then with the Tiger Suplex; bridging over for the pin. Rhodes managed to kick out on two, but had some trouble really. Starr pulled him back to his feet, lifting Rhodes up for a spinebuster, but instead tackling him back into his teams corner. Star held him there, whilst Smiley tagged himself in; getting in a few free strikes, finalized with a clothesline to the cornered Rhodes. Starr stepped out to the apron now. Leaving Smiley, who grabbed the arm of Rhodes, and pulled him out from the corner, and right into a short range lariat to take the 'Dashing One' off his feet. Another pin from Team Prestigious, with Rhodes kicking out once again at two; surviving was the priority at the moment. Grabbing Rhodes by the head, Smiley pulled Rhodes more central before raising him up to a standing position. Smiley attacked with several elbow strikes here, doing so until Rhodes fell down to his knees. From there, Smiley backed off into the ropes for added speed, returning with a boot. Rhodes grabbed the foot of Smiley, sending Smiley twirling round 360 degrees before striking upwards with the European flavoured uppercut. Smiley staggered away, as Rhodes now got to his feet. Smiley returned to strike Cody, but the move was blocked as Rhodes then spun Smiley around, and looked for the 'Cross Rhodes'. Bryan and Starr leapt into the ring now, and would club Rhodes on the back, meaning Smiley was dropped down. But Addair came in now, springboarding in from the top rope to catch both Bryan and Starr with a dual dropkick. Those two rolled back out to their apron, whilst Jayson returned to his, holding his hand out as he called for the tag. Rhodes made his way over, instantly tagging in Addair. Jayson leapt into the ring now, and immediately sped towards Smiley. Smiley extended his arm for the clothesline, but Addair ducked beneath, running to the middle rope which he leapt up on, springing himself back to catch Smiley with the crossbody. Addair rolled off of Smiley and to his feet, where he then ran to Smiley's corner to knock Starr and Bryan down. The two jumped off prematurely, avoiding any kind of contact. But Addair was in the zone, so ran as he turned around, back towards Smiley. Only this time, Addair found himself turned inside out with the big boot from Smiley. Smiley didn't go for the cover here, instead. He staggered over to his own corner, making the tag to Aaron Starr. Smiley was due a rest.

Moments on, and Addair plus Starr were the legal men of course. Bryan and Smiley were stood talking on the apron, devising some strategy it seems. Whilst Rhodes was using this timeout to catch his breath. In the ring, Starr had Addair backed into the corner, and was striking him with several shoulder thrusts to the abdomen. He followed that up by pulling Addair out from the corner to raise him up and plant him down across the knee. A cover followed the combination, with Addair finding a way out after two. Frustration was beginning to set in as Starr pulled Addair up, striking him with several forearm shots before pushing him into the ropes. As Addair returned, he would slide between the legs of Starr and keep running to the ropes. Returning with some speed, Addair would go low with the dropkick to the feet of Starr, causing him to fall face first. Grabbing Starr by the head, Addair pulled him to the corner where he tagged in Rhodes; some teamwork perhaps? Rhodes took a free shot by booting Starr in the gut, following it with a forearm. Addair stepped out onto the apron. Rhodes would now strike with a forearm , knocking Starr more central, before looking to shoot Starr across the ring. Starr blocked the attempt, pulling Rhodes closer to where he hit a nasty elbow strike. Starr went to whip Rhodes into the ropes, but Rhodes reversed and sent Starr into the ropes. Blind tag by Smiley here, which Cody didn't even notice as Starr returned to duck a clothesline attempt. As Starr bounced against the following ropes, he found himself taken over the top rope with a clothesline by Cod, knocking Starr to the outside position. From behind came Smiley now, a clubbing blow to the back of Rhodes, beating him down with these heavy hitting blows. He pulled Rhodes up again, striking with several knee shots as Cody leaned back against the ropes. He then grabbed the arm of Rhodes and shot him across the ring. Rhodes leapt to the middle rope, kicking back with the 'Beautiful Disaster'. Smiley fell down on his back, flat out. The crowd was cheering now, as Addair held his arm out for the tag. Rhodes tagged him, and then noticed Starr getting back in who Rhodes went to intercept. Addair now climbed up to the top rope, perched up there. Bryan shot into action, running across the apron to grab Addair by the foot, stopping the aerial move. Addair kicked him away momentarily, but Bryan looked to continue with the block. However, Bryan found himself pulled down off the apron by a... somewhat recovered Dynamite, who followed pulling Bryan down with a superkick, right on target as he hit Bryan directly in the chin. Up on the top rope now, Addair leapt high in the air to crash down upon Smiley with the Shooting Star Senton. Smiley was out, and Addair wasn't at all with it. He threw his arm back over Smiley as the referee counted. With Gospel nowhere to be seen, Bryan taken care of, and Starr being held off by Rhodes; the referee counted to three, it's over!

Winners:

Jayson Addair, Cody Rhodes, Dynamite and Shawn Hunter

Aftermath:

'If It Wasn't For Hate, We'd Be Dead By Now' by Lostprophets would begin blaring out from the sound system as the crowd went wild with cheers. Dynamite and Rhodes had joined Addair now, with Rhodes needing to help the staggered Addair up. From there the three would have their hands raised victorious. Smiley was helped out the ring by Starr, retreating from the scene. Whilst Bryan sat up, looking on at what had transpired. Rhodes and Dynamite climbed opposing turnbuckles to pose for the crowd, whilst Addair sat on his knees, gathering his bearings. Guess everyone is wondering where Hunter and Edgar disappeared to? Hopefully somewhere nice. Gospel reappeared on the ramp, joining his Prestigious members whom he had a few choice words for. One last look of the winners, and Motorstorm faded to black; bringing this overseas show to a finish.

OT: Thanks to usual peeps. And since RPing a 33hr flight is BS. By the power invested in me, by the magic of Mike Stokes. I teleport all thee who wish via a wall, back to Detroit!.

Tonight was a bit of a roller coaster ride for Ian Roberts as he is now officially the number one contender for the TV title but Antonio Cesaro wasn't a big fan of this outcome, deciding to make a statement and attack the Englishman shortly after their match. What could have been one of the biggest nights on his MCW singles career so far was eclipsed by a man's bitterness, putting a halt to a potential match against Tyler Morgan in the near future for the time being since now going after the title isn't his top priority. Ian has gone through a lot just to get this title shot, standing up to what he believes it's his right to become a champion in MCW and fighting everyone thrown at him without hesitation, but now Antonio Cesaro decided to put himself on the Englishman's way to championship gold and possibly block his way to it but the intentions of the Swiss are unclear and some explanation must come out of what happened tonight in the ring. During the past weeks, the journey was mainly focused on the goal of grooming himself to put himself in a good position to eventully capturing a title but destiny has stated that his time to claim the gold must be delayed, vengeance taking top billing as the thing to do after he recovers from the beating Cesaro gave him. The TV title won't go anywhere, it can't run away, but Cesaro can and, in order to prevent such thing to happend, Ian now focuses on getting even with the King of Wrestling in what can serve as a prelude to the title victory he has been fighting for so long. First revenge, then the glory.

THE
GOSPEL
ACCORDING TO
GABRIEL

Well that was one hell of a main event match. Seriously, major credit for that one it was a great read. Prestigious had suffered yet another loss with Mr. Smiley suffering the pinfall while Gabriel was waiting in the back after his confrontation with Dynamite. So mixed feelings. On one hand his team had lost but he had clobbered Dynamite with the belt so that was fun. Gabriel is backstage, not really looking that tired as he left during the match, his title over his shoulder. His hair is a bit ruffled but that's the only real indication he competed tonight, minus his ring gear.

World Heavyweight Champion
||
Gabriel Gospel

"
So the good guys, the faces got the win tonight. Well done guys, good job all of you. You managed to get a win over the Prestigious. I will admit that, you got a win over one of my disciples. You didn't beat me though, you beat them. So you guys celebrate these meaningless win all you want because that is all that was tonight. Just another match. There was no meaning, no prize to be had. All that match served to do was entertain the fans it had no real meaning. You guys can get win after win after win in these kind of thrown together matches, keep on doing it and sending the fans home happy. I on the other hand will just keep on doing what I'm doing and that is winning when it matters, with my title on the line. When it comes to the big time you cretins all fail to deliver but I deliver everytime. Mr. Dynamite may have that new, amusing nickname for me, if I misuse the term amusing. But if I am so un-deserving and all of you deserve it so much, then why am I still champion. Because you lot are all talk, you spout out big words but you can't deliver. Yes I like to talk, I love to spread my message. Yes I talk big but you know what I go and do after that? I deliver, that's what I do. I deliver everytime and that is why I am the best and all of you are not.
"

"
Tonight you cretins may have shown that you can beat my rookies but they are not even in the same league as I am, just like none of you are either. The only reason that we didn't win that match is because I was turning my attention elsewhere. I could have come down there and cleared house but I wanted to test my Prestigious, I didn't want to steal the glory once again. I mean you guys may have won the match but what did I lose. I am no longer the champion? No I'm pretty sure I am still that. Am I no longer the best wrestler in the world? No, no I'm quite sure I'm still that. Did I lose anything when I layed Dynamite out and showed him whose boss? Nope I'm sure that was me who was gaining from that scenario. My elaborated point is tonight was not a loss for me, maybe it will be on the cards and the history books but not in any real physical value. An empty win, well done. Let's see if any of you will be smiling and celebrating if you face me for this title. Because that will be a very different match, and one very different outcome. And there is nothing you can do about it. Do you know who I am? Of course you do, because I'm everything you strive to be. Goodbye for now cretins. Savor this moment, because you won't be smiling for long.
"

Gabriel smirks as he adjusts his title and walks off camera, ending this chapter of The Gospel According to Gabriel.

Last night Marcus was defeated by Tyler Morgan in his rematch for the TV Title, but Morgan cheated in his match to come out victorious by using his thumb to attack Marcus' eye. This angers Marcus and he feels as though that because of that he deserves a rematch; screw Ian Roberts who had won the number one contenders match, he can wait until Marcus gets a fair shot that has no cheating and Marcus will be letting the World know his thoughts come Adrenaline.

What kind of animal cheats in a title match
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel Gospel is currently in Detroit thanks to the almight power of Mike. All hail the breaking of the fourth wall. So Gabriel is back in the usual MCW arena. Civilian clothes, hair tied back and champion, so the usual. Yes things are back to the way there were, well expect with three different champions than there was before hand. But Gabriel is still champion so he doesn't mind, as long as he isn't effected. For the time being he is simply standing around, doing not very much. He is messaging on his phone but that's it really. He lost last night in tag team action but he wasn't even near the ring when it happened so it doesn't bother him. However his patience is starting to run a little thin with Aaron and Smiley. They need to get winning or they'll be getting the boot.

W
ADE
B
ARRETT
?
ENGLISH ROSE

A very large grin followed on the face of Wade Barrett as it had finally happened, he was done teaming with Kingsley, although he still considered him a friend, the act of them two teaming together seemed highly unlikely now, Wade would snicker as he walked to a near by bench, sitting upon it.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Last night Cody Rhodes did something what he did as well last Sunday night at Afterlife, which is winning a match. But the difference is, on last night's MotorStorm edition, the referee was actually with senses during the match and was able to make the three count for Jayson Addair who got the pin and the win in the star studded eight men tag team match. Last Sunday night Cody Rhodes pinned Gabriel Gospel in the middle of the ring, fair and square, one-two-three and he should've been crowned the new MCW World Heavyweight Champion right then and there if it wasn't for the incompetence of the referee who was looking after the match and screwed Rhodes out of the MCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Archived