The Metal Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emperor LP box set released today

30tqcs7.jpg

For those who have a spare 700euro not including any shipping cost.

Shiiiiiiit that would make an amazing christmas gift for my other half. Why am I not rich!

I saw Emporer a couple years ago. They were great.

• All recorded works by Emperor from their inception in 1991 until the year 2016.

• All works specifically remastered for vinyl and cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.

• 24-LPs + one 7" - the largest metal box set of all-time and the second largest vinyl box set of all-time, containing over 10 hours of music on heavyweight 200-gram audiophile virgin vinyl LPs.

•? 10 ultra-heavyweight 425gsm triple gatefold jackets with black flood inner printing, metallic silver pantone printing, die cuts, spot glosses, and more; alongside 26 heavyweight 250gsm 'disco bag' inner sleeves; 4 printed inserts; and one heavyweight 425gsm 7" gatefold cover.

•? 92-page hardcover book with silver foil stamp, featuring brand new text written by Dayal Patterson and with hundreds of rare band photos.

•? All jackets and sleeves printed with ultra-fine anti-scratch matte lamination finish.

• Heavyweight board two-piece outer box.

• Three posters (one from Nightside, one from Anthems, one from IX Equilibrium)

• One turntable slipmat.??

Spread it out and you got her birthdays and christmas covered for the next 12 years. :P

Emperor LP box set released today

30tqcs7.jpg

For those who have a spare 700euro not including any shipping cost.

Shiiiiiiit that would make an amazing christmas gift for my other half. Why am I not rich!

I saw Emporer a couple years ago. They were great.

• All recorded works by Emperor from their inception in 1991 until the year 2016.
• All works specifically remastered for vinyl and cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.
• 24-LPs + one 7" - the largest metal box set of all-time and the second largest vinyl box set of all-time, containing over 10 hours of music on heavyweight 200-gram audiophile virgin vinyl LPs.
•? 10 ultra-heavyweight 425gsm triple gatefold jackets with black flood inner printing, metallic silver pantone printing, die cuts, spot glosses, and more; alongside 26 heavyweight 250gsm 'disco bag' inner sleeves; 4 printed inserts; and one heavyweight 425gsm 7" gatefold cover.
•? 92-page hardcover book with silver foil stamp, featuring brand new text written by Dayal Patterson and with hundreds of rare band photos.
•? All jackets and sleeves printed with ultra-fine anti-scratch matte lamination finish.
• Heavyweight board two-piece outer box.
• Three posters (one from Nightside, one from Anthems, one from IX Equilibrium)
• One turntable slipmat.??
Spread it out and you got her birthdays and christmas covered for the next 12 years. :P

LOL Man all i want is the first two Emperor albums.

Archived