The Metal Thread

Ernez

The new disturbed album is good.

Hey You

If you dont like Disturbed then great, but don't be like that. They are metal and this is the metal thread. There isn't anywhere else to talk about it.

Disturbed has never been Metal what crack you smoking? They are just a Hard Rock band.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new disturbed album is good.

Hey You

If you dont like Disturbed then great, but don't be like that. They are metal and this is the metal thread. There isn't anywhere else to talk about it.

Disturbed has never been Metal what crack you smoking? They are just a Hard Rock band.

Oh stop being so pedantic, you dont have to talk about them you're just creating unnecessary arguments. It's not like this thread is active anyway.

"With the heaviest of hearts, and still numb from shock, we have to share the very sad news that on Monday 14th September Bolt Thrower lost our powerhouse drummer, Martin Kiddie Kearns.

After the first rehearsal for our upcoming tour of Australia, Kiddie suddenly felt unwell which continued throughout the night, and the next day he passed away peacefully in his sleep.

He was a fantastic Dad, husband, son, friend, but to us he was always Kiddie, the same 17 year old Coventry kid whose drumming style and personality blew us away when he first walked into our rehearsal room 20+ years ago.

Kiddie enriched our lives, and the Bolt Thrower sound. He leaves a massive hole in the lives of everyone who knew him and will be very sorely missed by many.

Karl, Jo, Baz, Gav & the loyal BT crew"

RIP Martin 'Kiddie' Kearns

07.03.77 14.09.15

So young...one year older than me which freaks me the *Censored* out right now.

Well that sucks, R.I.P.

Is it just me or is there like a 2nd wave of New Thrash bands coming out lately?

Oh yeah for sure. Good time to be a thrasher tbh.

Also Repentless is pretty good. Not great, but worth a listen too. Anyone a fan of Evile?

What a odd mix of CDs i bought in the last week.

Arsis - Unwelcome
Alestorm - Sunset on the Golden Age
The Black Dahlia Murder - Abysmal

Goldfinger - Goldfinger

Goldfinger - Stomping Ground
Backtrack - Lost in Life
Hate Eternal - Infernus

Less Then Jake - Losing Streak

Reel Big Fish - Everything Sucks

Reel Big Fish - Turn The Radio Off
Terror - Live By The Code
Terror - The 25th Hour