MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That fight reminded me of one of those episodes of that show where a bully would fight an mma guy for money if he could survive. But most times the bully was destroyed... Punk got destroyed. Like that was laughable. Credit Joe Rogan for trying to make it seem like he had a chance but wow. Good on you Gall, you just took down a hype train in a matter of minutes.

I think you're talking about Bully Beatdown with Mayhem Miller.

Mickey Gall seems like a cool ass dude though

After watching his documentary I understand him a bit more. He's been my all time favorite wrestler since like '09 but I haven't liked him outside the ring since he left. Seeing him make his entrance tonight was surreal. And then he just gets killed like 2 minutes later. Damn.

His sportsmanship though. man. Good on him.

Not really sure why people keep saying this if he refused to shake the mans hand in the first place. His excuse of not shaking his hand was a whole ruse. It doesn't make sense really.

Not really sure why people keep saying this if he refused to shake the mans hand in the first place. His excuse of not shaking his hand was a whole ruse. It doesn't make sense really.

Happens a lot in MMA, but he didn't sit there and mope after losing, and he didn't treat Gall like crap after losing.

Besides, I wouldn't want to shake someones hand either if, from what i'm told at least (I don't watch UFC regularly so I have to go off what my friend who does tells me), my opponent was nice to my face, then talked shit about me behind my back.

Happens a lot in MMA, but he didn't sit there and mope after losing, and he didn't treat Gall like crap after losing.

Besides, I wouldn't want to shake someones hand either if, from what i'm told at least (I don't watch UFC regularly so I have to go off what my friend who does tells me), my opponent was nice to my face, then talked shit about me behind my back.

Eh, I don't think anyone would really.

Eh, I don't think anyone would really.

I suppose. Again, I can't really say for sure since I rarely watch it myself. Just didn't come across as a poor sport to me personally. I'm sure plenty of people (mostly the "he's a quieter" crowd) expected him to get mad and quit right away after his loss.

Now go home Punk, be with AJ, and don't ever come back. Two years for two minutes of ring time, way to waste UFC's money and effort to try and turn you into something you are not. And now no one should question that Brock is the real deal, Punk is just a pro wrestler and he never should have left WWE, now he's been humiliated and he better not use that as an excuse to try and come back to the WWE. Stay gone Punk.

Now go home Punk, be with AJ, and don't ever come back. Two years for two minutes of ring time, way to waste UFC's money and effort to try and turn you into something you are not. And now no one should question that Brock is the real deal, Punk is just a pro wrestler and he never should have left WWE, now he's been humiliated and he better not use that as an excuse to try and come back to the WWE. Stay gone Punk.

:rolleyes:

Pretty sure his one fight only would've made UFC a profit which is why they brought him in... to sell tickets. He was always going to be a circus act.

Plus now they have the guy who murderd CM Punk as a draw.

Pretty sure his one fight only would've made UFC a profit which is why they brought him in... to sell tickets. He was always going to be a circus act.

Plus now they have the guy who murderd CM Punk as a draw.

Yeah but that doesn't say much, I mean Punk never should have been in there in the first place. He wasn't strong enough in the weight class he was in so he lost weight so he could face Gall and he still got squashed.

It's like someone changed the difficulty from easy to all madden for CM Punk. Like he had 0 offense. I feel bad but at the same time its like did we really expect anything less then a punk beat down? Gall came out on fire and ripped him to shreds. I honestly thought the way Gall had him he was just going to punch him senseless.

And CM Punk made UFC a lot of money.....

Especially off all of the WWE fans that tuned in to watch him lose.

Archived