MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

Fighter rankings are a complete copout. Only 13 of the 77 contributors to the rankings had Rory MacDonald over Robbie Lawler, yet for some reason, Rory is ranked #3 and Robbie is ranked #4. I've given up on the UFC's ranking system.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently this was set up by the head of Nova União. You know, the guys who train BJ Penn and Renan Barao.

I think it's absolutely disgusting. And it truly is a lose-lose situation for the guy. They really should cancel this.

The guy's record is 0-1, and the woman's is 0-0. What a way to make an MMA debut.

Bearer of bad news here.

Back onto SdR for a sec, apparently cocaine, opiates and THC were found in his system at the time of his death. Make of that what you will.

Also, Rosi Sexton, George Sotiropoulos, Alessio Sakara, Nam Phan, and Pat Barry have all been cut.

So Anderson has accepected Chael's invatation to be his assistant coach against Silva for TUF: Brazil.

Oh man, this is going to be one hell of a season. I won't understand what's going on, but I'll definitely enjoy every moment of it.

Archived