MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Make Anderson Silva tap.Honestly im not to sure about this Women in UFC thing right now. And im not GSP either.

But the BK Stacker is the one destined to stop Anderson Silva...

Seriously, though, Rousey is being built as one of the best female fighters in the world and, right now, there's not enough competition to at least compare her to the rest of the division. Then again, we don't know how deep and varied will this division be and whether Cyborg, the only person seen as a challenge to Rousey, ends up with the UFC or not.

I swear, Mike Ricci and Rory Macdonald must go on shopping dates together. They wear the same clothes, have the same haircuts, and both look like hipster d-bags.

On the Road to the Octagon show before UFC on FOX 5, they do go on a shopping date to buy clothes, even saying that they fought over a pair of red pants once.

Anyways, the rumored main event for UFC on FX 8 to be held at the Saitama Super Arena would be Brian Stann versus Wanderlei Silva at light heavyweight.

I swear, Mike Ricci and Rory Macdonald must go on shopping dates together. They wear the same clothes, have the same haircuts, and both look like hipster d-bags.

On the Road to the Octagon show before UFC on FOX 5, they do go on a shopping date to buy clothes, even saying that they fought over a pair of red pants once.

I was just taking the piss. I didn't expect that to be true. Now I'm kinda speechless.

They look pretty serious when it comes down to shopping, especially things that makes them look like twin douches. Seriously, you'll have a tough time telling them apart if you don't know who's who.

Oh, that's easy. Rory's the horse in the suit.

Archived