MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If Chael Sonnen will be known to talk trash, he might as well talk trash about everyone. Tell Stann broke the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" inner law, he was too much of a coward to run from war or something. Hell, even he can say that Stann's jawline is freaking huge but Chael can't get picky now on who he's going to bash.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Shields' match was kinda weird. I was shocked he lost.

His dad died recently, so it's understandable why he didn't seem into it. He should've just pulled out and given the fight to someone else.

Same goes for Forrest at UFC 134. He knew 9 months prior to the fight that his wife was pregnant. He shouldn't have accepted it because ultimately, he'll be pushed further down the ladder.

All this and the fact that Shields is pretty overrated and should be fighting at Middleweight.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The second one. I figured the Stann bashing would start but it hasn't and listening to him on the MMA Hour pretty much confirms that he is racist. He bashes anyone non-American. But its so funny, idk.

Michael Stann isn't a rascists. I've met him and his training partners are black and Latino.

Michael Stann? I swear his name was Brian Stann :huh:

• 2 months later...

Archived