WWE Universe

Ernez

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smackdown! is concluded by a Triple-Threat, No Disqualification, Falls Count Anywhere #1 Contenders match featuring Kofi Kingston, Big Show and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

The two powerful brawlers started exchanging blows while the superstar from Ghana did his best to stay out of trouble. As The Anvil brought a steel chair to the ring, Kingston took it out of his hands and used it on his back - then left Big Show to take care of business again. As the two big men started tiring out, Kofi jumped in, Irish whipped the World's Biggest Athlete towards a corner and got out of the ring again; Neidhart followed him only to be hit with another steel chair by Kingston, who then covered him for the three-count while Big Show unsuccessfully tried to make his way towards them. Kofi goes on to face the Undertaker at Summerslam.

Stone Cold Steve Austin faced The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase in a high ranking opener to this week's RAW.

Austin immediately attacked DiBiase with all he had, and there was nothing the Million Dollar Man could do. Even an intervention from his tag team partner Alberto Del Rio couldn't help him. Easy pin by Austin after a Lou Thesz press followed by a stunner.

Daniel Bryan takes Randy Orton in a Submission match.

Orton attacks Bryan on his way to the ring, thus showing his true colours. It was a long match, full of crafty exchanges. Bryan attemped his finishing submission manoeuvre three times, but each time Orton reversed it. Orton failed an RKO after which Bryan climbed the ropes, hit Orton hard then finally managed to make him tap out.

My feuds is:

•  
  • Laycool and Bellas (both heels, ironically)
  • MVP, Ernest Brown(Caw of myself) and Dolph Ziggler for the IC. MVP turned Heel on Ernest.
  • Edge, Swagger and Undertaker all fighting for the World title.
  • Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes. Ted turned on Cody.

My main feuds at the moment:

Randy Orton and Edge (who had more #1 Contenters matches than I can remember)

Cemetery Cecil Ivanish (CaW of myself), The Warlord and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, all hating each other

CM Punk and Luke Gallows (both heel)

Michelle McCool and Beth Phoenix

The Million Dollar Man and Stone Cold Steve Austin

IWA Mid West: Ultraviolent TV

Match 1

Four Way Steel Cage Match

Jeff Hardy VS Daniel Hardy VS Vance Archer VS KaRnAgE

Winner, Vance Archer

Match 2

HardCORE Match

Black Dahlia VS Gail Kim

Winner, Gail Kim

Match 3

Six Man Elimination Chamber Tag Team Match

Randy Orton©, Batista, and John Cena VS "Dead" Poe Ohlin, Kage Dudley, and Zane Hardy

Winners via pinfall, "Dead" Poe Ohlin, Kage Dudley, and Zane Hardy

Match 4

HardCORE Title Tourny Match

Steel Cage Deathmatch

"Sick" Nick Mondo VS Mystery Opponent

Winner, the mystery opponent who is revealed to be, the returning Blackhole

HardCORE Title Tourny Finalists

Kage Dudley beat Thumbtack Jack

KaRnAgE beat Luke Gallows

Blackhole beat "Sick" Nick Mondo

IWA Mid West PPV Schedule

January: Final Judgement (Judgment Day Arena, formerly Royal Rumble WWE Event)

February: Full Metal Mayhem (TLC Arena, formerly Elimination Chamber WWE Event)

March: Tournament of Death (Extreme Rules, or Tribute to the Troops Arena, formerly Wrestlemania WWE Event)

April: Extremeaversary (Extreme Rules Arena, formerly Backlash WWE Event)

May: Final Assault (Backlash Arena, formerly Extreme Rules WWE Event

June: Chamber of Doom (Elimination Chamber Arena, formerly The Bash WWE Event)

July: Inferno (Summer Slam arena, formerly Night of Champions WWE Event)

August: Eastern Invasion (Bragging Rights Arena, joint IWA and XJW event, formerly Summer Slam WWE Event)

September: Gyakusatsu (Any arena, joint IWA and XJW event, formerly Hell in a Cell WWE Event)

October: Halloween Havoc (Druid Arena, formerly Bragging Rights WWE Event)

November: Survive (Survivor Series Arena, formerly Survivor Series WWE Event)

December: Jigoku Kappu (Any arena, joint event with other promotions) Death Metal (Hell in a Cell Arena, formerly TLC WWE Event)

Just did a Superstars show in my game for Universe

Tyson Kid vs Kozlov - I won as Tyson Kidd

Dolph Ziggler Vs Ted DiBiase - won as Ziggler

Main Event Submission match Jack Swagger vs Drew McIntyre

I won as Jack Swagger but as usual Drew McIntyre will not budge in the Smackdown ranks. Everytime I beat McIntyre in a match whether its Smackdown, Superstars or some special match on a PPV, McIntyre never ever budges in the ranks LOL

wcw_monday_nitro_logo_by_dxinite-d3iy61v.png

As Nitro opens we see the clip from Bash at the Beach where former WCW Champion CM Punk was screwed out of the title as Impact superstar Kevin Nash famously returned and jackknifed Punk allowing Sting to pick up the victory.

Cult of Personality plays and out comes Punk with a microphone ready to address the WCW Universe. Punk wants to know why Kevin did what he did, was it to make an impact ? or did he just see Punk as a threat to his six figure signing bonus because Punk has more pull now with WCW than Big Sexy ever did.

Out comes GM Eric Bischoff to an array of boos, Eric states that should just stop whining and face facts, controversy still creates cash, it did in the old WCW and it will in this one, and that is why he had Nash make sure that Punk dropped the belt to Sting. Punk looks furious as Eric goes on to announce that Punk will get his rematch tonight in a anything goes match.

23m1onn.jpgVs.frankie-kazarian_1.jpg

A great high flying match which saw both men seriously shorten their careers in an effort to gain a pin fall over their opponent, in the end after countless brainbusters, waves of the future and flux capacitors it took the fade to black from Kaz to ensure the victory.

Winner - Kaz (via the Fade to Black)

Backstage we are in Bischoff's office where we can see Eric talking to Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner plotting about tonights match up.

matt-morgan_1.jpgVs.rob-van-dam_1.jpg

A tough match for RVD as he was constantly overpowered by the physical presence of 'The Blueprint' and although a number of times it looked like there could be an upset on the cards, the result was always in the bag as Morgan hit a devastating Carbon Footprint on Van Dam for the 1,2,3.

Winner - Matt Morgan (via the Carbon Footprint)

Th_AJ_Styles2.jpgChristian_Cage.jpgVsmatt-hardy_1.jpgth_JeffHardy-6.jpg

A great tag match that showed why these are two of the top teams challenging for Beer Moneys Unified World Tag Titles but in the end a distraction from AJ allowed Christian to hit the Killswitch on Jeff while Matt was knocked unconscious at ringside.

Winner - The Christian Coalition (via the Killswitch)

i56h5e.jpgVs.th_CmPunk-1.jpg

TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

A long drawn out match been these two top competitors in the sport, this match had everything including Punk escaping the Scorpion Death Lock, Sting wiggling out of the Anaconda Vice and kick outs from both men after their opponents signature moves, so it seems almost unfitting that the match was ended in such an controversial way as Punk was getting ready for a 3rd GTS Kevin Nash jumped up at ringside to distract the ref, meanwhile Scott Steiner threw Sting the WCW Title belt which Sting used to hit Punk then rolled him up for the 3 count.

Winner - Sting (via using title belt)

After the match as Sting, Nash and Steiner posed and celebrated in the ring the nWo music played instead of Sting's usual theme, how will WCW deal with the reformation of the New World Order ? and what will this reincarnation be like with the crazed Sting as the leader ? and will WCW ever be the same again ?

one of the main fueds in my universe at the moment is cm punk and his roh buddies, colt cabana, tyler black and the kings of wrestling vs triple h, shawn michaels, x pac and the new age outlaws. kevin nash has recently joined triple h and company, helping h beat punk for the wcw title. punk is still wwe champion though.

after losing the intercontinental title to cody rhodes, ezekial jackson turned heel and formed a team with mark henry. both men are fueding with edge and christian. edge beat rhodes for the intercontinental title, and mark henry beat christian for the unified world heavyweight/ecw title.

the team of kofi kingston and evan bourne recently beat the hart dynasty for the wwe tag team titles. the usos also beat the hart dynasty, this time for the unified tag team titles. hart dynasty are still world tag tean champions.

sheamus has been joined by finlay, and together, they are now fueding with henry and jackson

List of Feuds in the IWA Mid West and Xtreme Japan Wrestling

RVD and Zane Hardy over the Light Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton, "Dead" Poe Ohlin, and Randy Orton over the IWA Mid West Heavyweight Championship

WWE Invaders VS IWA Mid West

Axel Foley and Yoshi Tatsu over the XJW Championship

The Second City Saints and The H8 Club

IWA Mid West Heavyweight Championship(ECW Championship): Randy Orton

IWA Mid West Tag Team Championship World Tag Team Championship): The Second City Saints(CM Punk and Tyson Kidd)

XJW Championship(WCW Championship): Axel Foley

XJW Tag Team Championship(WWE Tag Team Championship): The Second City Saints(CM Punk and Tyson Kidd)

HardCORE Championship: Vacant

Light Heavyweight Championship: Rob Van Dam

Woman's Champion: Black Dahlia

John Cena just went heel randomly. And I liked it, it was Orton vs Cena on RAW in a TLC match. Evan Bourne interferes half-way in. I hit a ladder grapple which was a bulldog. And Bourne hits Air-Bourne. And I grab the case.

I have Tyson Kidd on a really good winning streak, that is until i stuffed up and acidentaly simulated his match on Superstars against CM Punk.

Primo is on a major losing streak. I will be releasing him soon.

And also Dolph Ziggler seems to be getting envolved in everybody's bussiness.

Its pretty awesome.

christian just recemtly defeated mark henry to reclaim the ecw title, but not the world heavyweight title, so mark henry is still world heavyweight champion.

finlay defeated ezekial jackson in a submission match, and after the match i discovered that universe had split up the team of jackson and henry, they are no longer friends and jackson is now a free agent till i find something for him to do. henry is still fueding with edge and christian.

edge defeated cody rhodes, and after the match, rhodes and dibiase split, and are now fueding.

#1 Contenders' match for the US Title (held by Sheamus) between Goldberg, Mark Henry and R-Truth. No DQ, of course.

A huge lot of comings and goings, with Alberto Del Rio (allied with the Million Dollar Man, who is next in line in the rankings) coming out and kicking a** all over. Finally Goldberg managed to hit his finisher on the intruder, who left the ring. R-Truth was busted open by a chair attack from Mark Henry, who was then bloodied after Goldberg slammed his head against the concrete at ringside. Goldberg and R-Truth double-teamed Mark Henry a couple of times. Three pin attempts by Goldberg on Henry were interrupted by R-Truth until Mark Henry was Irish whipped out of the ring and Goldberg hit his signature running spear on R-Truth putting him down for the three count.

WWE and US champion Sheamus faced Tommy Dreamer in a non title match.

Sheamus took an early lead, but Dreamer fought back really well. Dreamer hit his finisher, but Sheamus jumped up and hit Pale Justice. Dreamer kicked out of the three count, but Sheamus smashed him twice from the top rope. At that point Dreamer's ally Sabu intervened from ringside distracting the referee, but it was too late to save Tommy Dreamer. As soon as Sabu was removed from ringside, Sheamus hit Dreamer with a series of hard punches and put him down for the three count.

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

RAW

WWE Champion: CM Punk

United States Champion:

Unified Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

SMACKDOWN

World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett

Unified Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

Women's Champion: Natalya

As Nitro opens we see the clip from Bash at the Beach where former WCW Champion CM Punk was screwed out of the title as Impact superstar Kevin Nash famously returned and jackknifed Punk allowing Sting to pick up the victory.

Cult of Personality plays and out comes Punk with a microphone ready to address the WCW Universe. Punk wants to know why Kevin did what he did, was it to make an impact ? or did he just see Punk as a threat to his six figure signing bonus because Punk has more pull now with WCW than Big Sexy ever did.

Out comes GM Eric Bischoff to an array of boos, Eric states that should just stop whining and face facts, controversy still creates cash, it did in the old WCW and it will in this one, and that is why he had Nash make sure that Punk dropped the belt to Sting. Punk looks furious as Eric goes on to announce that Punk will get his rematch tonight in a anything goes match.

A great high flying match which saw both men seriously shorten their careers in an effort to gain a pin fall over their opponent, in the end after countless brainbusters, waves of the future and flux capacitors it took the fade to black from Kaz to ensure the victory.

Backstage we are in Bischoff's office where we can see Eric talking to Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner plotting about tonights match up.

A tough match for RVD as he was constantly overpowered by the physical presence of 'The Blueprint' and although a number of times it looked like there could be an upset on the cards, the result was always in the bag as Morgan hit a devastating Carbon Footprint on Van Dam for the 1,2,3.

A great tag match that showed why these are two of the top teams challenging for Beer Moneys Unified World Tag Titles but in the end a distraction from AJ allowed Christian to hit the Killswitch on Jeff while Matt was knocked unconscious at ringside.

A long drawn out match been these two top competitors in the sport, this match had everything including Punk escaping the Scorpion Death Lock, Sting wiggling out of the Anaconda Vice and kick outs from both men after their opponents signature moves, so it seems almost unfitting that the match was ended in such an controversial way as Punk was getting ready for a 3rd GTS Kevin Nash jumped up at ringside to distract the ref, meanwhile Scott Steiner threw Sting the WCW Title belt which Sting used to hit Punk then rolled him up for the 3 count.

After the match as Sting, Nash and Steiner posed and celebrated in the ring the nWo music played instead of Sting's usual theme, how will WCW deal with the reformation of the New World Order ? and what will this reincarnation be like with the crazed Sting as the leader ? and will WCW ever be the same again ?

Nice work mate, was a good read =)

WCW/WWF Present Night of Champions.

Unifed WWF Tag Titles

Edge and Christian Vs Macho Man/RVD

WWF Unted States Championship

Owen Hart Vs Jesse James

WCW Cruserweight Title

Juvented Guerrera Vs Kidman

WCW Intercontial

Kanyon Vs Rob Van Dam

WWF Championship

Triple H Vs Steve Austin Vs The Rock Vs Kane Vs Undertaker Vs Vince McMahons Mystrey Man

World Heavyweight

Booker T Vs Goldberg

I've got CM Punk Feuding with John Cena right now over the WWE Title. John Cena also has some beef with The Miz because The Miz caused Cena the title when he attacked Cena from behind before his PPV Match with Punk.

I also got Del Rio scratching and clawing his way to the top for a number one contender spot by feuding with everyone.

Rey Mysterio is feuding with Jack Swagger.

Dolph Ziggler was feuding with R-Truth, Drew, Chris Masters, and Kofi Kingston for the U.S. Title. He beat every one of them, so now he's floating around the Mid-card scene until creative (Which is me) gives him something to do or feud with. Lol.

Kelly Kelly just finished feuding with Melina and Eve over the Divas title. Now, Eve And Kelly Kelly somehow have mutual respect for one another after their battles and are both feuding with Beth Phoenix.

Over on Smackdown, I had Christian feuding with Edge for half of the year until Edge proved he was no match for Christian. The Deadman finally returned to Smackdown after a hiatus, and also couldn't defeat Christian. Christian burned him alive in an inferno match. However, Randy Orton came to Smackdown and defeated him for his World Championship. They will now face each other in a Hell in a Cell match.

I recently had Big Zeke feuding with Sheamus for the IC Title, but Sheamus couldn't stop Big Zeke. Now, Cody Rhodes is trying to recapture his IC title after Big Zeke beat him for it a couple months back. Rhodes teamed up with Dibiase and are now taking it to Big Zeke. Sheamus is somehow feuding with Rhodes and Dibiase as well, so he decided to join forces with his former rival, Big Zeke.

Tyson Kid is feuding with Yoshi.

And Mark Henry is running through everyone on the Smackdown Roster. He put the Tag Champs, Kane and The Big Show out of action. The titles will soon be vacated and a tag team tournament will be held until new champs are crowned.

Lastly, Alicia Fox and Neidhart are feuding on a weekly basis.

world heavyweight champion mark henry defeated ecw champion and intercontinental champion edge in a handicap match, henry dominated both of them in this match

world tag team champions the hart dynasty defeated unified tag team champions the usos in a non title match

kevin nash, accompanied by triple h, defeated claudio castanogli, accompanied by chris hero.

great match that went back and forth. colt cabana came down to interfere at 1 point.

referee ejected hero for interfering, and then cabana when he tried

ted dibiase defeated cody rhodes

ted attacked cody with a chair after the match

colt cabana and tyler black, accompanied by cm punk, defeated road dogg and billy gunn, accompanied by x pac

no count outs in this 1, so the match spilled outside

at 1 point, cabana was getting double teamed on the outside, but tyler black seemed happy to stay where he was lol

RAW Results

Million Dollar Championsip

Jake The Snake Roberts Def Chris Benoit

Was a total domination and Benoit never got going. :argh:

D-X mock Shawn Michaels calling him a has been no hoper.Shawn Michaels enters the stage, You know what Hunter you want to run your mouth with these D-X wonnabes, then it's time you feel what it's really like to call your self a Degenrate.

Shawn Michael Vs Triple-H

The Game win's thanks to interfrence from X-Pac, Shawn Michaels screwed out of this one.

Y2J Chris Jericho Vs Cactus Jack No DQ Match

After the constint mocking of legends from from Y2J, Cactus Jack snapped and issued the challenge saying if you beat me I'll Quit from WWF Forever.

Winner:Cactus Jack

WWF Title No Contenders Match

Ken Shamrock destroyed Jeff hardy and made his first step toward becoming a WWF champion.

Sorry I'll put more effort in to WCW SMackdown/Nitro.

Unifed WWF Tag Titles

Owen Hart Vs Jesse James

WCW Cruserweight Title

WCW Intercontial

Kanyon Vs Rob Van Dam

WWF Championship

Triple H Vs Steve Austin Vs The Rock Vs Kane Vs Undertaker Vs Vince McMahons Mystrey Man

World Heavyweight

Booker T Vs Goldberg

Thanks feels good to know people are reading it, tried to incorporate Punks in your face style of promos and Hulk Hogan going Hollywood and joining nWo with Sting in the place of Hogan. WCW Thursday Impact next !

WCW_Logo3.png

800px-impact_wrestling.png?w=600&h=166

We open the show to the video package of the shocking revelations that Sting the man who once tried to take down the nWo has now resurrected it in his own insane image.

Stings nWo theme hits and out comes the insane icon with his henchmen Steiner and Nash, He explains that last week the ball finally dropped, the mist cleared and the pieces of the jigsaw all dropped into place, because they finally got the belt off the Bat...*clears throat* CM Punk. Because the star of the indies could never hold a candle to the icon ! he goes on to explain how Ric Flair hand picked the Stinger to lead the company forward into a new generation, but who picked Punk ? not Sting, and that's where the New World Order fit in because only when a man truly has nothing right before the end does he show his true colors.

AJ Styles music hits and out comes the phenomenal one with a microphone, AJ tells Sting to cut the crap as we all know a sell out when we see one, AJ goes on to say that yeah he is rolling with Christian now but at least he doesn't pretend to be on a noble crusade, he says it plain and clear he's in it for the gold.

Sting tells AJ that it was obviously a mistake when he thought he could carry the company, but all mistakes will soon be dealt with, then blows red mist into the eyes leaving an opening for Nash and Steiner to give him a beat down, the lights go out leaving AJ out cold in the ring with a solitary Joker card on his chest.

th_The_Amazing_Red.jpgVsth_Abyss.jpg

Red gave it one hell of a fight and at times showed real guts but in the end the monster destroyed him hitting the Shock Treatment then the Black Hole Slam, Abyss really sent a message to the rest of the X division.

Winner - Abyss (via Black Hole Slam)

We cut to the backstage locker room where Christian Cage has been found laid out with a question mark spray painted across his back, with a black bat next to him.

th_Raven10.jpgVsth_Eric_Young.jpg

Ravens Rules

A brutal match in which Ravens sick twisted imagination was really put to the test in a match that involved singapore canes, trash cans and flaming tables. In the end both superstars where a bloody mess and really took each other to limit but in the end Raven finally finished EY off with a Raven Effect on a steel chair following a distraction by Ravens former lackey Mickie James.

Winner - Raven (via Raven Effect)

A video package plays hyping up Sting as the controversial new champion and how he won the title.

th_Charlie_Haas.jpgVsth_SheltonBenjaminECW.jpg

A very technical match up that saw numerous submission maneuvers and counters between these two former tag team partners, Haas looked to have the Gold Standard ready to tap in the Haas of pain but Benjamin managed to wriggle out then hit the Pay Dirt out of nowhere for the 1.2.3

Winner - Shelton Benjamin (via Pay Dirt)

KevinNash.jpgVsChris_Daniels25.jpg

The New World Order theme hits and out comes Big Sexy without his nWo buddies, then Daniels music hits but he is a no show, the tron plays again and still no Chris Daniels. The screen then goes live to backstage where Daniels is sat propped up out cold against the wall with Joker face paint on, the camera slowly pans up to show Crimson holding a bat wearing an New World Order shirt, Crimson is apologetic to Nash saying that he knows Nash wanted the honor of destroying Daniels and these other so called stars, but Sting gave him a mission to follow out to the letter tonight. Crimson announces as himself as the personal choice of the Stinger to dismantle the poison that are the modern superstars like Styles, Daniels, Christian and many others till this company is once again filled with the pure talent it needs.

Stings New World Order theme plays out the show on the back of this bombshell, that Crimson is the nWo's hired gun to take out the modern superstars that they don't deem as worthy.

Unifed WWF Tag Titles

Owen Hart Vs Jesse James

WCW Cruserweight Title

WCW Intercontial

Kanyon Vs Rob Van Dam

WWF Championship

World Heavyweight

Booker T Vs Goldberg

Thanks feels good to know people are reading it, tried to incorporate Punks in your face style of promos and Hulk Hogan going Hollywood and joining nWo with Sting in the place of Hogan. WCW Thursday Impact next !

WCW_Logo3.png

800px-impact_wrestling.png?w=600&h=166

We open the show to the video package of the shocking revelations that Sting the man who once tried to take down the nWo has now resurrected it in his own insane image.

Stings nWo theme hits and out comes the insane icon with his henchmen Steiner and Nash, He explains that last week the ball finally dropped, the mist cleared and the pieces of the jigsaw all dropped into place, because they finally got the belt off the Bat...*clears throat* CM Punk. Because the star of the indies could never hold a candle to the icon ! he goes on to explain how Ric Flair hand picked the Stinger to lead the company forward into a new generation, but who picked Punk ? not Sting, and that's where the New World Order fit in because only when a man truly has nothing right before the end does he show his true colors.

AJ Styles music hits and out comes the phenomenal one with a microphone, AJ tells Sting to cut the crap as we all know a sell out when we see one, AJ goes on to say that yeah he is rolling with Christian now but at least he doesn't pretend to be on a noble crusade, he says it plain and clear he's in it for the gold.

Sting tells AJ that it was obviously a mistake when he thought he could carry the company, but all mistakes will soon be dealt with, then blows red mist into the eyes leaving an opening for Nash and Steiner to give him a beat down, the lights go out leaving AJ out cold in the ring with a solitary Joker card on his chest.

th_The_Amazing_Red.jpgVsth_Abyss.jpg

Red gave it one hell of a fight and at times showed real guts but in the end the monster destroyed him hitting the Shock Treatment then the Black Hole Slam, Abyss really sent a message to the rest of the X division.

Winner - Abyss (via Black Hole Slam)

We cut to the backstage locker room where Christian Cage has been found laid out with a question mark spray painted across his back, with a black bat next to him.

th_Raven10.jpgVsth_Eric_Young.jpg

Ravens Rules

A brutal match in which Ravens sick twisted imagination was really put to the test in a match that involved singapore canes, trash cans and flaming tables. In the end both superstars where a bloody mess and really took each other to limit but in the end Raven finally finished EY off with a Raven Effect on a steel chair following a distraction by Ravens former lackey Mickie James.

Winner - Raven (via Raven Effect)

A video package plays hyping up Sting as the controversial new champion and how he won the title.

th_Charlie_Haas.jpgVsth_SheltonBenjaminECW.jpg

A very technical match up that saw numerous submission maneuvers and counters between these two former tag team partners, Haas looked to have the Gold Standard ready to tap in the Haas of pain but Benjamin managed to wriggle out then hit the Pay Dirt out of nowhere for the 1.2.3

Winner - Shelton Benjamin (via Pay Dirt)

KevinNash.jpgVsChris_Daniels25.jpg

The New World Order theme hits and out comes Big Sexy without his nWo buddies, then Daniels music hits but he is a no show, the tron plays again and still no Chris Daniels. The screen then goes live to backstage where Daniels is sat propped up out cold against the wall with Joker face paint on, the camera slowly pans up to show Crimson holding a bat wearing an New World Order shirt, Crimson is apologetic to Nash saying that he knows Nash wanted the honor of destroying Daniels and these other so called stars, but Sting gave him a mission to follow out to the letter tonight. Crimson announces as himself as the personal choice of the Stinger to dismantle the poison that are the modern superstars like Styles, Daniels, Christian and many others till this company is once again filled with the pure talent it needs.

Stings New World Order theme plays out the show on the back of this bombshell, that Crimson is the nWo's hired gun to take out the modern superstars that they don't deem as worthy.

ummm ur confusing me as you can't do all this in universe mode and this is a universe mode thread and not a story designer thread...

Night_of_Champions_logo.png

Unified Tag Team Championship

© Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

Winners and Still Unified Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

United States Championship

© The Miz vs. John Morrison

Winner and New United States Champion: John Morrison

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

Winner and Still Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

Intercontinental Championship

© Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

Winner Via DQ: Sheamus, Still Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett

Triple Threat Match For The WWE Championship

© CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio

Winner and Still WWE Champion: CM Punk

Championship Scramble Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

© Daniel Bryan vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Kane vs. Heath Slater vs. Mark Henry

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Justin Gabriel

Wrestlemania Year 12.

Money in the Bank Ladder match

Dolph Ziggler def David Otunga, Michael McGuillyCutty, Finlay, Shad Gaspard and Daniel Bryan

Unified Tag Team Championships

Jerishow © def Rated RKO

Intercontinental and Womens Championships

Marcus © and Aj © def Michelle McCool and Shelton Benjamin

WWE Championship

Jack Swagger © def Shawn Micheals

The Undertaker def Justin Gabriel

World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus (Rumble Winner) def Wade Barrett ©

ummm ur confusing me as you can't do all this in universe mode and this is a universe mode thread and not a story designer thread...

Its not a story its the matches and rivalries I play out in my universe the backstage stuff etc is just the story behind it all that I tell on here. If you look on the old universe thread its not just lists of people in rivalries and champions, people tell stories that they play out in their universe.

After this post I will be working on Extremeversary. Expect the post to be in depth as it's the only ppv I'd really want to go in depth for. If only I could film the craziness.

IWA Mid West: Ultraviolent TV!

Match 1

6 Way Chamber of Doom Match

"Dead" Poe Ohlin VS Zane Hardy VS Kage Dudley VS Vance Archer VS Raven VS "Sick" Nick Mondo

Winner via five eliminations, Vance Archer

Match 2

Flaming Tables Elimination Tag Team Match

The Asylum (Vlad Legousi and SamHAIN) VS Randy Orton© and Batista

Winners via elimination, The Asylum

*Randy Orton is IWA Mid West Heavyweight Champion(ECW Champion)*

Match 3

Handicapped Tornado Tag Match

Blackhole VS The H8 Club (Virus and Luke Gallows)

Winner via submission, Blackhole

Match 4

HardCORE Title Tourny Match

Cage of Death Match

Jeff Hardy VS Katsura Enishi

56972083.jpg

6 Man Tag Team Match

The Miz, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs. Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & John Morrison

Winners: The Miz, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

Intercontinental Championship

© Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

Winner and Still Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Winner and Still Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix

Number 1 Contender Match

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Winner: Randy Orton

Extreme Rules Match For The WWE Championship

© CM Punk vs. John Cena

Winner and Still WWE Champion: CM Punk

30 Minute Ironman Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

© Justin Gabriel vs. Daniel Bryan

Falls During The Match

1. 06:31 - Justin Gabriel hits the 450 Splash for the pinfall to win the first fall
  2. 10:28 - Daniel Bryan uses the LeBell Lock for the submission to win the second fall
  3. 16:59 - Daniel Bryan hits a Top Rope Superlex for the pinfall to win the third fall
  4. 22:25 - Daniel Bryan hits a German Superlex for the pinfall to win the fourth fall
  5. 23:04 - Justin Gabriel hits a Spinning Heel Kick for the pinfall to win the fifth fall
  6. 29:44 - Daniel Bryan uses the LeBell Lock for the submission to win the sixth fall

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan (4-2)

Archived