The Official TNA Show Discussion Thread.

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that ending was to take Crimson out of the BFG Series, while also keeping him undefeated. Good, if you ask me. :cool:

Just as I said, TNA are reporting that Crimson suffered a broken ankle after what Joe did to him. Looks like he'll be out for the BFG Series.

Of course, the blind haters are going to find a way to say it sucked, but this ending was pretty cool. All of Impact this week was very good, minus all the segments that were loaded into it, which leads me to say that TNA seriously need to look into making Xplosion more like a second show, instead of a "HEAT/Velocity" type of deal.

Haha at the chip board they used and yeah it sucked the ending.Didn't watch the rest of the show, so have no idea what else happened.Seen daniels turning heel kind of a good thing I guess aslong it happens. :shift: I miss my foxtel, I hope James Strorm or Robert Roode get a huge push soon, anyhow thanks for the read fellas.

I like how TNA totally ignore all relationships within the KO locker room and make them all look like whores. Just a few months ago, they even said Velvet Sky was going out with Chris Sabin and Traci was married to Kazarian...

Archived