WWE Series Wishlist & Ideas.

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see why we cant have full customisation on the in game models. Look at no mercy you could practically give any superstar any attire of your choosing in the game.

Because the Faces are licensed (The same goes for Attires, Tattos, etc.)

I dont see why we cant have full customisation on the in game models. Look at no mercy you could practically give any superstar any attire of your choosing in the game.

.... I've posted the correct answer to this question several times. So I'm not going to post it again. But I'm sure you will get some incorrect responses to that in the meantime.

Edit: Ahh. Such as the one above me.

I'm sure it because No Mercy had generic models for every wrestler, same shaped bodies that differ in height. The current games have unique models for each wrestler/legend/diva. So that's their shape, and they would keep that shape whether you added clothes or removed them. If you removed R-truths jeans and tried to give him trunks, he would have weird shaped legs. This may be wrong but I'm sure that's how I remember it being explained. Not sure why we can't add logos/patterns to what already exists though.

APA arent really legends though!

For my wishlist is it too much to ask for triple threat tag tlc matches back in!

the only way i would want that back in is if you can win the match via pinfall or submission trying to get on a ladder and get the belts etc in a tag match is hard enough let alone 6 men in the ring...

on another note, and mind you i do not own a kinect but i was wondering do u think it would be cool if they let us use the kinect for moves like the scm that way we could tune up the band? i was thinking about this earlier lol

Post what you'd like to see in WWE'12.

Mystery Superstar- Brock Lesnar or Mankind. I have the weird feeling it's gonna end up being Andy Levine of Tough Enough.

DLC Legends

Bret Hart

Shawn Michaels

DDP

Chris Jericho

Roddy Piper

DLC Divas

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Alicia Fox

AJ

DLC Superstars

Tyler Reks

Primo

New Championships

AWA World Championship

FCW Championship

WCW TV Championship

European Championship

WCW Tag Team Championship

The ability to change the look of current titles (ex. choose between the current US title design or the WCW design)

RAW Old School Arena

Tribute To The Troops Arena

Classic Smackdown "Fist" Arena

Can use all 50 CAWs in Story Designer

Expanded Story Designer with 25-30 elements per show

The ability to add show dates in WWE Universe and Story Designer (I'd like to put a WCW show on a Thursday for example)

Vickie Guerrero and Mean Gene Okerlund as NPC

That's all I can think of. I'm extremely happy with how the game is turning up thus far and can't wait until November. What I mostly wanted to see was Create An Arena and most of the legends selected are amongst my favorite all time (Anderson, Vader, Demolition)

This is definitly not gonna be in, but i like the idea.

How about something like "Dramatic Kickout"? Something you can switch off and on before a match.

Before a RAW match eg you turn it off and the match is just a normal match. But before a PPV match like Punk vs Cena in the Main Event you turn it on and every superstar has the chance to kick out of a critical pin. eg you get knocked down as Cena with a GTS and you know you're not gonna be able to kick out one more time (especially when the meter pops up at 2 (;) you got the chance to once per match activate the dramatic kickout and you automaticly kick out at 2.99999. this would make good PPV matches to great ones and add a hell lot of drama and electricity and really would add a lot to the gameplay i think.

as i said, 99% sure it's not in in WWE 12, but maybe WWE 13 :D

what do you think about the idea?

How about something like "Dramatic Kickout"? Something you can switch off and on before a match.

Before a RAW match eg you turn it off and the match is just a normal match. But before a PPV match like Punk vs Cena in the Main Event you turn it on and every superstar has the chance to kick out of a critical pin. eg you get knocked down as Cena with a GTS and you know you're not gonna be able to kick out one more time (especially when the meter pops up at 2 (;) you got the chance to once per match activate the dramatic kickout and you automaticly kick out at 2.99999. this would make good PPV matches to great ones and add a hell lot of drama and electricity and really would add a lot to the gameplay i think.

That's actually in the game. If you have the Resilency ability, whenever you're being pinned, press RB and he automatically kicks out. You can only use it once though, so you'll probably see dramatic kickouts late in the match.

That's actually in the game. If you have the Resilency ability, whenever you're being pinned, press RB and he automatically kicks out. You can only use it once though, so you'll probably see dramatic kickouts late in the match.

Id like to see a reverse a finisher feature in the game. You can block it but why not reverse it? So lets say your HBk and you line up SCM to Stone Cold and if you hit it sucessfully you catch the foot and it enables you to hit the Stone Cold Stunner.

Yeah that's right, but from my experience ai uses it VERY rarely. on PPV matches it mostly is one finisher and its over...

I meant that it's new in WWE '12, the whole press RB thing, it's not in SvR.

Yeah that's right, but from my experience ai uses it VERY rarely. on PPV matches it mostly is one finisher and its over...

I meant that it's new in WWE '12, the whole press RB thing, it's not in SvR.

ok that explains a lot. Than I didn't read carefully, thanks for the info :)

After Corey's newest tweet:

@RealCoryLedesma I dont want to bother you, but what will the DLC consist of? Legends/Divas/Superstars?

@JohnH50 yes, all 3 types.

This is now my wish/expect list now.

1. Michael Cole (Semi-Confirmed via leak)

2. Trish Stratus (Semi-Confirmed via leak)

3. Lita

4. Sunny (With LoD Attire)

5. Mr Perfect

6. Shawn Michaels (Modern + Old school attire)

7. Bret Hart

8. Chris Jericho (Hopefully with two attires. One Y2Serious, the other; Rockstar Y2J)

9. Trent Beretta

10. Ultimate Warrior or Kharma, mostly Kharma

11. Jimmy Uso

12. Jey Uso

13. Curt Hawkins

14. Mick Foley (Any or even all faces of Foley) - Mystery Superstar

Shouldn't we have a WWE13 wishlist now as WWE12 is basically set in stone by now

This. I hate when someone has a great suggestion but it's always "too late in the production cycle" for THQ to consider.

Archived