Rick Rude

2nd Pack

HBK

Bret hart

Jim Neidhart

Mick Foley

Mystery star Warrior

What happened to the old wishlist?

Had to close topics with pages over 30 due to server errors.

Ah I see, Makes sense really that page used to crash all the time for me. Wouldn't it make more sense to have WWE:13 wish lists? If THQ uses any of these ideas it's going to be used for the next game. Also how about specific wish list topics? Might keep the information flow down a little and keep the pages at a lower level. We could have...

Legends Wishlist

Current Roster Wishlist

Gameplay Wishlist

Attire Wishlist

Moveset Wishlist

Universe Wishlist

RTWM Wishlist...... and so on, That way it's not so congested and the topics are more specific.

things to be balanced in caw mode for both genders

new diva caw model as the current '11 one stands kinda funny and makes it annoying lining up designs on them

more diva caw body types or have the skin selection also include muscle definition (cant make a diva with Morrison's abs)

some of the clothes should not be gender specific (bulldog's boots for men only..wtf)

thats all i got for now

Mike Knox's Epic looking beard with multi color option

Great Muta masks

Ultimate Warrior's hair again with multi color

few joshi outfits

the Torrie Wilson / Bella legwarmer things

Maryse's waist length hair

Melina's tights

Melina's fur boots

Victoria's TNA outfits(mostly her webbed attire )

Velvet 's tights

Miss Tessmacher's trunks

Ultimate Warrior's face paint and arm bands

joker stings face paint

Maryse's trench coat

a good pony tail for Divas

lips tattoo

superstar tattoos

Legend tattoos

Macho man's jacket

more realistic looking scars

anime ,comic or single blind eyes

glowing halo without wire

Epic beard man's beard

Santa Claus beard

Sable's black swim suit :nod:

Juggernaught's helmet

weapon holster like the gun belt in 2011

CAW clothing that flows realistically.

especially for divas.

i hate that diva caw mode isnt fair compared to male caw mode. diva caws have less of everything and itd be really nice to see specific diva clothing added and more realistic wrestling clothing for diva caws.

CAW clothing that flows realistically.

especially for divas.

i hate that diva caw mode isnt fair compared to male caw mode. diva caws have less of everything and itd be really nice to see specific diva clothing added and more realistic wrestling clothing for diva caws.

i meant more along the lines of, for instance:

you select the long coat, but in the games, the longcoat is taped to the wrestlers legs, it doesn't flow, it doesn't move right, it looks bad.

WCW DLC Pack...Since Kevin Nash is in, and they often times release the arena....and they've had the nWo entrances...

So have Sting(One of my favorites), "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan, Bill Goldberg....Scott Hall(Razor Ramon), "Macho Man" Randy Savage...Harlem Heat...The Great Muta...and release alternate outfits for people who are in the game, and who were also in WCW, like Rey, or Booker T, or Goldust...I mainly just want Sting and Goldberg and that's a cheap way to get them...

I mean most of the movesets are capable for them to do...Since most of them have had their movesets as the presets.

This is my wish/expect list of the remaining 14 wrestlers.

1. Michael Cole (Semi-Confirmed via leak)

2. Trish Stratus (Semi-Confirmed via leak)

3. Lita

4. Sunny (With LoD Attire)

5. Mr Perfect

6. Shawn Michaels (Modern + Old school attire)

7. Bret Hart

8. Chris Jericho (Hopefully with two attires. One Y2Serious, the other; Rockstar Y2J)

9. Rowdy Roddy Piper

10. Ultimate Warrior

11. Sid

12. Million Dollar Man

13. Mick Foley (Any or even all faces of Foley)

14. Brock Lesnar Mystery Superstar

a way for DLC to carry over from one WWE game to the next, That way each year they could think about adding something new to each pack, rather than rehashed ideas.

That would be cool. Alough id prefer for CAWs to be transfered first as then it would save alot of work.

Aside from things that have already been announced, I want some of the minor bugs worked out. First would be whenever the commentary makes mistakes. It stinks as it is, but it's even worse when someone kicks someone else in the knee and they call it a 'flurry of kicks'. Or when they call someone interfering a tag partner, that gets old too. The call names get screwed up for some of the CAWs too if they are carrying a belt or have a manager. They should also find a way to fix the volume leveling problem with the custom music. They are a handful of other things like that, I just can't remember them all. I also hope Universe mode uses a more intelligent ranking system in which you don't have the same wrestler going after every belt. They also need to make it so you get rivalries out of title matches. The PPV's in Universe mode were totally dominated by title matches that had nothing to do with whatever rivalries were going. Heck, the darn thing would even book stable members against each other! Granted, you could change this, but why would it do it in the first place? Tag team champs should also enter together, although I highly doubt this will be fixed because they've said they haven't done away with the champion entrances, which is the root of that problem.

Aside from things that have already been announced, I want some of the minor bugs worked out. First would be whenever the commentary makes mistakes. It stinks as it is, but it's even worse when someone kicks someone else in the knee and they call it a 'flurry of kicks'. Or when they call someone interfering a tag partner, that gets old too. The call names get screwed up for some of the CAWs too if they are carrying a belt or have a manager. They should also find a way to fix the volume leveling problem with the custom music. They are a handful of other things like that, I just can't remember them all. I also hope Universe mode uses a more intelligent ranking system in which you don't have the same wrestler going after every belt. They also need to make it so you get rivalries out of title matches. The PPV's in Universe mode were totally dominated by title matches that had nothing to do with whatever rivalries were going. Heck, the darn thing would even book stable members against each other! Granted, you could change this, but why would it do it in the first place? Tag team champs should also enter together, although I highly doubt this will be fixed because they've said they haven't done away with the champion entrances, which is the root of that problem.

tag team champs didn't come together because they couldn't have 4 belts in the ring at the time... if they had the wwe or world tag titles they would come out together and this is said to have been fixed among alot of the things you've posted

I wont be greedy but i do wish for 3 main things outta thins game.. aside from the obvious like everyone wants like a fully problem free long lasting non repetative Universe mode that truley allows us to be in CAW league heaven.. but aside from that here are my main 3 things..

1 - Corsets back for Diva's CAW's to wear.. amny costumes went into chaos in 2011 as the CAW mode seemed to the option to use corsets in the Underwear selections.. Id like to see this added to clothing and improved upon from just being paint on style.. give them some 3d style and cleavage boosting :)

2 - Anyone remember the old triple H biker style jacket (leatherjacket with a denim Cut off sleeve jacket over the top?) yeah will id like that included in the Jackets clothing option.. NO Triple H logo on it just blank back to enable us to add our own logo's and paint tool data..

3 - Plain and simple.. One thing or shud that be one person - LITA as dlc

Archived