Hockey Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Truly sad news, the hockey world isn't the same. I sense he is not the only one we are gonna be losing with the decline in Gordie Howe's health.

Onto the season at hand, who told the Sabres (team I support) the can start winning games. If they don't look out, they won't have the worst record in the league.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes , Why wouldnt i be?

From Being to the final of last year to barely get to 50 points mid-season , i say it's a tough one for them , Any other team i would have said not bad , but for them , rough start.

6 in east , Capitals are 7th with 50 points , and , guess what Rangers have 50 points.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah yeah i know lol , things change quickly in the nhl , well at least the playoff are exciting , hope Montreal and Rangers cross path again , so we can get our sweet revenge from last year , but with Carey Price in the net this time , it would be a lot harder for the poor Ranger this time..

• 1 year later...

I seriously thought the Sharks would be in ruins for years to come after that choke job they suffered to the Kings a few years ago. There is still time though, two more rounds to go. I do like how this year the final four teams are kinda fresh, aside from Pittsburgh I don't think the other three teams have ever won the cup.

I seriously thought the Sharks would be in ruins for years to come after that choke job they suffered to the Kings a few years ago. There is still time though, two more rounds to go. I do like how this year the final four teams are kinda fresh, aside from Pittsburgh I don't think the other three teams have ever won the cup.

I know for sure Tampa won it a few years ago, and the Blues might have won it a long ass time ago, I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived